Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt (64013 Views)

Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by afesco: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same thing was said in AkwaIbom, Delta, and Rivers. Pdp is strong in SS and Edo.
PDP is stronger in these States at state level than in Edo State. For abt 12 years, APC has been controlling Edo at State level while PDP has been winning at Federal Level unlike these other States that is controlled by PDP. I agree dt d election won't be easy but APC will win because it is just one election and we should not forget in a hurry wht happened in Osun, Kogi n Kanu State election (Rig n let us meet in court ).Obaseki can't be governor again because he has shut himself in his foot.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by equilogng: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Obaseki is not a wise man at all. He is not a politician.

Edo election is not a general election. I don't see PDP defeating APC in Edo state.

Obaseki or PDP has no formidable structure in Edo state.

The APC will deploy every Arsenal to retain power.

The only weapon is the police and inec colluding with APC.
but remember that Oshiomole won Edo governorship when PDP was the majority party in Nigeria had the power of incumbency.
The popularity of Obaseki within the Edo people will count. Moreover don't forget PDP still has some seats at the State assembly meaning they still have the potency to wreak havoc.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Dansuqi: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
OasisT:

Sorry then, election can be rigged in the areas APC is popular and in case you have forgotten, not all will go with him to the next party. Since he has been castrated politically, did you hear of any protest or crisis.

Now to the reality, Kabaka other political soldiers will create crisis where the obaseki is popular and expect over voting in other places.

Finally, Ize Iyamu is never a pull over in Edo Politics. Odubu is another rugged grassroot politician. I will believe you abit of you tell me popular politicians rooting for Obaseki.

You are correct.that is what I'll happen.in pro pdp areas like Edo central,oredo,ikpoba okha and Egor,APC will instigate massive violence.ballot boxes will be destroyed and voters intimidated.pdp votes will become worthless just like I'm kogi.in apc areas like Edo north,ovia and orhionmwon,they will be tight security to allow apc rig well

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Dansuqi: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
equilogng:

The only weapon is the police and inec colluding with APC.
but remember that Oshiomole won Edo governorship when PDP was the majority party in Nigeria had the power of incumbency.
The popularity of Obaseki within the Edo people will count. Moreover don't forget PDP still has some seats at the State assembly meaning they still have the potency to wreak havoc.

Pdp has only two seats at the house of assembly. As of when oshiomhole won Edo,pdp I'n Edo was divided.a lot of binis supported oshiomhole plus pdp did not have brutal and rugged riggers like oshiomhole
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Lekan239(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

What do you want him to do? Give up? Nah.
Politics is a game of win or lose. Fight to the best, if you lose so be it.

Those who gave up easily have been forgotten long ago. You can ask Ambode.

I don't know much of him but I expect him to fight like a man irrespective of any outcome.
at least the state resources is still at his reach, he can use them too fight to the last na
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by moderatedguy: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
The dumb one is you who doesn't even know that Obaseki doesn't have A level
Go back to the records and see for yourself
What he has is ordinary o level
you re the dumbest ...google is your friend
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Bimpe29: 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
This visit has clearly revealed how poor Obaseki is in politics.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by moderatedguy: 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
OSHIOMHOLE PRIMARY 1 DROPOUT
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Kposkila: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
NaMe4:
This looks like an old pic na
Covid 19 pix does not lie

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Theboss100(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
AlabiJ:
Wike is the real godfather of PDP so we should be expecting Obaseki defection announcement any moment from now. If Wike does not support Atiku's ambition this coming 2023, he should just forget it because even the PDP chairman is Wike's boy.
Power must return to the SOUTH. Else EVERYBODY should kiss Nigeria bye bye. I don't care if is a Yoruba man, IBO man or a Niger Deltan. I repeat, power must come back home.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by duality(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
How Edo will vote:

Edo North: 75% APC, 25% PDP
Edo South: 60% PDP, 40% APC
Edo Central: 70% PDP, 30% APC

This has always been the voting pattern, without rigging.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Uchedeformula: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
myboy2111:
3 Credits Man

How did University of Ibadan admitted him for a degree course in Classics with three credits, without a credit in English Language and F9 in Mathematics?

You didn't wonder how come he enrolled for only 6 subjects. Do your research properly bro. Entrance requirements into the university as it were, is not same as today. In those days, enrollment fee is charged according to d number of subjects entered. Try and figure out what was obtainable at that time before you intensify the criticism. He met d requirements at that time, and he got admitted to study d course. If you dig further, d result will convince you.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Edo election is not a general election. I dont see PDP defeating APC in Edo state.

Like they did in Rivers right??
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by siromot(m): 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
What corn � has joined together, insincerity has put asunder..

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by ikechialex1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Anything Wike is involved with the game of it is over. undecided
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by ikechialex1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
shocked
I like this one lol grin grin
siromot:
What corn � has joined together, insincerity has put asunder..
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
moderatedguy:
you re the dumbest ...google is your friend
We have a lot of iddiots on NL
Ordinary comprehension skills they don't have

Prove to me that Obaseki has A level and win ursef the sum of 10k
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by karbie(f): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by eseosa77(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
OasisT:

Sorry then, election can be rigged in the areas APC is popular and in case you have forgotten, not all will go with him to the next party. Since he has been castrated politically, did you hear of any protest or crisis.

Now to the reality, Kabaka other political soldiers will create crisis where the obaseki is popular and expect over voting in other places.

Finally, Ize Iyamu is never a pull over in Edo Politics. Odubu is another rugged grassroot politician. I will believe you abit of you tell me popular politicians rooting for Obaseki.

KABAKA and other political thugs in Ẹdo have been tamed... As such they would be clipped before the election.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by eseosa77(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

Central will be 55 45 as usual.both candidates are from south and obaseki has never won his ward so its 50 50

As it stands today Ẹdo South is going to be 70 PDP and 30 APC. The hatred for Oshiomhole by Ẹdo people now is unimaginable.... And sympathy votes in favour of obaseki is another added advantage. Pst. Izẹ Iyamu is hated by the people coupled with the scandalous video in circulation where Oshiomole battered his personality and character.

In a nut shell PDP would have an upper hand, excerpt APC have to go and concort result and give inec to announce...
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Dansuqi: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
eseosa77:

As it stands today Ẹdo South is going to be 70 PDP and 30 APC. The hatred for Oshiomhole by Ẹdo people now is unimaginable.... And sympathy votes in favour of obaseki is another added advantage. Pst. Izẹ Iyamu is hated by the people coupled with the scandalous video in circulation where Oshiomole battered his personality and character.

In a nut shell PDP would have an upper hand, excerpt APC have to go and concort result and give inec to announce...

As you already know,the elections won't be free and fair.the rigging has even started even before the polls.you can see in the transfer of new inec and police bosses...

Edo south right from 2007 has never given anybody bloc votes and with both candidates coming from there,the winner will do so marginally.it is a tough place... Same with central.hatred for oshiomhole or iyamu won't translate to anything after all bello and buhari were hated and won.expect thugs to disrupt elections in places where pdp would win.don't be surprised if odubu wins the primaries

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by eedriyz(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Realist5:
First step.

To either win with PDP, lose with APC or he remain neutral and do the damage underground. because as it stands, APC will not reverse it's decision.

Election in Edo come September will be sweet to witness.

APC will surely suspend him from the party. So, going elsewhere is the only play here
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by HabuD: 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Edo election is not a general election. I dont see PDP defeating APC in Edo state.

you mean the same PDP that won 2 out of 3 senatorial seats and 4 HOR seats, including presidential election in same Edo under this APC government? Even at that time, Obaseki was still a staunch APC member and their national chairman Osho was from Edo state yet PDP swept majority of senate, HOR, house of Assembly and Presidential votes. What do you think will now happen if Obaseki, the incumbent governor defects to that same PDP with the charismatic deputy governor as well as house of assembly members, not forgetting the incumbent PDP senators and HOR members who would influence the constituency that voted them to vote PDP? Please analyse politics well. Even with Obaseki in APC, PDP would still have won, not to talk of if he defects to APC. Even with federal government might and a biased INEC, APC can't win this forthcoming elections! Like i always said, this election is PDP's to lose.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by slivertongue: 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

.in the past PDP tried same thing and failed
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by ernieboy(m): 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
afesco:
PDP is stronger in these States at state level than in Edo State. For abt 12 years, APC has been controlling Edo at State level while PDP has been winning at Federal Level unlike these other States that is controlled by PDP. I agree dt d election won't be easy but APC will win because it is just one election and we should not forget in a hurry wht happened in Osun, Kogi n Kanu State election (Rig n let us meet in court ).Obaseki can't be governor again because he has shut himself in his foot.
hope u know that pdp has 2 out of 3 senatorial seats in Edo and more members in the house of reps than apc?
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by moderatedguy: 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
We have a lot of iddiots on NL
Ordinary comprehension skills they don't have

Prove to me that Obaseki has A level and win ursef the sum of 10k
shut up dumbass.......Google it broke ass and with 100k
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by engela7(m): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Obaseki is a sitting governor don't forget.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by engela7(m): 12:24am On Jun 15, 2020
emeijeh:
It is obvious he will crosscarpet to the PDP.
But is this how American politicians defect from Republican party to the Democratic party or other parties?

Our politics too different.
Our politicians too useless.
Nigeria is irredeemable.

Mind you Obaseki, it will be difficult for you to wrestle Oshiomhole in Edo election and win.
Very difficult.
The man na master super power RIGGER

Oshiomole is not as strong as Rotimi Amaechi who was humbled by Wike.
Besides, Obaseki is a sitting governor it is even easier for him to defeat anybody that comes his way.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by afecgivers: 1:03am On Jun 15, 2020
Start from the root by hosting them first, Starting from the top might give a different meaning to your moves.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 15, 2020
myboy2111:
3 Credits Man

How did University of Ibadan admitted him for a degree course in Classics with three credits, without a credit in English Language and F9 in Mathematics?
Let's investigate the grade to study that course in 1976
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by jaxxy(m): 4:02am On Jun 15, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Is obaseki not Governor? So what are u talking about Why didn’t Apc/Ameachi remove wike??
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by izibili44: 4:21am On Jun 15, 2020
angry grin grin grin angry grin
prowest:
Let's watch

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' / Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.