Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (4795 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by TushiPree: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Well, I won't bore you with too much of details.

I met my gf a couple of years ago. We used to have sex on a regular basis until this year when she travelled to another state.

She's not a religious type. She's a fashionista to the core.

When she travelled, she told me her phone had a fault. That she won't be receiving my calls.

I believed the story for a while until one day I called her second line with a strange line. To my surprise, she picked the call. I spoke to her. I faked my voice, and she replied me. I later called her with my main line that day. She acted like she didn't hear me. Meaning, she had been lying about her faulty phone.

Few weeks ago, she came to my state. I was even the one that paid for her tfare and some other bills, because according to her she had nothing. I encouraged her to come home to his family. Since she still has one.

Ever since she came back, she had been demanding for money. This was unlike her.

I showed her my account balance for her to know how broke I am at the moment, but girl won't listen. Always demanding.

Few days ago, she came to my place to charge her phone. After gisting about life and all, I attempted to touch her, and her response shocked me.

She told me she's practicing celibacy. That having sex with me would distort her goal.

She further told me she read one book when she travelled and that was what changed her life.

Also, that since when she had left for another state, she had been keeping herself to prove to her family that she's not a bad girl.

That she's has grown now and her hormones are sensitive to easily pick up pregnancy at a slight mistake.

All of these she tabled down as reasons for why she wants to deny me of having sex with her. I won't lie. I enjoy having sex with her. Lol

I didn't act like I was worried. I simply told her everything is fine. But deep down of me, I knew something is fishy.

For about three days now, have been inviting her to come see me, she won't come.

I plan to ask her to tell me the truth. So, I won't have to keep wasting my time with her.

I can move on easily, but my problem is: she might not want to open up. I need a trick to know what's going on, so we can negotiate and finalise on what next to do.

I notice she had gotten bigger, and she gets tired easily. To me, those are signs of probably pregnancy.

I wouldn't want to assume. Last time she came to my place, she took some of my things, even despite telling her not to.

I'm just tired. And that day she came, she was accusing me that I invited a lady over to my house the day before.

Why would she not want to have sex with me and still want to tie me to herself?

The lady in question is 24 yrs.

Side note: she won't allow me to touch her phone. She has a number of someone on her phone she saved as indispensable. I wonder who that might be.

In fact, there are lots of questions running through my mind about the loyalty of the lady.

I'm totally confused right now...

Elders in the building, please help me see to this matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by SUPERPACK: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Marry her.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by swiz123(m): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
If you have no problem moving on, what then again is your problem?
I don't know what you guys gain by being a Simp.

33 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by IamDavids: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Continue simping, just negodu this boy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Ningen(m): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Move on.
There's a new rough rider in town.

It's obvious her celibacy only applies to you.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Tripitaka: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
TushiPree:

Side note: she won't allow me to touch her phone. She has a number of someone on her phone she saved as indispensable. I wonder who that might be.

Oh, well!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by anthonyuncle(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
ur baby is gone gone gone, ur baby is gone from u

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Andrew13: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
It will end in premium tears cheesy let d girl go, she doesn't find u attractive anymore

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Taywon: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Both of u are not serious....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by callmeRichie(m): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=TushiPree post=90673782]
they are fvcking hergrin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by MedicH: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Upon all the things that are your problems which being penniless is number one, the one that's worrying u the most is that a girl you're destroying her life has refused you sex. This boy do u want to be useful to yourself at all?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by XXXXTENTACION: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
Too many simps dey nairaland.

you go die if you move on afterall they are many fishes in the river.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by DoubleEngine007: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Young man,what the fvck is wrong with you? By the way,how old are you? Because I can't understand why a little girl of 24 will be manipulating a full grown man .To the xtend that you now have many thoughts, running through your mind.. Young man that girl has since moved on.. So you have to start moving on too...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by AfroKnight: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lol.

Sorry man.

She is happily cheating on you. You know it deep down but you are unwilling to accept the truth. If a sexually active girlfriend suddenly stopped being intimate without any CONSPICUOUS increased religious devotion, she is cheating with someone whom she really really likes. She is also refusing to share her body with a man (you) who cannot give her the money that this new guy is showering on her.

Decide if you want to drag this or not.

My advice? Move on.

20 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
My only problem is why MTN should be telling me congratulations after spending my hard earned money to purchase data undecided

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by 7wonder(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Bros, she said she read a book that's why she changed. She meant she rode a dick. Ermm, by the way, you are making her commit fornication la..it's wrong. Focus on other things and move on.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by padi94(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
The best cure for a cheat is cheating.

Whenever she comes around give her reason ro think your cheating on her.
Answer suspicious calls from a particular female. Just do everything you can to let jer know that there is a female give the female a name say Cynthia. Store d number on your phone nd when ever she is around let cynthia call you non stop. Whenever you recieve calls from Cynthia nd she is nearby just gv her a little space nd answer d call but make sure its obvious that it is a girl, nd make sure she sees the name of the caller.

Now when she inquire of the caller, just tell her its an old friend from secondary school, whom you just reconnected with again nd she has been wanting you to visit her. Just play mind games with her nd she will start getting suspicious nd wnat to fight to get you back, then hopefully she will let you hv ur way with her cat.

Pls as soon as you bleep her, dump her ass... she is a dirty cheat

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by obyrich(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
TushiPree:
Well, I won't bore you with too much of details.

I met my gf a couple of years ago. We used to have sex on a regular basis until this year when she travelled to another state.

She's not a religious type. She's a fashionista to the core.

When she travelled, she told me her phone had a fault. That she won't be receiving my calls.

I believed the story for a while until one day I called her second line with a strange line. To my surprise, she picked the call. I spoke to her. I faked my voice, and she replied me. I later called her with my main line that day. She acted like she didn't hear me. Meaning, she had been lying about her faulty phone.

Few weeks ago, she came to my state. I was even the one that paid for her tfare and some other bills, because according to her she had nothing. I encouraged her to come home to his family. Since she still has one.

Ever since she came back, she had been demanding for money. This was unlike her.

I showed her my account balance for her to know how broke I am at the moment, but girl won't listen. Always demanding.

Few days ago, she came to my place to charge her phone. After gisting about life and all, I attempted to touch her, and her response shocked me.

She told me she's practicing celibacy. That having sex with me would distort her goal.

She further told me she read one book when she travelled and that was what changed her life.

Also, that since when she had left for another state, she had been keeping herself to prove to her family that she's not a bad girl.

That she's has grown now and her hormones are sensitive to easily pick up pregnancy at a slight mistake.

All of these she tabled down as reasons for why she wants to deny me of having sex with her. I won't lie. I enjoy having sex with her. Lol

I didn't act like I was worried. I simply told her everything is fine. But deep down of me, I knew something is fishy.

For about three days now, have been inviting her to come see me, she won't come.

I plan to ask her to tell me the truth. So, I won't have to keep wasting my time with her.

I can move on easily, but my problem is: she might not want to open up. I need a trick to know what's going on, so we can negotiate and finalise on what next to do.

I notice she had gotten bigger, and she gets tired easily. To me, those are signs of probably pregnancy.

I wouldn't want to assume. Last time she came to my place, she took some of my things, even despite telling her not to.

I'm just tired. And that day she came, she was accusing me that I invited a lady over to my house the day before.

Why would she not want to have sex with me and still want to tie me to herself?

In fact, there are lots of questions running through my mind about the loyalty of the lady.

Elders in the building, please help me see to this matter.

She is not loyal, you are not her main guy. Decide for yourself

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
She fvcking another dick that is paying her more. Move on bitch nigga.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
I cant believe my eyes! I thought the last fool was set ablaze during colonial era...so you did not die? Wait let me called lord lugard...

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by davidbanner(m): 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
MedicH:
Upon all the things that are your problems which being penniless is number one, the one that's worrying u the most is that a girl you're destroying her life has refused you sex. This boy do u want to be useful to yourself at all?

Guy, you deserve an accolade.. Gbayii

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Franktom247(m): 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
It will end in premium lager tears guy get sense

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by AhlexOfficial(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Franktom247:
It will end in premium lager tears guy get sense

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by ehmmy11(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ningen:
Move on.
There's a new rough rider in town.

It's obvious her celibacy only applies to you.

Three gbosa for you... Sabi boy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Osek(m): 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Oga the truth is bitter, move on she has seen someone better than u let me tell u this she is seeing someone and she values him more than u.. just get it over with and move on, no kill urself ontop woman matter

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
continue at ur own Peril coz it will surely end in tears..

set ur tricks and give her a final fvck,then move on bro

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by paulolee(m): 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
dump her first

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Obierika(m): 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
TushiPree:
Well, I won't bore you with to

Move on with you life, you have lost her to someone else.

It's not like you even planned to marry her undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Damminix: 12:03am On Jun 15, 2020
Should we tell him?? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Kobicove(m): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2020
The lady is gone...cut your loses and move on!
Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 15, 2020
Bia is your middle name Simpson?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Announced To Me She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Segzydaniels(m): 2:09am On Jun 15, 2020
She dey receive big gbola steady from a guy, pussy don go over wide she don know say bobo go notice say d pussy don wide pass d last time wey hin Bleep am, hmm fear woman. Dump the bitch before she dumps you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? / Leaked Chat Of Yul Edochie’s First Wife About His Affairs With Judy Austin / Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.