Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Single Mother Sturvs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mother Sturvs (705 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mother Sturvs by 4starstunna(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
I used to laugh at people that fall in love with single mother's now is my turn lol.I just met a single mom that it looked like God created her for me.But with all the stuff I Read on nairaland about them I am confused...
Re: Single Mother Sturvs by VickyRotex(f): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
But with all the stuff I Read on nairaland about them I am confused...

The day you learn not to generalize and learn to see people individually for who they are and not what the society terms to tag them as (IOW stereotyping) you'll have PEACE!
If she's all that you want, why care about what you read here?

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Sturvs by tundchip2: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Single mother or not. As far as everything goes well, peace, love and stability, Go for it
Re: Single Mother Sturvs by callmeRichie(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
it's your choice to make bro! Though u get to think over sha, it can be complicated sha.

If u don't see it as a big deal, go on!
Re: Single Mother Sturvs by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

The day you learn not to generalize and learn to see people individually for who they are and not what the society terms tag them as (IOW stereotyping) you'll have PEACE!
If she's all that you want, why care about what you read here?
Who will you support before shior grin

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Sturvs by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
4starstunna so out of all the young vibrant ladies out there you didn't see anyone that suits you aside from single mom ok you will open another thread Again if only you know what it's takes to raise another man's child angry
Re: Single Mother Sturvs by CsRockefeller(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
4starstunna:
I used to laugh at people that fall in love with single mother's now is my turn lol.I just met a single mom that it looked like God created her for me.But with all the stuff I Read on nairaland about them I am confused...

My brother, if she is a good lady and you both love each other, go ahead, don't be scared.

Forget about the side talks, people talk all the time.
Re: Single Mother Sturvs by Zabiboy: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2020

Some people would always want to learn things the hard way......
DOUBT THE SIDEBAR( REDPILLS), PAY THE PRICE...
GL cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends / I Need Advice / First Time In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.