Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Wanted: A Frigid Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wanted: A Frigid Wife. (724 Views)

SEE How This Girl missed Her opportunity. / COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. / Am I Getting Frigid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: A Frigid Wife. by aca77: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2011
Frigid in the sense of female sexuality. . .

I've heard some of my friends argue that a wife with an extremely low sex drive, who in fact hates sex or is at best indifferent to it, is the "safest bet" for a husband's peace of mind if you know what I mean. In a way I think they have a point. Just that they have not quite explained how they (the husbands) would get their groove on with such wives.
Re: Wanted: A Frigid Wife. by omega25red(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2011
getting a woman like that doesn't mean anything. It could just be that the fire she had for that husband died out and when she meets another guy to light her fire you better watch out. grin
Re: Wanted: A Frigid Wife. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2011
aca77:

Frigid in the sense of female sexuality. . .

I've heard some of my friends argue that a wife with an extremely low desire for intimacy, who in fact hates sex or is at best indifferent to it, is the "safest bet" for a husband's peace of mind if you know what I mean. In a way I think they have a point. Just that they have not quite explained how they (the husbands) would get their groove on with such wives.
Think again.

Here's an interesting question, are you gonna Bleep every girl to test their sexual strength before you marry one? undecided

Good luck with that mate lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Cruise To Ghana For Valentine / Urgent / When To Leave A Cheating Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.