Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt (64004 Views)

Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Roon9(m): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
I thought they said inter- state travels will commence from Sunday next week?

Las las, no be only Naira Marley dem go arrest

Lmao!
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by 24SEVEN: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ingredient88:
The way wike just fold his hand self lipsrsealed, the man just folded his hand and staring at obaseki::: like look at this three credit man grin, why you are in school you should have done well so that we can something to say now, but now your issue is beyond my power. cheesy

Wike is just wondering how Ambode and now Obaseki allowed themselves to be humiliated so easily.

Infact, Wike is in shock!!! grin
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by gbemishile: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
AlabiJ:
Wike is the real godfather of PDP so we should be expecting Obaseki defection announcement any moment from now. If Wike does not support Atiku's ambition this coming 2023, he should just forget it because even the PDP chairman is Wike's boy.
Hipocracy is when u condemn edo godfatherism but masturbate on rivers godfatherism

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Ayo25: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
moderatedguy:
Keep deceiving yourself...OSHIOMHOLE THUG
Yep I actually learnt thuggery from your great-grandfather.
Hopeless political slave like you.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by martineverest(m): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Obaseki is not a wise man at all. He is not a politician.

Edo election is not a general election. I dont see PDP defeating APC in Edo state.

Obaseki or PDP has no formidable structure in Edo state.

The APC will deploy every Arsenal to retain power.
let's see if APC's arsenal can match those of Edo people .

PDP is more organised in Edo state..APC is at the centre(governor),PDP is in every nook and crannies of Edo State... didn't u see how PDP swept Edo state in last year's elections.

besides,PDP got more powerful men than APC in Edo ...and most APC men are anti Oshiomhole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by johnmartus(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin cheesy
prowest:
Let's watch
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
He has come to see the Real LION....ABOBI YOUR MATTER IS SETTLED.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Ingredient88(m): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
24SEVEN:

Wike is just wondering how Ambode and now Obaseki allowed themselves to be humiliated so easily.

Infact, Wike is in shock!!! grin
Seriously shocked, if you look at him you will know, I understand what might be going on in his mind now like, you shouldn't have bite the finger that is feeding you now!!! cheesy that can't you use the one of Ambode to learn Can't you learn from his downfall three man credits.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by OasisT: 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
eldoradoxx:
All these people who are claiming that the battle is between Oshomole and Obaseki don't understand Edo politics. Once a god father begins to play god in Edo politics, he is a goner. Late Chief Tony Anineh ended his political relevance in Edo when he felt that he could hire and fire at will, Edo voters taught him and Osunbor political lesson and voted Oshomole an under dog who became Governor. Today Oshomole wants to play god, for that singular reason and for the fact that the accusations against Obaseki is not about performance, I know he has performed well, but on issue of political loyalty to a god father. Oshomole will be surprised by Edo voters. Federal might won't help him this time around.

Sorry then, election can be rigged in the areas APC is popular and in case you have forgotten, not all will go with him to the next party. Since he has been castrated politically, did you hear of any protest or crisis.

Now to the reality, Kabaka other political soldiers will create crisis where the obaseki is popular and expect over voting in other places.

Finally, Ize Iyamu is never a pull over in Edo Politics. Odubu is another rugged grassroot politician. I will believe you abit of you tell me popular politicians rooting for Obaseki.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by friday2011(m): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
I dont know why I was laughing when I saw both of them...

This politicians ehnnn...
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by TGM2015: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
A thug can only survive in his own territory.

The visit to Wike is not to win the governorship election but to get PDP ticket as their governorship candidate. The problem is that PDP have 3 candidates already, they have the choice of

1. disqualifying all the candidates. This will be very bad move as all the aspirant will see that PDP does not win while all loyal APC members will join forces with PDP to win. This choice cannot guarantee PDP victory.

2. Persuade all the aspirants to accept Obaseki and forgo their aspirations. While this is very possible with money and striking of deals, a week is too short to make this comes to reality. If this becomes reality, PDP has higher chances of winning the election.

3. Reject Obaseki move. Most of the loyal members and allies of POI in PDP are readily available to work for APC for political gains and relevancies. APC victory is guaranteed.

On a serious note, Obaseki can not say is fighting godfatherism by going to Wike. He is actually adopting another godfather. You can not be promoting godfatherism to get political position and at the same time saying you want to destroy godfatherism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Eteka1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
How Edo will vote:

Edo North: 75% APC, 25% PDP
Edo South: 60% PDP, 40% APC
Edo Central: 70% PDP, 30% APC
then APC don win be that cos federal might will change that Edo south and Central to favour APC.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by smartval(m): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
TonyOputa:
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State welcoming his Edo State counterpart, Godwin Obaseki today at Government House, Port Harcourt.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-obaseki-visits-wike-in-rivers/

They are discussing the possible importation of thugs for the election, Wike is the jagaban of the south

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by chukel(m): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
myboy2111:
3 Credits Man

How did University of Ibadan admitted him for a degree course in Classics with three credits, without a credit in English Language and F9 in Mathematics?
*admit*
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Basic123: 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
AlabiJ:
Wike is the real godfather of PDP so we should be expecting Obaseki defection announcement any moment from now. If Wike does not support Atiku's ambition this coming 2023, he should just forget it because even the PDP chairman is Wike's boy.
In short WIKE is his new God father

In short.,EDO is rivers state grin

unintelligent people engages in politics of blackmailing instead of real strategy

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Banter1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Edo election is not a general election. I dont see PDP defeating APC in Edo state.

they should conduct free and fair elections let's see if PDP won't win.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by OpinionCounts(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
EastGold:

Show me Buhari original certificate

Buhari does not have any certificate, he does not have the mental capacity to pass any exams, even the Sharia he supports with all his blood he cannot even pass Islamic studies in an exam. Even his cows do not understand reproduction...spits.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Kinematics: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yanglee:

Can we compare your state with lagos that slavery is going on?

See how this one has normalised tyranny.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by PortHarcourt1st: 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kinematics:

My bingo how far nah. I don come back after some break. How e go be nah cheesy
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Uncleodi(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
All he needs is just Waec certificate,he doesn't need to present the controversial ones.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by gentiboy: 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Of cos we know every, that's the wise him for visiting him immediately at this point in time now, that's Nigeria politics for you no permanent friend and no permanent enemy.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Yanglee(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kinematics:

Tyranny in a state that is far ahead of other states in Nigeria? How well have states without tyranny fared
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by galaxy2020(m): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thank God he did not chicken out like Ambode the weakling. He has done all he needed to do, but oshomhole had his way. Let's see how it goes, it will be interesting.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by ityP(m): 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

Trash. Wike the dictator doesn't own PDP. Just like the last time, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will fly the PDP ticket with or without dictator Wike. Go and write it down that I said so.

He will be foolish to contest. He WILL never be Nigeria's President. And once PDP loses 2023 elections, that will be its burial ceremony

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Yebosola(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
TGM2015:
A thug can only survive in his own territory.

The visit to Wike is not to win the governorship election but to get PDP ticket as their governorship candidate. The problem is that PDP have 3 candidates already, they have the choice of

1. disqualifying all the candidates. This will be very bad move as all the aspirant will see that PDP does not win while all loyal APC members will join forces with PDP to win. This choice cannot guarantee PDP victory.

2. Persuade all the aspirants to accept Obaseki and forgo their aspirations. While this is very possible with money and striking of deals, a week is too short to make this comes to reality. If this becomes reality, PDP has higher chances of winning the election.

3. Reject Obaseki move. Most of the loyal members and allies of POI in PDP are readily available to work for APC for political gains and relevancies. APC victory is guaranteed.

On a serious note, Obaseki can not say is fighting godfatherism by going to Wike. He is actually adopting another godfather. You can not be promoting godfatherism to get political position and at the same time saying you want to destroy godfatherism.

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Okiibe(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

You own humble opinion, you forgot to say. shocked
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by freemandela4(m): 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tareq1105:

Yes, let them donate billions to help Obaseki and APC will collect it back at the Tribunal
you are among few who see what the future holds. If PDP risk it and give obaseki, either way APC go collect am and nothing go happen. Leave those deceiving obaseki.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by ityP(m): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kweensavvy:
He will decamp eventually. He just needs advice here and there.

My fear is that he may not win the election because APC would rather bring down the sky than let PDP take over Edo.

If PDP takes over Edo, Oshiomole will be in big trouble with the APC. They will pile the blame on him... Oshiomole sees this election as a big battle he must win.. A do or die affair.

They don't even mind shedding blood too... Wickedness.

He may win election, but supreme court will still disqualify him. APC would argue that he isn't supposed to contest the election because of discrepancies in the documents he tendered and supreme court will uphold the argument. I agree with you though. Oshiomole will do all he can to ensure Obaseki isn't governor
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by DarkJeddi(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
NaMe4:
This looks like an old pic na
Which old picture?
You no dey see their Face masks? shocked
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by adekolaelect(m): 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
AlabiJ:
can you see how you forget to make sense by saying wike is a godfather in pdp but you supported Obaseki to fight his godfathers .all of you are lives spoilers. I can't blame you but the stupid governor that fight his fathers but later go out to beg someone to be his father .I hope you will support him to fight godfathers in PDP too?

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by ityP(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Osek:
This Edo election go shock people I swear, all the so called political structures and jagabans will be surprised... Mark my words today, if oshiomole like make e carry Army, Dss, Sars, Navy and Airforce e nor go still win... look rivers state na upon not the tanks wey amaechi carry go rivers e was beaten like a kid. It's not about who first dey front nai dey win race o, dis election is the beginning of the End for oshiomole... For e mind e get thugs but e dey learn for where some political godfather's for South south dey, dis election e go hear word

Supreme court will disqualify him after he wins the election
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by larryUG(m): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

How come buhari lost in edo? How come 2 out of the 3 senators in edo are pdp? Which other structure does pdp need? Ok he is not wise by challenging and fighting for his fate? So he should just relax and gv up without a fight in order to be wise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters / Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.