Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

10 Surprising Reasons Why Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want So Easily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Surprising Reasons Why Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want So Easily (1331 Views)

Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected / Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Surprising Reasons Why Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want So Easily by tizzyhands(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2019
Most men get rejected by the women they want because of negligence and you just have to play your cards very well so as not to be feeling dejected after being turned down by the woman you have feelings for.

We have seen several instances where women reject men who approach them as most men are the cause of their bad luck as only a few instances might not actually be from the man as she might be passing through some trauma and it’s just unfortunate you came at the wrong time.

Also, you don’t expect a girl to accept you when you sound disrespectful in your manner of approach and not well dressed to approach a lady who has taken her time to appear beautiful.

Why Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want?
Have you always asked yourself why am I always being rejected by women? If you really want to know that then carefully follow the following tips to have your dream woman at ease.

Being insolently bold

Most men tend to exhibit confidence in a way that is annoying to the lady as most ladies dislike guys with such attitude and as such you get rejected by women more. Try being yourself supersedes arrogance and makes you be loved immensely.

Never be cocky to any lady and better still never bring them up in the course of your conversation as these are one of the main reasons why men get rejected by the women they want very easily. Most ladies would love you more when they find out you kept a low profile about being a well-known superstar or a celebrity than boasting to her that you are a top celebrity as it turns them off.

Read more at https://relhealth.com/10-surprising-reasons-why-men-get-rejected-by-the-women-they-want-so-easily/

Re: 10 Surprising Reasons Why Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want So Easily by oluwaseyi1759(m): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: 10 Surprising Reasons Why Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want So Easily by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 06, 2019
I love the last advice, the read more at.....

1 Like

Re: 10 Surprising Reasons Why Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want So Easily by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2019
It's nice

1 Like

Re: 10 Surprising Reasons Why Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want So Easily by kollinzgee(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2019
approaching women without confidence is like trying to move a canoe without a paddle .what you talked about above is not real confidence,real confidence comes from believing you are good enogh for someone that you are worth their time and attention bye...
Re: 10 Surprising Reasons Why Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want So Easily by ubunja(m): 11:23am On Apr 06, 2019
Shibaraba:
I love the last advice, the read more at.....
grin cheesy lmfao
Re: 10 Surprising Reasons Why Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want So Easily by fw71497: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
This shit na for loser like y'all
Re: 10 Surprising Reasons Why Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want So Easily by tizzyhands(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
kollinzgee:
approaching women without confidence is like trying to move a canoe without a paddle .what you talked about above is not real confidence,real confidence comes from believing you are good enogh for someone that you are worth their time and attention bye...

My dear read that carefully, I didn't say you mustn't have confidence but having a confidence that is detesting to the lady like some guys brag and might even bet with their guy that they will ask the girl out and she will accept in a jiffy. Thanks
Re: 10 Surprising Reasons Why Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want So Easily by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
Stop putting women on a pedestal.. There's nothing peculiar about them! If she doesn't like my confidence, that's her own headache. I bounce onto the next one!

As a matter of fact, ladies prefer men with real confidence than a pussy whip trying to impress them.
Re: 10 Surprising Reasons Why Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want So Easily by tizzyhands(m): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2019
My dear in this world we can never do without them by our side be it as girlfriend or wife. We all want them around us.

(1) (Reply)

Sharing Our Experiences In Past Relationships Let / Costa Rica Has Made History / I Am Confused. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.