Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno (64995 Views)

El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) / Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu / Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
i tire ooo any guy that still thinks Hausa girls are holy and conservative no get any game ...and must be a loser ... this girls worse pass southern girls
No one said all of them are perfect, but most of them are descent. and you can't compare them with southern ladies
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Petdagr8t(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Who for president?,
El- rufai who is ten times worse than Buhari, God forbid bad thing.
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Nchenches: 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
SeverusSnape:
We all know that El Rufai is a monsterous bigot and an unrepentant extremist. But seriously i don't blame him for saying that rubbish, I stay in the North and if you see the way these Alhajis and money bags are using our southern women Corps members, you'll weep. They throw themselves at the men because of money, It's a fact, Some sleep around with Camp officials because of juicy postings, El Rufai don see us finish na, You will hardly find a northern female corps member doing this. undecided
These girls are giving them the opportunity to say trash about us. Rubbish.

Do these bad sides of El Rufai stop him from becoming Nigeria’s President if he wants? No.
He can easily win 25% of votes in 19 of the Fulani controlled northern states, then shop for five states in the south.
Southern politicians have allowed the roguish political structure created by northern military dictators to favor the Fulani to remain.

Southern politicians are mere onlookers of Northern Nigeria’s politicians as far as who becomes president is concerned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by NextBuhari: 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Small truth dey the matter. I served in Katsina. And I tell you a fact that it was easier for a Carmel to pass through the eye of a needle than for you to bed those Hausa girls. Not so for the southern girls in the school I served. Even if they had intentions, the way those Osama bin ladin looking guys were monitoring them eeh. El Rufai no doubt will be a heartless and wicked president.
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kingspin:
You can find LovePeddler anywhere in Nigeria both South and North depend. While one is open the other is using hijab to cover. Or one is expensive than the other. That is how I see it.
but, the corners in Lagos alone is more that those in the whole north. and even those in Port Harcourt
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by stormborn28(m): 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Chocolatesauce:

My sister for school you go see 4 legs inside hijab for love garden... very spoilt set of people..85% of northern girls go to their husbands houses with pregnancy,some of them continue seeing their school boyfriend even after marriage...na that hijab dey cover them
Ask any student of BAYERO UNIVERSITY KANO,KANO STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY wudil..we dey see things
nna meeeeennnhhh... So those girls dey Fvck well well oooooo
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by delawal: 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
this is for those who dont already know, we,know,elrufai as a,bigot and extremist.he can unleash terror, fear,men like him
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by stormborn28(m): 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Meninmen:

I'm from the SS, Edo state to be precise and i can confidently tell you that the North will retain power, El-Rufia or no El-Rufia.
wake up from your slumber.
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
All this long easy for a common letter that supposedly claimed southern she-corpers are whores abi?
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Murketeer: 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Somodooo:
see my people
truly forget sophistication and civilization
we're far below the Northerners

a useless uncircumcised aboki said trash about our region women and instead of attacking him we turned it into a tribal fight.
the worse part is that he didn't even made mention of any particular tribe.

so if you're igbo, Yoruba, Niger Delta and attack any southerner regarding this news
that means you're a fool and your education is worthless and useless like a used pad and with this mindset even a shoe maker in the north will rule over your useless PhD self and your educated moronicc generation.

Useless people
Thank you my brother....Most southern youths especially on this forum act like morons
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 15, 2020
History555:

And how many girls from core north go nysc

Kill this core northerners are illiterates concept it won't help you, you'd be surprised to know that they're more 'core' northern professors than they're from your village. Very very very many northerners are well schooled.
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by RTSC: 12:10am On Jun 15, 2020
To be honest, abokii dey fucckkk southern women like no man's business.

Just use them anyhow and dump them.

I remember that boy that impregnated one igbo girl and later went to marry dangote's daughter.
The idiot denied the igbo lady and her baby boy even when the baby was looking like a pure abokiii.

They mess up women from the South anyhow.

And the sad thing is that it is not easy for southern men to even see the pants of quality northern women.
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by seunayantokun(m): 12:19am On Jun 15, 2020
No one should make that mistake. Head or tail, with El Rufai as president, it is a good bye kiss to peace in Nigeria.
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 15, 2020
Tap0lane:
Truly I spotted your father.
I presume it is the fool u talked about.
Okay confirmed he is.
May u rot in hell.

AREA BOY, WHEN DID YOU ESCAPE FROM POLICE CUSTODY?

BBM
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Dchair2: 12:31am On Jun 15, 2020
toyotamuscle:
thank you.most people dont no the difference between benue and hausa or even marda and hausa.nasarawa is not hausa land.infact rhe cheapest girls are from North but the are not hausa.
hmm now they are not hausa ba? But when election comes then they automatically no longer are middle belts peeps, but suddenly become hausas and northerners!
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by tejiritex(m): 12:32am On Jun 15, 2020
2by40ft:
The problem with people like reno is they only know how to push people into chaos while hiding

So please tell us wat u urself know.
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by bilulu(m): 12:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Coldie:
If southern women respect themselves nobody would refer to them as whores.

Its easier to bed a southern woman than to ever even kiss a northern woman, whose fault is it?

Go to nysc northern girls hardly date southern guys but southern girls would be fooling themselves to anybody that can buy them shawarma.

When I mean northern girls I dont mean all those middle belt folks I mean the real north.

Northern girls hardly date a Christian not just a southerner but you see the southern/christian girls.... na dem go even dey tell u say to date Muslims better pass dat dey respect women more, and dey don't know how dey re being rated....

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by afecgivers: 12:48am On Jun 15, 2020
Its true, they are too cheap. Infact it's more easier to take some corpers to bed than a girl hawking on the street. Doro webo corpers everywhere
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Enculer: 12:50am On Jun 15, 2020
Snowale:
No one said all of them are perfect, but most of them are descent. and you can't compare them with southern ladies

Yoruba ass licking north as usual
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Enculer: 12:50am On Jun 15, 2020
Trust yorubas to come and defend their fulani master.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by YoungLionken(m): 1:45am On Jun 15, 2020
SeverusSnape:
We all know that El Rufai is a monsterous bigot and an unrepentant extremist. But seriously i don't blame him for saying that rubbish, I stay in the North and if you see the way these Alhajis and money bags are using our southern women Corps members, you'll weep. They throw themselves at the men because of money, It's a fact, Some sleep around with Camp officials because of juicy postings, El Rufai don see us finish na, You will hardly find a northern female corps member doing this. undecided

You know, Nigerians always get mad when you tell them the truth...
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by ArcFresky(m): 2:01am On Jun 15, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Is El-rufai lying? No he was saying the truth

Abeg, when you malign the ladies, what about the men?

My gf of 5 years joined this platform and everyday, she must get emails from Nairalanders, talkless of the old and young men on the street.

Before we blast the women, what about the men, why is there no news about men, who chase everything under the skirt.
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by omoladex05: 2:07am On Jun 15, 2020
God blessed my family with bouncing baby girl last night. I am a private school teacher, please we seriously need your financial assistance. Check my profile. Thanks

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:26am On Jun 15, 2020
northern girls are better? I've heard too many stories about these northern girls, you'd fucck them in their hijab and the next minute they'd be on their way to the mosque. check their bags, you go see coke and codeine.
SeverusSnape:
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Billygee2u: 2:35am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by laiza(m): 2:35am On Jun 15, 2020
How is that saying a lie? Sometimes I think we would rather crucify the messenger than listen to what he has to say. Would you lot who are calling for El-Rufai's head been happier if that statement came from a Southern governor? Women especially corps members are trash these days, education itself has lost its glory and significance. You wanna have a party, go get university girls, senator wants to do birthday, go bring corpers, president is travelling for 3 days visit to another state, go bring final year students for his aides. So unless you are a hypocrite and an unrepentant idiotic bigot you would realize the message in El-Rufai's words and let the idiot be.
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Billygee2u: 2:36am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by ContractKiller: 2:40am On Jun 15, 2020
Promiscuity isn't just a problem with Southern girls. There are many Hausa Fulani runs girls too. They just do their runs in a coded fashion because of the hypocritical nature of the society they live in.
The problem with Hell Rufai is that he is trying to make it seem as if promiscuity is a cultural problem, peculiar to the South.

laiza:
How is that saying a lie? Sometimes I think we would rather crucify the messenger than listen to what he has to say. Would you lot who are calling for El-Rufai's head been happier if that statement came from a Southern governor? Women especially corps members are trash these days, education itself has lost its glory and significance. You wanna have a party, go get university girls, senator wants to do birthday, go bring corpers, president is travelling for 3 days visit to another state, go bring final year students for his aides. So unless you are a hypocrite and an unrepentant idiotic bigot you would realize the message in El-Rufai's words and let the idiot be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by BABANGBALI: 2:44am On Jun 15, 2020
I'm sick and tired of this country jare. I'm going to relocate to Abia.

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Billygee2u: 2:50am On Jun 15, 2020
Bekool:
An educated extremist like el rufai will no doubt be far worse than buhari.
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Caseless: 2:52am On Jun 15, 2020
But el-rufai didn't lie,. That's a known secret. 90 percent of ashawo in nigeria and outside are from the south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu / Isaac Fayose With His Son, Oyinbo Wife & His Mother, Victoria Olufunke Oluwayose / The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.