Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,098 members, 7,842,159 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

For The Men Folks!a Call For Awareness! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Men Folks!a Call For Awareness! (209 Views)

I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks / Most Nigerian Women Are Averse To The Men in their lives Using Condoms. Why? / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Men Folks!a Call For Awareness! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Over the past few weeks we have seen videos and trends of how ladies go the extra mile on using jazz on men and I really don't find it funny...I am of the opinion that the men folk should create awareness on this before it gets out of hands.i see some ladies taking sides and saying men should be careful.This is bad and should be condemned at all levels...are they in support of women using jazz on men? What do you all think concerning this new trend? Opinion please.
Re: For The Men Folks!a Call For Awareness! by Dobson43: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin
Re: For The Men Folks!a Call For Awareness! by Nukilia: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
All4:
Over the past few weeks we have seen videos and trends of how ladies go the extra mile on using jazz on men and I really don't find it funny...I am of the opinion that the men folk should create awareness on this before it gets out of hands.i see some ladies taking sides and saying men should be careful.This is bad and should be condemned at all levels...are they in support of women using jazz on men? What do you all think concerning this new trend? Opinion please.

@Op are you talking about men who are indisciplined? Men who watch their wife and children suffer but put their cricket in a side chick... Or are you talking about politicians who cannot fix the roads to their communities but lavish the money on trips to Dubai with a side chick... grin grin grin
Re: For The Men Folks!a Call For Awareness! by Oluromantic: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
When a lady is advising a man against the evil their fellow ladies do, I think it is cowardice. A lady who has blunt truth to offer should go head on face to face with her fellow female folk who are eluding handling situations with apt normalcy and yielding to juju. To leave such ladies and direct ur advices on men when you are not a man means you indirectly support what those ladies are doing. This is a fact ladies know but they rather ignore it; you'll only see them supporting their fellow ladies when things favour them like rape cases or when it comes to being a beneficiary of money and in relationship, attention from the masses and the likes. Let their campaign focus on their fellow female folk, on how to boost their esteem, give themselves some worth to stop the juju attitude and leave with the men to talk bluntly to themselves about rape. That makes a lot of sense.

(1) (Reply)

Best Wishes For Me / Which Person Are You Sure Has Several Monikers? / Sugar Mummy Connection Call Agnt 08104094445

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.