Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? (1463 Views)

Is It A Sin If Married Couple Have Different Sex Style / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Does Christianity Mentally Enslave Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by frankline461: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Marriage is made for a man and Woman to ravish and enjoy themselves!

The styles you desire to ravish your wife is your concern.
Everything u do should be done to glorify GOD!

Taking your wife through the anus is unnatural and ungodly!

Apart from that, Enjoy your wife/ Husbands!

And MouthAction isn't?
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Righteousness89(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
frankline461:

And MouthAction isn't?
Oga go and ravish your wife! Your wife is your body!
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by triplechoice(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Marriage is made for a man and Woman to ravish and enjoy themselves!

The styles you desire to ravish your wife is your concern.
Everything u do should be done to glorify GOD!

Taking your wife through the anus is unnatural and ungodly!

Apart from that, Enjoy your wife/ Husbands!

Unmarried should not have sex?

There are lots of people who may end up not getting married even when they desperately want to. So this group of persons should not have sex? And wait till when they get to heaven?
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Inteltower: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
illicit:

hmmm wow

I knew you will resort to insult as soon as you run out of counter points.

Don't you think u should edit the Bible then since u admit that it contains bad things.
Later you will say it is perfect.

You are very confused, Ode.

typical of an ignorant aethist quoting the Bible that he isn't too. glad you exposed yourself.

if you don't understand the nature of the Bible stop quoting from it to justify evil
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Inteltower: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Which means kissing is also wrong using this logic.

I guess understanding spiritual things is hard for you
go read your bible and learn the difference between unclean and what's natural
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Righteousness89(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
triplechoice:

Unmarried should not have sex?

There are lots of people who may end up not getting married even when they desperately want to. So this group of persons should not have sex? And wait till when they get to heaven?

Sex outside Marriage is Fornication! It is sin against GOD ALMIGHTY And against your body!
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by triplechoice(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sex outside Marriage is Fornication! It is sin against GOD ALMIGHTY And against your body!

If you put your eyes down and look around your congregation you would find that most of them were products of fornication.

Is God angry with those children born out of wedlock? Is he going to throw those children into hell fire with the parents who produce them from fornication?
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Righteousness89(m): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
triplechoice:

If your put eyes down and look around your congregation you would find that most of them where products of fornication.

Is God angry with those children born out of wedlock? Is he going to throw those children into hell fire with the parents who produce them from fornication?

Irrespective of whoever does it! Be you a pastor, Doctor or whoever, it is sin!

When you see GOD U Ask Him your second question!
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by triplechoice(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

Irrespective of whoever does it! Be you a pastor, Doctor or whoever, it is sin!

When you see GOD U Ask Him your second question!

You have not even answered my first question.
You skipped it.

I am asking you again. When and how can those who cannot get married due to no fault of theirs have sex?

Is it not a sin if they don'tuse their God given "talents" ?
The Bible says be fruitful and multiply and you can only do this by having sex when you are ready as an adult.

So how can Christians obey this injunction if some of them may never get married?
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Righteousness89(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
triplechoice:

You have not even answered my first question.
You skipped it.

I am asking you again. When and how can those who cannot get married due to no fault of theirs have sex?

Is it not a sin if they don'tuse their God given "talents" ?
The Bible says be fruitful and multiply and you can only do this by having sex when you are ready as an adult.

So how can Christians obey this injunction if some of them may never get married?

When has sex become your Trophy?

Sex outside Marriage is Fornication! It is evil! It is Wrong! It's sin against GOD!
You don't justify or modify sin!

If sex is the paramount stuff in your life Ho and marry!

Be Fruitful and Multiply is GOD'S Blessings for Married Couples

May GOD Have Mercy on you!

You won't say you don't know the truth!
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by illicit(m): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Inteltower:

typical of an ignorant aethist quoting the Bible that he isn't too. glad you exposed yourself.

if you don't understand the nature of the Bible stop quoting from it to justify evil

What makes u think am an atheist.

Typical of u to exonerate yourself with a load of crap
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Inteltower: 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
illicit:

What makes u think am an atheist.
Typical of u to exonerate yourself with a load of crap
right back at you with your own crap
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by triplechoice(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

When has sex become your Trophy?

Sex outside Marriage is Fornication! It is evil! It is Wrong! It's sin against GOD!
You don't justify or modify sin!

If sex is the paramount stuff in your life Ho and marry!

Be Fruitful and Multiply is GOD'S Blessings for Married Couples

May GOD Have Mercy on you!

You won't say you don't know the truth!

Garbage in garbage out.

You cannot answer a simple question but to rant emotionally.

How do you know I am not married?

This is how religious fanactics like you put unnecessary pressure on people ,especially young ladies who most times end up not getting married , to get married simply to have sex.And when they don't they either have spirit husbands or need deliverance from ancestral spirit.Not everyone will get married and that is a fact.

Moreover, an adult does not need anyone's approval or permission to have sex.

If your religion says otherwise ,I can understand and respect what you believe .But the reality is that normal people (adults) will have sex if they have a need for it.

Don't cry over this
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Righteousness89(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
triplechoice:

Garbage in garbage out.

You cannot answer a simple question but to rant emotionally.

How do you know I am not married?

This is how religious fanactics like you put unnecessary pressure on people ,especially young ladies who most times end up not getting married , to get married simply to have sex.And when they don't they either have spirit husbands or need deliverance from ancestral spirit.Not everyone will get married and that is a fact.

Moreover, an adult does not need anyone's approval or permission to have sex.

If your religion says otherwise ,I can understand and respect what you believe .But the reality is that normal people (adults) will have sex if they have a need for it.

Don't cry over this

Calm down bro..

Leave non-essentials and focus on what is essential for your life and eternity!

Come Accept JESUS! That's what matters for you Now brother
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by vickydankal(f): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
I use to have different style including MouthAction with my husband, at a point we started taking our spiritual growth seriously, we gradually began to drop some actions in bed that are unholy. Right now we are more satisfied sexual with many other activities going on in bed, no Mouth Action, anal sex etc

See I believe as a Christian we know some of this things are ungodly but the pleasure won’t allow us to drop it.

No need of listing them if you are a Christian you will know what is ungodly by the spirit at work in you.
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 15, 2020
Inteltower:

I guess understanding spiritual things is hard for you

go read your bible and learn the difference between unclean and what's natural

Oh! One of the "I've been caught goofing, let me hide under "spiritual things" to cover my lack of knowledge" gang. Hope you know that a woman in her monthly period is also "unclean" and should be barred from entering the temple? How many of you that understand "spiritual things" are enforcing that? Oh! I know. You guys pick the part that you can weave a narrative around and develop partial amnesia with those that don't follow your preconceived notions. SMH.
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by illicit(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2020
Inteltower:

right back at you with your own crap
stop quoting me pls
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by frankline461: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2020
vickydankal:
I use to have different style including MouthAction with my husband, at a point we started taking our spiritual growth seriously, we gradually began to drop some actions in bed that are unholy. Right now we are more satisfied sexual with many other activities going on in bed, no Mouth Action, anal sex etc

See I believe as a Christian we know some of this things are ungodly but the pleasure won’t allow us to drop it.

No need of listing them if you are a Christian you will know what is ungodly by the spirit at work in you.

I just want to know why you consider them unholy, did you consult your pastor or you just knew, maybe by the spirit or something
Re: Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? by vickydankal(f): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2020
frankline461:

I just want to know why you consider them unholy, did you consult your pastor or you just knew, maybe by the spirit or something

Every sinner is an unholy person no matter the position in church.
According the word of God, every one who indulges in same sex relationship is a taboo before God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ravi Zacharias Sex Scandal By Deji Yesufu / The Devil Does Not Exist, The Devil Is Just A Pawn In The Game Of The Universe / I Am Slowly Turning An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.