Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo (54358 Views)

Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel / "We Are Solidly With Udom" - In-laws Dispel Rumour, Hammer Impostor / Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Brute2162: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Good
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Throwback: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
bright007:
Obaseki is a man that wont go down easily. I like him for that.

He is unlike some ex governor that is now being used as a standard for cowardice.

Edo is not like Lagos

Yes!

In Lagos you contest primary.

In Edo you are disqualified from contesting primary.

Edo is not Lagos truly.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by ybalogs(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
romenna:
Obaseki will win. Edo people are with him.
We will not surrender our state treasurery to Tony kabaka and their likes
we Sha like to dey deceive ourselves

8 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by ukaface(f): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Obaseki just dey run helter skelter....

Wait first? Na by force to be governor?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by teemann24: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
smell somthing fishy here

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by amidel(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
ybalogs:
What's the will of Edo state people abeg?

Wait till election is conducted and the winner announced grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Aboguede(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Na waoh

This small land is 4 sale grin

1 card grin
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by smartval(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Doubledaniel:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/06/14/obaseki-udom-emmanuel-meet-in-uyo/

Its better to fight and lose than to chicken out like Ambode

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Reference(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
But this is very wrong. He is supposed to be serving the interests of his people. If his people value his services they will insist he remains in contention. I do not see the sense in taking what is an internal matter to the rest of the country. All politics should be domiciled locally.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Abbeyme: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
I won't be surprised if Obaseki visits Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York next. grin

Aren’t you wicked like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
This one he is meeting Democratic thieves,It seems he wants to leave the tyrannical thieves grin

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by OKTolu: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Obaseki don turn ajala travel all over the world

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Golan007: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
He has abandoned the state he governs for his personal ambition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by ikechialex1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Now cat and dog will dine together, the plot has started grin cool
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by martineverest(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
bright007:

He is unlike some ex governor that is now being used as a standard for cowardice.

Edo is not like Lagos
Edo people get mind ...unlike one tribe like that

Edo people no dey slack

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by MartinsD12(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Doubledaniel:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/06/14/obaseki-udom-emmanuel-meet-in-uyo/
Sealed and dusted, Obaseki is a man not like some chicken that chickened out in Lagos

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by OdefaGirl(f): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
He has started his running around....chai

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Morisjohn(m): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
Moving to PDP isn't the best move.APC will come after him and use his discrepancy in his certificate to attack him.

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Spiff20(m): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lol I like this guy. the way opposition party is waiting with open arms to accept an injured fellow from the ruling party eh.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by maxjax(m): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
this one wen him dey waka upandan like who soldier slap and dey explain wetin happen to passerby

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Jabioro: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
Na dem go vote for him...
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by romenna: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
9jayes:

Sentiment apart, he has done nothing to deserve the second term.
he prevented political hawks and agberos in Edo from having access to the state treasury.
Mkt women n bus drivers r no longer at d mercy of Tony kabaka n his boys.
If u r not in Edo pls kip kwayet. Dnt comment on issues u know notin abt

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Mysticwebb: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
He is asking them how they were able to overcome the federal might used against them. Check the governors he is meeting now, they are those that had tough time winning their re-election.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by dangoteinlaw: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
bright007:

Edo is not like Lagos
If someone running from pillar to post strikes u like a winner then you are living in virtual reality

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
bright007:

Edo is not like Lagos
Naso, Edo no be Lagos una push am so tey then disqualify am. Una don start again grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by emkz: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Philip Shaibu is no where to be found.

I recall when Buhari was preparing for a second term, Osinbajo met more people than him and built more bridges that the President was not skilled to do. It seems Philip has left Obaseki in the lurch. I won't be surprised if he declares support for the APC NWC this week.

May we not have deputies like Philip Shaibu who abandon us in our most trying moments.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Obaseki - I'm ready to join PDP

Udom/Wike's Response:

[img]https://media./images/30d0406dba950a72f120ea6afa70802d/tenor.gif[/img]

grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by SolaRaphael: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hmn, politics indeed is serious business.

Best of luck, oga Goodwin.
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by LifegoesOn1: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
PDP loading...
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
ybalogs:
This guy just dey run up and down. So interstate movement is allowed for him abi
No, he dey immune to Corona virus nae grin, if you talk too much, den go say make you keep shut say Edo no be Lagos grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.