Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date (40604 Views)

'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says / Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Think9ja(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Una de worry these creatures o
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by devigblegble: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Story for the gods .. once the talking takes off some ladies just can’t control their emotions so they do whatever just to please the guy.... as for me on my first date we must enter the place
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by tobenuel(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Number 4 is grossly annoying
But naija girls no send
Not to mention take away for those at home
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Johnjanrt: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
donbachi:
Not ing naija...some dey even ask for takeaway,date bread and money to buy medicine for sick mother.
Guy you harsh o LOL
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Goddyj(m): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin angryOne even asked for money to abort the pregnancy of her immediate ex
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Asadujames202(m): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
The grimace on Regina Daniels face when Ned Nwoko was about to penetrate her.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Mayng01(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Instead of you addressing raping, you are talking dating. Ah! Some people sha!
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by etcsines: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by stabilizer: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
donbachi:
Not ing naija...some dey even ask for takeaway,date bread and money to buy medicine for sick mother.

I picked up a girl because it was sunny ON a day like that before Corona. We had conversation to some extent but to my SURPRISE, this girl asked me to borrow HER money till weekend. She also said she was hungry, i pulled over at a nearby eatery to get something for her, na so she order for rice, mixture of our regular colored rice, she ordered for snail, fresh fish and five alive. I have never seen or met someone like that in my entire life. Na after that she asked me to borrow HER 3k.

7 Likes

Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by DICKstractor: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Op, you forgot
Girl: Please can you do me a Favour?
Guy: What is it?
Girl: I need 2k urgently

9 Likes

Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by stabilizer: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
I picked up a girl because it was sunny ON a day like that before Corona. We had conversation to some extent but to my SURPRISE, this girl asked me to borrow HER money till weekend. She also said she was hungry, i pulled over at a nearby eatery to get something for her, na so she order for rice, mixture of our regular colored rice, she ordered for snail, fresh fish and five alive. I have never seen or met someone like that in my entire life. Na after that she asked me to borrow HER 3k.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by hahn(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/05/10/6-things-ladies-should-never-do-on-a-first-date/

Don't beg for tfare or money to fix your nails, hair or bring up any family problems that require money
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by hahn(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
stabilizer:

Did you give her the 3k?
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by mulerogold(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Is that not Mompha am seeing in the picture above?
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by stabilizer: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
hahn:

Did you give her the 3k?

Givers never lack ni !!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by mulerogold(m): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
hahn:

Did you give her the 3k?

Lol.. hungry lion
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Iamikeokwu(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
3. Don’t Discuss Sex: Except the topic comes up naturally in the course of your conversations, avoid discussing about sex and your sex life. It’s a first date and you don’t want to appear promiscuous, Hot and desperate. Even if the topic does come up, that is not the time to begin to reveal you bed skills and wild sexual escapades, touch the surface and leave the topic, that way you leave a lot to the imagination.

PLEASE CHECK THAT NUMBER 3

I don’t mind if she talk about sex

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Osek(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
DICKstractor:
Op, you forgot
Girl: Please can you do me a Favour?
Guy: What is it?
Girl: I need 2k urgently
Na this kind thing I dey like, once she open her mouth talk am, I go tell am straight say one naira nor dey with me even if money dey my hand I nor go drop... who she wan decieve

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by hahn(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
stabilizer:

Givers never lack ni !!!

Mugus are never sharp
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Drsenfessy: 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Like one stupid girl I dated few months ago.,always hungry,not even up to 1 month we started dating she demanded fr a new phone..I quickly pick race grin[/quote]

smile....
That means you not a man enough

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by vioment: 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rubbish.

Be yourself every time.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Osek(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
The ones that girls usually do is this; they either take their friends along with them to the date or come alone and going back with enough take aways for their friends, if u are going on a date with this kind of girls very soon ur pocket go dry... unless u give by ur own free will not the other way around
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by sheyitokz(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
some of them even lack 1etiquette
2poor eating manner
3lack of dress code
4lass lass deir perfume smell will even choke u buh as a sharp guy u go still endure coz na first meeting

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Iamikeokwu(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
binarymachine:

3. Don’t Discuss Sex: Except the topic comes up naturally in the course of your conversations, avoid discussing about sex and your sex life. It’s a first date and you don’t want to appear promiscuous, Hot and desperate. Even if the topic does come up, that is not the time to begin to reveal you bed skills and wild sexual escapades, touch the surface and leave the topic, that way you leave a lot to the imagination

PLEASE CORRECT YOUR NUMBER 3

I LOVE WHEN LADIES TALK ABOUT SEX
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by DICKstractor: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Osek:

Na this kind thing I dey like, once she open her mouth talk am, I go tell am straight say one naira nor dey with me even if money dey my hand I nor go drop... who she wan decieve
They are always in need of something when they sense you have interest in them. I don't understand this new generational ladies. Although they are some that are different but they are rare

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by lisa286: 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
donbachi:

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
House rent nko?
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Liposure: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Jimwils:
grin

Like one stupid girl I dated few months ago.,always hungry,not even up to 1 month we started dating she demanded fr a new phone..I quickly pick race grin
u na NGO now
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
AiteeAitee:

Shoutout to the men on this forum who work hard to make money, I pray God bless your hustle. If you notice any lady who wants to use you as her ATM, forget beauty or shape and drop her straight up.

They don't deserve you cool

Lol @ bolded. I hope you remember you're addressing men not your fellow women?

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Liposure: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
devigblegble:
Story for the gods .. once the talking takes off some ladies just can’t control their emotions so they do whatever just to please the guy.... as for me on my first date we must enter the place
dem neva accuse u of rape b4.
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Web06:
Upon all the issues the world is facing right now, Na date you dey this place dey discuss right??

I Don tire for this country ooo

Non of ur business.
What he or she chooses to deliberate on isn't ur business. Wakadupe always learn to mind ur business abeg.
Re: 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date by Liposure: 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
DICKstractor:

They are always in need of something when they sense you have interest in them. I don't understand this new generational ladies. Although they are some that are different but they are rare
must dey demand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.