Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,959 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

The Right Decision Pls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Right Decision Pls (194 Views)

Making The Right Decision Today / Help Me To Decide The Right Decision To Make / MODIFIED... Glad i didnt take this decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Right Decision Pls by Ewroghene1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Pls i want the right part to follow
Currently I'm homeless
Hanging around ajah Abraham adesunya roundabout axis
Barber, currently working in a presentable saloon but the owner is mismanaging it.
E.g barbing hair inside heat and collect big money for haircut, even loosing customers nd lots more
I have like saved money for house rent
But don't want to rent house now becos i want to own a shop and where to stay is a key point
The issue now is should i invest in my own saloon or i should rent apartment and start from scratch with this coro situation every where hot
Saloon:find a location to stay business life
Or rent a staying place
Re: The Right Decision Pls by yanabasee1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rent a shop, and you can sleep in the shop till you fix up.....

I had a friend who slept in his shop for three months and bought a car for higher purchase.....

Good luck man!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Offers With An Ed-advocacy Company In Lagos / Can You Share Your Valid Phone Contacts At A Fee? / Front End Web Developer Wanted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.