Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why (28715 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Amagite2: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Relationship doctor, Joro Olumofin has advised all ladies in relationships to have backup or contingency boyfriends.

According to him, this would aid in preventing depression in ladies after a break up.

He says ladies should think like men who often have backup relationships which explains why most of them get married shortly after breakups. He wrote;

"With the level of heartbreak and depression amongst ladies who just got out of relationships, I believe it’s time for ladies to have a “CONTINGENCY BOYFRIEND” ; a backup boyfriend. Who is a contingency boyfriend? A contingency boyfriend is a guy who fits all your criteria of a husband material but is your platonic friend ( no sex involved). You talk to him often, you hang out with him and involve him in your daily activities, he’s aware of your boyfriend. A lot of ladies are facing emotional hardships in their breakup and being rebounded by at least 5 Guys risking high body counts till they find another boyfriend. I strongly suggest that every lady in a relationship should have a backup boyfriend who she can marry 6 months after her breakup in other to avoid Depression and the rebound / waiting syndrome. #ThinkLikeAMan 90% of men have Contingency Girlfriends. That’s why after a breakup men get married 3 months later."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/every-lady-in-a-relationship-should-have-a-backup-boyfriend-joro-olumofin.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by izzou(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2018
grin

Did it occur to Joro Olodo Olumofin that the CONTIGENCY BOYFRIEND whom she just loves on a platonic level, and refuses sex will have like 3 other girlfriends on the sidelines giving him much more than what she's offering?

The truth is there's no perfect way to find the perfect one. Just pray you end up with someone faithful. Learn from your past experiences. Learn to endure some shiits and forgive, because you'll need a lot of that in marriage

grin

311 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by coolcharm(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2018
Joro, you are wrong.

This advice will break more ladies than help them.

52 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Babyforever(f): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2018
Only a naive girl puts all her eggs in one basket sad girl when dealing with Nigerian men you play them 50 in a 55 wink and when one clicks you dump the rest cool

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Mrop(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2018
Lobatan
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Biglittlelois(f): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Backup/Contingency boyfriend- this is something i'll continue to regret not having, sometimes being 100% faithfull is'nt worth it at all.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Pabloosas(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
shocked
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
shocked shocked

just look at them promoting oloshoism everywhere.

Any girl forking more than one cuccumber at a time is an olosho. One of the unwritten law of nature says that only the joystick is permitted to drill more than one kpekus at a given point in time. A kpekus that has an option while been drilled by a joystick is an olosho and will rot in the pit of hell

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
This is like asking a lizard to do push-ups.

They already do. He comes in the form of 'bestie'.
I stand to be corrected and until proven otherwise, I'm of the opinion that there's no such thing as a faithful woman.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Issafela: 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Biggaboi(m): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
I only want to know if the person holding the phone in the picture is a woman or a man cos I can't imagine what the material on the chest is covering!

70 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by noble71(m): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by bcomputer101: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bleep-Bleep-Bleep

TOTAL BULLSHIT

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Spanner4(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
As in contact backup or what

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by pweshboi(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
As if they don't have before... The alhaji bought me iPhone 15 just as gift but I have nothing to do with him o... is the biggest lie ever. Joro just want to turn most ladies to Distributors nationwide grin #VacancyThough apply within grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Desdola(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Absolute trash

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by stano2(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Some guys are contingency boyfriend until you leave ur boyfriend and give them the chance to strike.. Contingency kee u there.

These are the ones in school those days, they won't have a girlfriend but they will be looking for ways to spoil fun for you and your gf with their Amebo sef.

Yeye relationship doctor, tell me how a relationship will lead to marriage when then a girl is already keeping a guy aside expecting her present boyfriend to Bleep up.

Infact this one have no experience when it comes to relationship matters, they will just wake up one day ND be claiming relationship doctors.

Kill joy relationship f. Ool

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by hello900(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
imagine. sometimes i think this guy just comes up with some funny and weird stuffs just to trend .

Anyways, see my signature and stop being broke.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by tiredoflife(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Oloshos every where back up na power bank shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by tgmservice: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
There is no such thing as "no sex involved" involved relationship here in naija.

You what no sex but you wan chop our money.

God parnish u there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lolzzzz.... Fidelity has gone to the dogs.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by mandate12: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Thrash !

14 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Monaco2(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wat if d contingency boyfriend has a girlfriend that the babe don't know about?!? And he is just waiting around to have his share of her puna wen her relationship goes south,Don't fvck with guys o.. No man is single

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by LadyHeaven(f): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
thank God for this revelation, one guy secret down 999 more to go grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Emekajacob(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
revision class can be so boring!
Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by khvnggift(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
Dis guy dae spoil market sha

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by Gerrard59(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Biggaboi:
undecided undecided undecided
I only want to know if the person holding the phone in the picture is a woman or a man cos I can't imagine what the material on the is covering!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by tofolo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Na wa.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why by damola1: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
Noise. Looking for attention... sorry not worth my time.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meeting His Parents For The First Time: How To Win Their Heart Easily / I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School / Are These The Best Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.