Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt (63989 Views)

Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by afesco: 5:46am On Jun 15, 2020
ernieboy:
hope u know that pdp has 2 out of 3 senatorial seats in Edo and more members in the house of reps than apc?
I don't think u understood my comment or maybe u read it in a hurry n I will want u to read it again because I meant APC is stronger at state level while PDP controls d Federal level. Comprehension is key.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by peeps4u: 5:51am On Jun 15, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
We have a lot of iddiots on NL
Ordinary comprehension skills they don't have

Prove to me that Obaseki has A level and win ursef the sum of 10k
He has A level in one institute of continuing education. Even APC once stated that.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by merry02(m): 6:20am On Jun 15, 2020
Obaseki's moves since he was screened out shocked them. They were expecting his "chest on the ground" at Boudilion.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 15, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

What do you want him to do? Give up? Nah.
Politics is a game of win or lose. Fight to the best, if you lose so be it.

Those who gave up easily have been forgotten long ago. You can ask Ambode.

I don't know much of him but I expect him to fight like a man irrespective of any outcome.

Obaseki na mad man o.

He's more mad than Wike

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by lukency(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Obaseki is not a wise man at all. He is not a politician.

Edo election is not a general election. I dont see PDP defeating APC in Edo state.

Obaseki or PDP has no formidable structure in Edo state.

The APC will deploy every Arsenal to retain power.
You sabi politics.He plenty for your head.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by lukency(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2020
This is a violation of interstate ban.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by ityP(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2020
Kweensavvy:

In summary, it's a lose-lose situation for Obaseki

I feel it's better than folding his arms. He should fight to the last; if he loses, fine. Ambode would forever remain a political novice. He would never be relevant again in naija's politics. Obaseki should do otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2020
moderatedguy:
shut up dumbass.......Google it broke ass and with 100k
Your almighty hero has been disqualified, and he's gone for good.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by ityP(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
freemandela4:
you are among few who see what the future holds. If PDP risk it and give obaseki, either way APC go collect am and nothing go happen. Leave those deceiving obaseki.

No one us deceiving anyone. It's better he contests. If he retreats now, he is a coward
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by ityP(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
larryUG:

How come buhari lost in edo? How come 2 out of the 3 senators in edo are pdp? Which other structure does pdp need? Ok he is not wise by challenging and fighting for his fate? So he should just relax and gv up without a fight in order to be wise?

No mind that zombie. Whether he loses is inconsequential. But not fighting is foolish
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Akaimmanuel(m): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

Trash. Wike the dictator doesn't own PDP. Just like the last time, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will fly the PDP ticket with or without dictator Wike. Go and write it down that I said so.

Your comment ought to be trashed!

Know Why?

Because it lacks substance. Wike is a governor, Not a dictator! Obaseki knows the Governors weight, value and capacity - which neccesitated his timely visit.

You, you're no dictator, no governor... You're essentially a ..... Fill in the blanks.

10Q!
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by freemandela4(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
ityP:

No one us deceiving anyone. It's better he contests. If he retreats now, he is a coward
you are right.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Arvelo(m): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Born2Breed:
The good thing about all this is that Obaseki is not a coward and Edo is not Lagos.

The popular Benin adage still stands...

"Evban okpia na WU yi omáse evban okpia na DE yi."
English please...
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Arvelo(m): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
dayorich:
Error-English man.
How did your polytechVarsity admit you when you still cannot correctly use did + present tense?

LMAO

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Arvelo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
youthsinitiativ:

If only your mother had taken the sperm in her mouth or anus, we wouldn't have you as a waste to deal with in this world.

Bastard.
Jeez...�
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Arvelo(m): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
youthsinitiativ:

If only your mother had taken the sperm in her mouth or anus, we wouldn't have you as a waste to deal with in this world.

Bastard.
Jeez... �
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by kafeii123: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lovelyn451:
I just wish the whole of south south would unite and do their thing but Edo is just doing somehow, they don't know who to pay allegiance to...smh

They dont need to pledge any allegiance to anybody... What each state needs to do is see how to benefit the region to the utmost....
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by OasisT: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
eseosa77:

KABAKA and other political thugs in Ẹdo have been tamed... As such they would be clipped before the election.

There is uneasy calm in PDP in Edo State but expect the real drama in coming months. While Obaseki is putting out all his cards out, APC is keeping theirs to their chest .

Watch out for the real drama. There seems to be peace finally Edo APC and the interest of Iyamu in PDP will betray Obaseki. As it stands Obaseki has not commissioned any major projects and that will hurt him deadly .
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by waziri4biz: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Does our votes count in Nigeria. People just misleading Obaseki. Politics is not a game of sentiment.

I accept your verdict till election day
I'll come back to this thread after the elections just for you
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by jokayos: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Don't be fool, this was the first picture they took before he finally decamped to PDP, it's an old pictures.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters / Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.