Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Why Do I Fall In Love So Easily - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Fall In Love So Easily (2172 Views)

Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily / 10 Surprising Reasons Why Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want So Easily / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do I Fall In Love So Easily by israelkings10: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Baba if a girl is nice to you and you think because of that you are already loving up? Well, I guess you're only admiring her. But if you are thinking of get laid with her the next minute, well, I guess that's lust for you. NOT LOVE.

See also, How To Not Fall In Love Easily Or At All

READ MORE>> https://www.thekingprudence.com/2020/08/how-to-not-fall-in-love-easily-or-at-all.html

sotherefore:
I don't know if this happens to others...immediately I see a girl and we start talking even if is a only only few minute gbam ! Am already in love with her...if I talk to any girl and she behave rude I will never even like to see her face again but if I met any girl and she appears so friendly with me i will start thinking about sleeping with her all the time and to date her....this has been causing alot of confusion to Me because whenever I set my eyes on a particular girl that i want to date and I met another friendly girl or another one with good body shape that I like I will immediately start thinking about the new one ....i can't fix my mind on one girl...sometimes if see a girl with Nice leg I will start thinking of dating her and maybe after two days I saw another one with nice lip I will forget about the other one and concentrate on the new one.......let me share two instances that happen last week....i saw a new girl in her neighbourhood that just pack in she is fair and has a nice backside i start loving her and thinking of sleeping with her even when have not talk to her before..after two days I met another girl at the shopping mail ...she is slim....have firm backside and she was so friendly with me...throughout may stay at the mail and coming back home I was already thinking of dating and sleeping with her even till now....i can't keep my eyes on one girl.. please how do I over come this and focus on only one girl....please help..
Re: Why Do I Fall In Love So Easily by GeneralPula: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
That’s lust..

You’re sex starved..

You need to bang as many puna as possible..

Fucck 20 diff puna for 20 different weeks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Two Years Of Living Together:my Fiance Will Only Marry Me On One Condition / Please Is This Rape? / 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.