Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,731 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno (65279 Views)

El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) / Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu / Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by victons(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
I know El rufai have always being tribalistic, but this is supposed to be a personal email where he expressed his opinion. His words are not certainty, he said "...are seen as.." he didn't say "they are.."

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by GIdiata(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
humilitypays:
Hell Rufai aka El Rufai - The Devil's best hand tool shocked

Gbola Hameed Tifnubu aka Bola Tinubu - The Corrupt Thieving Dreamer! embarassed

Hadams Onyeoshi-Olee aka Adams Oshiomhole - Devils Bestman

Cockroaches Okoroawusa aka Rochas Okorocha - The Conman cum Political Leader!

Haji Uzii Kamalu aka Orji Uzo Kalu - The Foolish Thief! angry

Alhj Liar Mohammed aka Lai Mohammed - The Greatest Liar of our time!

Until these rogues and corrupt criminals calling themselves politicians and leaders end up in jail for life or go 6ft under, Nigeria will never be good lipsrsealed

THAT MEANS NIGERIA HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO THEN.
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Kingspin(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
SeverusSnape:
We all know that El Rufai is a monsterous bigot and an unrepenant extremist. But seriously i don't blame him for saying that rubbish, I stay in the North and if you see the way these Alhajis and money bags are using our southern women Corps members, you'll weep. They throw themselves at the men because of money, It's a fact, Some sleep around with Camp officials because of juicy postings, El Rufai don see us finish na, You will hardly find a northern female corps member doing this. undecided
These girls are giving them the opportunity to say trash about us. Rubbish.
You can find LovePeddler anywhere in Nigeria both South and North depend. While one is open the other is using hijab to cover. Or one is expensive than the other. That is how I see it.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by toyotamuscle: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
ican2020:
Southern girls and more responsible than their northern counter part.

Do you know that most of these northern girls don't wear pant, for quick action.

My brief stay in Lafia opened my eyes to how promiscuous most of these northern girls are.
oga nasarawa or let me say marda and gwagi are not hausa.if you Bleep gwaginor marda or Southern kaduna or even jos girl you never Bleep hausa girl oooo.i stay in abuja and am igbo so trust me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by luckyz4rea(m): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Somodooo:
see my people
truly forget sophistication and civilization
we're far below the Northerners

a useless uncircumcised aboki said trash about our region women and instead of attacking him we turned it into a tribal fight.
the worse part is that he didn't even made mention of any particular tribe.

so if you're igbo, Yoruba, Niger Delta and attack any southerner regarding this news
that means you're a fool and your education is worthless and useless like a used pad and with this mindset even a shoe maker in the north will rule over your useless PhD self and your educated moronicc generation.

Useless people

Your intention to call attention to the ignored has ended causing a distortion by your choice of words!
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by airminem(f): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
We have to kee helrufia and rheno before they both get the apple at the centre
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Skmoda360(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
I'm not surprise that this man is devil in human clothing.......it's not a new thing most people are aware of his hate for southerners

Hellrufai undecided
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by OKTolu: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sir hell rufai what's your take on this ?
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by toyotamuscle: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Coldie:
If southern women respect themselves nobody would refer to them as whores.

Its easier to bed a southern woman than to ever even kiss a northern woman, whose fault is it?

Go to nysc northern girls hardly date southern guys but southern girls would be fooling themselves to anybody that can buy them shawarma.

When I mean northern girls I dont mean all those middle belt folks I mean the real north.

thank you.most people dont no the difference between benue and hausa or even marda and hausa.nasarawa is not hausa land.infact rhe cheapest girls are from North but the are not hausa.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Adamsonian1993(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
SeverusSnape:
We all know that El Rufai is a monsterous bigot and an unrepenant extremist. But seriously i don't blame him for saying that rubbish, I stay in the North and if you see the way these Alhajis and money bags are using our southern women Corps members, you'll weep. They throw themselves at the men because of money, It's a fact, Some sleep around with Camp officials because of juicy postings, El Rufai don see us finish na, You will hardly find a northern female corps member doing this. undecided

It shall be well with you. You said it all

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Tap0lane: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Only a mad man thinks Igbos are doing beta than Yorubas with the Igbos have been escaping into Yoruba hinterland for the survival of you pathetic souls.

Warlord2012:

It is a pity that such hatred exist amongst Nigerians...no matter how much you hate you cast on us, we will never stop doing better than you.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Kingspin(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
The same thing was said about Buhari but born mugus refused to listen.

Now is El Rufai.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by DeepSight(m): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Coldie:

Its easier to bed a southern woman than to ever even kiss a northern woman, whose fault is it?

Nit Wit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Dansarai: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hmm, Nigeria where insults,blackmailing,sentiment and lies are regard and lebel as freedom of speech...Thanks Reno 4 ur hater expressions againt our future president.
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Kingsleyphy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
El rufai and his problems

In need of an installer do well to contact us

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by galaxyking0205: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
I am a northerner, I don't always agree with Reno but on this I am with him 100%. I don't think El- Rufai is a presidential material because of his deceitful and ethnic tendencies. Nigeria needs a President that can bring unity to the entity because of our ethnic and religious fragility, not an uncouth fellow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
ican2020:
Southern girls and more responsible than their northern counter part.

Do you know that most of these northern girls don't wear pant, for quick action.

My brief stay in Lafia opened my eyes to how promiscuous most of these northern girls are.

I've seen that too. Northern girls don't wear pant.
The reason is only known to them
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tap0lane:
Only a mad man thinks Igbos are doing beta than Yorubas with the Igbos have been escaping into Yoruba hinterland for the survival of you pathetic souls.

I am not here to ague with a secondary school student...grow up, or move over to 2go where your mates are.

I stand for peace and unity.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Edojoma(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Yes,, u will hardly find a northern female corp's member doing same in d north, but here in d south, dey go to bars n clubs..

Not forgetting, wat of d northern Muslims gals I n my friends use to bang on a steady basis, maybe my eyes were deceiving me then..

Quick to criticise, always claiming decency,wen we no wat dey truly r (sex demons, Mariam n co)....

D difference is dat one does it publicly n d other privately... So wats d difference is hoeing in private n public, are dey not classified as hoeing??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:

Mumu, so you don't know Afonja is South also.

We all know that the south he is talking about is the igbos... Dem too like ashawo

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Shots Fired!

The north dragging us back since Independence. And I'm very sure the Greedy Azikwe agreed to one Nigeria then just because of the Agricultural benefits from the North!

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by abduljabbar4(m): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
SeverusSnape:
We all know that El Rufai is a monsterous bigot and an unrepentant extremist. But seriously i don't blame him for saying that rubbish, I stay in the North and if you see the way these Alhajis and money bags are using our southern women Corps members, you'll weep. They throw themselves at the men because of money, It's a fact, Some sleep around with Camp officials because of juicy postings, El Rufai don see us finish na, You will hardly find a northern female corps member doing this. undecided
o

Severus my friend. Get ready to be roasted by your southern brothers for saying this. You know that the truth hurta
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
etzmiezbee:
And who told u Northern women r decent.

I saw a lot of them y I was serving at Sokoto. All what u need is #500 at KWANAWA Sharp corner with der Hijab, den go give u sex especially around 7pm u go see them 4 street looking 4 corpers to take them in.

They r infact the CEO of LOOSED WOMEN

U r a big liar.. I Schooled in the north... Northern ladies ain't careless like southern ladies..

U hardly see them with southern guys except for class work or academic stuff..

But our southern ladies ehn, na them alhaji come dey carry for inside school go fvck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
AnanseK:
You say that all Northerners are illiterate Almajiris and you can’t accept the fact that southern women are protitutes.

Of course they are. It is their own Almajiri work, they have to go through it . It is a part of their lives. In Italy , Bamako,Kano,Lagos, Johannesburg, Accra, Tripoli, Dubai , Kaduna, Ibadan, Port Harcourt and in the Universities , around hotels , in the NYSC camps and everywhere worldwide women and girls from southern Nigeria are selling their bodies day and night. This is a fact, especially those from South East and South South.

Thanks u sir.. Igbos are the main people El rufai Is talking about.. Yet they rather vote El rufai than vote Osinbajo ...

Go to all these brothels too, na igbos full there.. Igbos dominate ashawo and too cheap

Cc: davash222 SweetCunt97 lzaa imhotep proeast gwafaeziokwu GBOKASINCHA anambralstson

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
donmixc:
He's not far from the truth, throughout my tour in northern states, you will hardly see a prostitute or even see a northern girl(s) who's into prostitution, but southern girls carry am for head, especially Lagos.... Any girl residing in Lagos is a professional olosho

Ewedu girls are the worstangry sad

We know say na osu ladies and nyamuri ladies as ashawo pass.... South East dominates ashawo industry gringringrin
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Gandollaar(f): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Chocolatesauce:

Please stop typing something you don't know...I was born and brought up in the North (Kano) I've traveled to nothing less than 6 Northern states and I can tell you for free that NORTHERN WOMEN ENGAGE IN PROSTITUTION BIG TIME..go to Sokoto,Kebbi, Katsina and see codeine gurgling girls,rephnol consumers, lesbians and hardcore prostitutes the only thing is they wear hijabs as disguise
Severussnape, this is my response to you on this matter!
I mean, how can you be so naive not to know this? I had a brief stay in kaduna years ago and Kanta road was littered with hijab wearing, dyed hands and feet northern girls plying their trade!

I hope you are the type that despise women because they are materialistic and you can't keep up.
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Like father like son, he should just kiss his presidential ambition goodbye!!!

But u guys rather vote him than vote Osinbajo

Now u Wana leave him abi..

He is ur master anytime.. Igbos lord; El rufai gringrin
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=GBOKASINCHA post=90673262]Hausa girls wey I Dey fûck anyhow lol na Hausa girls bad plus worse pass[/quote
Lies.. Na nyamuri igbos girls dominate ashawo industry gringrin
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by vezycash(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
History555:

yorubas did not vote in 2003 and 2007. So the results published by inec for south west came from pluto. What utmost display of stupidity

Na true self. Which people vote Buhari twice abi Buhari no be fulani again?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Warlord2012:

Ino matter how much of hate you cast on us, we will never stop doing better than you in ashawo industry gringringrin.
Re: El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno by Gandollaar(f): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
abduljabbar4:
o

Severus my friend. Get ready to be roasted by your southern brothers for saying this. You know that the truth hurta
We are already settling the matter. What truth you taking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election / Edo Election: Wike Held Hostage In Hotel Room - PDP Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.