Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Why Rivers Government House Should Be Demolished - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Rivers Government House Should Be Demolished (2003 Views)

Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner / Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Rivers Government House Should Be Demolished by Iceberg3: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2020
Asgard13:

We’re only beginning...

Now south and east know their real enemies .... one thing I achieved over the years..

Before they use to think is Hausa Fulani ... now they understand Yoruba hatred for igbos and denigrating of southern minorities is beyond imagination

The northern Christians also understands Yoruba tribalism and hatred ... will keep exposing Yoruba tribe of western Nigeria for whom they’re

Offline and online ,on every platform.. both international and local...

I know Yoruba in and out .... experienced Yoruba tribalism first hand... slapped a Yoruba idiot because of tribalism way back in ife.

Over here in north ... Hausa Fulani already know Yoruba people hide under southern names to insult them...

Go to Karbala costain or Karbala west and see things for yourself ... Karbala is in kaduna states..

Yoruba keep shouting igbos this and that... Hausa man ... know the different and mine is to continue preaching it loud

Dan Nyamiri.... Igbo man like money...

Bayerebe... green snakes in green grass...

Nigerians are cooking orishrishi for Yoruba and hope Yoruba will have the belle to eat all..

Is not far...

God bless you richly.

Me too,I used to believe that the north was the enemy.....never knew it was the ones eating bread together with me!!!!!!!!!

Imagine how they preach everyday to the Niger Deltans that the igbos are their enemies... every day they preach how ironsi arrested Isaac Boro, this and that....and I also ask, between the igbos and them yorubas, who showed love and support and hatred for the Niger Deltans in the last presidential elections? Who voted for and against GEJ?

What do they, the yorubas, always say whenever there's a thread about Wike?
It of love it hatred?

What do they always say about Asari Dokuboh Edwin Clark Okonjo Iweala?
Is it of love or hatred?

If you see a snake and you see one of them, address them first before addressing the snake....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Rivers Government House Should Be Demolished by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
Passionate888:
Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company, and FG ALONE doesn't have that power to say who's restricted and who isn't.

Wow! Even Wike realised his mistake and ordered the man's release but look at you here defending his action. Says a lot about you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Rivers Government House Should Be Demolished by Mightyodi: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:
The hypocrisy of Gov. Wike stinks to high heaven.

How can he dare, after destroying the livelihood of his own people under the guise of being the all-active warrior and action governor against COVID-19, allow Gov. Obaseki cross borders into his own state, flouting not only his own state rule but the federal law with reckless abandon.

Is this not a case of himself becoming the evil he's out to fight? What manner of disregard is this to the Rivers and Nigerian people?

Shouldn't the Rivers government house or his private residence be demolished in absolute enactment of his own evil Executive Order? Our politicians push us too aggressively to the wall.

And if you call for NairaMarley's head for holding a concert in Abuja yesterday and you don't see anything wrong in this as well, you're one of the problem.
my brother, Gov Wike does not mann the borders, so he wasn't the one that allowed Gov Obaseki into Rivers. if you must be fair to yourself, are ordinary people not crossing the inter state border everyday. has such people's house been demolished. its quite unfortunate that a Man's hotel was destroyed, but it was an avoidable one, I think the hotel management could have done better liasing with his documents and negotiations with Riv Gov, than allow himself to been drawn into the media, granting all manner of interviews, where people use as such statement to heat the polity. I felt for him shall. how far? those people heating the polity has abandoned him. They have pushed him to a point where he is hung in a balance.

Op remembered, that there was a drama and gun shot in Aso rock over a presidential aide that refuse to self isolate with first lady. what is good for the goose, complete it....... it means Aso Rock should be demolished too, abi.
Re: Why Rivers Government House Should Be Demolished by Passionate888: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Wow! Even Wike realised his mistake and ordered the man's release but look at you here defending his action. Says a lot about you.
Wow! So you knew all along that he later ordered for the PHED manager's release and you still mentioned it? Says a lot about you.
Re: Why Rivers Government House Should Be Demolished by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Passionate888:
Wow! So you knew all along that he later ordered for the PHED manager's release and you still mentioned it? Says a lot about you.

Was he supposed to have locked him up forever? To think your comprehension of everything is still this far-fetched beats me.

You want to defend a governor who hypocritically fought lawlessness to a stand-still in the most tyrannical way, only to break his own and federal law with impudence and it's me this scenario says a lot about or you?

It's indeed true that we deserve the kind of leaders we get.

2 Likes

Re: Why Rivers Government House Should Be Demolished by Passionate888: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Was he supposed to have locked him up forever? To think your comprehension of everything is still this far-fetched beats me.

You want to defend a governor who hypocritically fought lawlessness to a stand-still in the most tyrannical way, only to break his own and federal law with impudence and it's me this scenario says a lot about or you?

It's indeed true that we deserve the kind of leaders we get.
I don't get it, when same Obaseki visited buhari I didn't see you complain about it, he has also president Buhari June 1st during this covid 19 lockdown. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.
Re: Why Rivers Government House Should Be Demolished by Finnese001: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
A thread by an afonjazzy

Children of hate and perdiction

Afonjas are synonymous to hate
Re: Why Rivers Government House Should Be Demolished by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Passionate888:
I don't get it, when same Obaseki visited buhari I didn't see you complain about it, he has also president Buhari June 1st during this covid 19 lockdown. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.
First, I can't react to everything and I seldom react to politics. You can go through my posts. This particular hypocrisy just didn't sit well with me.

Ask yourself why I singled out Wike? Do I know him from Adam or is he the only governor that has disregarded the lockdown? No!

I reacted to this because he's the only governor who pulled down structures, ended livelihood of his people, arrested an essential work, built impromptu border gates and was the most fervent at fighting COVID-19 lawlessness.

How then could it be him who would break his own rules and federal law by hosting a friend who's coming in from a state that have recorded a lot of cases in his own government house?

Why is everyone just seeing from the tribalism prism and not the reality on ground? Which kind come country this, ehn? How can we grow with this kind of attitude?

1 Like

Re: Why Rivers Government House Should Be Demolished by Passionate888: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

First, I can't react to everything and I seldom react to politics. You can go through my posts. This particular hypocrisy just didn't sit well with me.

Ask yourself why I singled out Wike? Do I know him from Adam or is he the only governor that has disregarded the lockdown? No!

I reacted to this because he's the only governor who pulled down structures, ended livelihood of his people, arrested an essential work, built impromptu border gates and was the most fervent at fighting COVID-19 lawlessness.

How then could it be him who would break his own rules and federal law by hosting a friend who's coming in from a state that have recorded a lot of cases in his own government house?

Why is everyone just seeing from the tribalism prism and not the reality on ground? Which kind come country this, ehn? How can we grow with this kind of attitude?
Hence my earlier post, Gov. Obaseki came to Rivers state on ESSENTIAL duty, he will also visit Buhari again on ESSENTIAL duty too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Reportedly Launch Reprisal Attack / Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. / BREAKING: Victor Oye & Prof. Soludo Wins At Kano Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.