Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,510 members, 7,847,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Our Affair Made Her Happy Again & I Am Fighting For Her Happiness-pt 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Affair Made Her Happy Again & I Am Fighting For Her Happiness-pt 2 (176 Views)

Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Affair Made Her Happy Again & I Am Fighting For Her Happiness-pt 2 by Rabbi4real: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Part 2:

We both knew it was time to break up. It was very hard cos we were both very much in love. We tried but its not easy. She begged me to resign because she could not bear to see me each day. She promised to give me N2M and give me 100k every month until I find a new job…I told her no way. I will not quit, I love my job.

On my birthday,which was in February,she planned a surprise for me. Took me to a hotel,had a very nice time with me and gave me an offer of N3M to quit so she can focus on building her marriage.

In my anger,I refused. I told her I cannot be bought. She told me not to be stubborn,that she really wants to give her marriage a trial. But I was in love so I told her to deal with it. I cannot let her go just like that. So,I will be used and dumped like that…no way.

Even with our argument,we made mad passionate love. She too knows that what we have is so strong. I do not know what to do to let go of her. She is like a drug in my system and all I want is to keep her in my arms. Anytime she tries to avoid me,we end up making love even in her office which is very dangerous as we could be caught.

And then,her husband.....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/06/13/our-affair-made-her-happy-again-i-am-fighting-for-her-happiness-pt-2/

(1) (Reply)

This Is For Everyone / If You Have A Kind Heart Please Read This / Taiwan Africa Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.