Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny (4387 Views)

Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Omar09(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Epositive:
angry
I like being stark naked in the toilet.

You are not alone.
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by sacajawea(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Epositive:
angry

I like being stark naked in the toilet.

Lol why are you angry
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by sacajawea(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
mytime24:
Always holding my teddy bear tight while asleep cheesy
Are you not too big 4 that
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
I like sleeping on stomach and raises my two legs up right from birth and like eating at midnight

1 Like

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Westernlove: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
1.I love being alone In a quiet and serene environment. I can do this for days and weeks......I'm an Ambivert though.
2.I love my apartment being In order all the time, I like all my belongings been In their various positions all the time expect when they are In use, I always arrange everything In order every morning before I head out to work, ranging from my mattress, money, clothes, gadgets etc. I feel enthusiastic every time I'm back home and see how arranged my apartment Is lol. It's the reason why I don't really like Visitors and Kids..
3.I talk to myself when I'm alone and laugh to my jokes as well...
4.I love reading or watching movies while I'm eating
5.I normally dilute any sweetened drink with content of water almost equal to the drink's content In order to reduce the sugary contents.. grin
6.No matter how cold the weather Is, I'll still put on the Air-conditioning but lower the temperature and cover myself with blanket
7.I hate dirt because I'm a neat freak, I can pick the thinnest dirt In my room when ever I sight It. Anytime I step out of my apartment and I see dirt, I normally pick It/them and throw It/them In the dustbin......

Most people always see me as Alien......

3 Likes

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Excel70: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2020
UmmuFarrah:
I start putting anything on my body from the right, from shoe to shirt, trousers, I even powdered my face from the right side...I do that for my 2yr old too and now she is so used to doing whatever from right.....lolz
You are not weird you are following the sunnah
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by aliyuawwal(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2020
Lecturebidz:
I've many weird attributes but the two significant ones are:

1. Loneliness: I can stay alone in an extremely quiet surrounding. To make matters worse, I hardly step out except at night to watch the stars and feel the breeze
2. I don't celebrate my birthdays. Like (1), I've spent my last 5 birthdays isolating myself from friends and family.
All these feels very very normal for me.
Lol...... Same as me exactly, I don't celebrate my birthdays and I see no biggie in it... I even get angry whenever people wishes me grin

1 Like

Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by aliyuawwal(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2020
I hate sleeping on my bed, I prefer the bare tile..... Mum got fed up of waking me always to sleep on the bed....
I don't celebrate birthdays....
I like my hands free, so no wrist watches, rings etc though I have them.....
There are a lot of wierd things about me grin
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Modupetemmy1(f): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2020
I always like to be alone in a quite place, I love diluting my soft drink with cold water and the worst is that I hate greeting people but neighbours fail to understand me and tag me as being proud. I hardly step out of my flat, only do that when going to work and if there's no work i always remain indoor.
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Toeyean1507(f): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mine is both funny and weird.
You people shouldn't laugh at me o ehn ehn.

You see ehn, I hate to waste my cooked beans water especially after putting salt, pepper and palm oil.

Once I noticed there's excess water which is almost everything sef, i just scoop the excess water and preserve it till the next time I'm cooking beans again *covers face. I've tried to stop it o but the thing nor gree leave me.

Another one is that I purge any time I plan to travel like say I'm to travel by Monday, purging will start on Friday till Monday morning
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by monsieur55: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny by Jelani21(f): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother-in-law Versus Bride-To-Be. / Deceit In My Marriage / ‘I Thought My Husband Was Too Handsome To Marry Me’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.