Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

The World Without Men! - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World Without Men! (21386 Views)

Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists / Without Men... / The World Without Men Pt. II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Without Men! by Dsense(m): 6:45pm On May 12, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: The World Without Men! by LordReed(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2011
Imagine a world without men till just one man arrives, WORLD WAR FINALE go begin!!! LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 12, 2011
^^ forget that side. The one man has no reason to war. grin
Only if another man busts in.
Re: The World Without Men! by MMM2(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2011
sour
Re: The World Without Men! by LordReed(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2011
@2buff
I meant the women will fight a world war over the lone man.
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 12, 2011
^^ ah don't mind them. come see when woman grabs another by the neck and beats her to death with a d1ldo so she can have access to the man.  cheesy
Re: The World Without Men! by skypopson(m): 8:30pm On May 12, 2011
DEY DIA.she DEVIL
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 12, 2011
Women would definitely nag themselves to death.
Re: The World Without Men! by LordReed(m): 8:45pm On May 12, 2011
2buff:

^^ ah don't mind them. come see when woman grabs another by the neck and beats her to death with a d1ldo so she can have access to the man.  cheesy

LMAO! The D[i]i[/i]ldo Wars! D[i]i[/i]ldo Missiles! D[i]i[/i]ldo Shotguns! D[i]i[/i]ldo Submarines! D[i]i[/i]ldo Fighter Jets and Bombers! D[i]i[/i]ldo Bombs! D[i]i[/i]ldo Bullets!

Kai!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The World Without Men! by beejaei: 10:22pm On May 12, 2011
@rokiatu

You sef worwor ooh. Who dey phock you? Una dey use pillow cover your face abi nah only doggie una dey do?
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 12, 2011
^^ It's not all about face mehn. Roki has the body and personality to keep me satisfied, and those are really the only 2 things I care for. wink
Re: The World Without Men! by sexylogan(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2011
beejaei:

@rokiatu

You sef worwor ooh. Who dey phock you? Una dey use pillow cover your face abi nah only doggie una dey do?

And u are Brad Pitt? undecided
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 12, 2011
Help me ask am angry
Re: The World Without Men! by MrChima2(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima is right. Without us, their lives would be better; just think about all the havoc that we, men, have caused!
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 12, 2011
I take it she's implanted her senselessness inside you from all the head you give her every night. angry angry grin
Re: The World Without Men! by beejaei: 6:28am On May 13, 2011
And u are Brad Pitt?

Brad Piff has nothing on me. Why you dey support am? Una two be worwor united?
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 13, 2011
Imagine i am the president of the united states.
Imagine i was the king of england,
Imagine, imagine, and then wake up
We are still here, your imagination don't mean nuttin.
Infact we came into the world first, so we will leave last.
But the man when do u like this e no go berra for am o
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 13, 2011
@2buff, pls do not argue with beejaei.

He's been writting that all over the forum. I would appreciate if you folks just ignore him. wink
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 13, 2011
smh @ he revival of this thread.

@topic it would be like. . . Nirvana. cool (well only one can stay and that would be my dude but the rest can GOOO!) grin
Re: The World Without Men! by lepasharon(f): 6:28pm On May 13, 2011
ALL WE NEED IS THEIR SPERM ND THEN WE R GUD 2 GO! grin
Re: The World Without Men! by annita19(f): 6:44pm On May 13, 2011
The world would still gone be what it is
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 13, 2011
lepasharon:

ALL WE NEED IS THEIR SPERM ND THEN WE R GUD 2  GO! grin

AMEN! We can send them to mars or some other planet and then every once in a while send for a couple of them to donate some seeds and there after send their arses back!  cheesy cheesy
Re: The World Without Men! by CrudeOil1(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2011
annita19:

The world would still gone be what it is
Indeed
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 13, 2011
Those with whorish tendencies that naturally crave teh cork will become depraved and pretty much deranged, essentially forming the tribal female barbaric hordes of the north grin

These savages would have built a large idol with a huge cork to worship, clinging on to the shamanic prophecy that one day, the malaputum (any guy with a cork) will fall from the heavens to unite their race and to save them from the kalarihim (hornyness).  grin cheesy cheesy

I claim all movie rights angry cool
Re: The World Without Men! by annita19(f): 7:47pm On May 13, 2011
Crude Oil.:

Indeed

U dont need to agree with me
Re: The World Without Men! by CrudeOil1(m): 7:55pm On May 13, 2011
^^ I agree with you.
Re: The World Without Men! by CrudeOil1(m): 7:55pm On May 13, 2011
Deleted.
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 3:43am On May 14, 2011
2buff:

Those with whorish tendencies that naturally crave teh cork will become depraved and pretty much deranged, essentially forming the tribal female barbaric hordes of the north grin

These savages would have built a large idol with a huge cork to worship, clinging on to the shamanic prophecy that one day, the malaputum (any guy with a cork) will fall from the heavens to unite their race and to save them from the kalarihim (hornyness).  grin cheesy cheesy

I claim all movie rights angry cool

sike! tongue
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 3:48am On May 14, 2011
@mzdark I am your malaputum, and I have come to save you from your kalarihim  wink

But I see no statues built in my honor  angry
Perhaps you would prefer it if I ascend to the skies again and not come down for another quarter-millenium  angry angry undecided
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 3:55am On May 14, 2011
2buff:

@mzdark I am your malaputum, and I have come to save you from your kalarihim  wink

But I see no statues built in my honor  angry
Perhaps you would prefer it if I ascend to the skies again and not come down for another quarter-millenium  angry angry undecided

grin grin kiss BINGO!! kiss grin grin

LOL. No statues! Idol worship is not permitted on the all - female Earth that shall be called Amazona grin grin Why praise the very existence of what kept my sisters in bondage since the beginning of time? The Cock!!  angry angry
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 3:59am On May 14, 2011
^^ AH but see I'd rather not argue with your kind cheesy

I'd rather just fling thunderbolts down at you from up here till you get to building those statues angry

<grabs a lightning bolt and flings it downwards. MzDark gets scared and starts building.> cool
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 4:06am On May 14, 2011
Nuh uh uh uuuuh! Men have no power on Amazonia. You guyses become our slaves if you trespass! Not even lightening bolts or any other "Chauvinist" power  grin grin you all posses are any match for our estrogen tainted atmosphere!

Besides, after some time we evolve into super beings that can achieve what a man can do and still have the maternal instincts intact.

^^Fully matured Amazonia women.  cool cool Don't let the cartoon depiction fool you invader! I dare you to fling your "Nut bolts" at them!  cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.