Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo (54334 Views)

Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel / "We Are Solidly With Udom" - In-laws Dispel Rumour, Hammer Impostor / Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by jom28gy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
He is already PDP
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by jgbemson1: 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Samanza89:
He should never give up without a fight.
Let the monkey and baboon be finally soak in blood... Lol...

#literally...

Well said ,,,but for me I can't support any of them ..
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by akdjr(m): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
I was expecting him to grant a press conference stating how he secured admission with just 3credit and the error of omission in his NYSC certificate. Then we can take him serious as someone who was actually unjustly disqualified.
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by porthouse7(f): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
yusufu16:

So if he was in APC he wont spend money abi
na APC get money,u sud knw how federal money work

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
The yeye man should have done the honourable thing but strong head is pushing him into the hands of his enemies.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Tareq1105: 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
yusufu16:

The disqualification doesnt hold water. Its simply a plot by Oshiomole to stop him from contesting and not because of his result. There is no evidence, he doesnt have any result.

Yes, I agree with you. He doesn't have any results.

You said you used A level results to gain admission but out of the 3 papers you sat for, no single pass, all na F.

How did he now gained admission to study Calypso and spent 3 yrs instead of 4 yrs?

With which results?
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Tareq1105: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
akdjr:
I was expecting him to grant a press conference stating how he secured admission with just 3credit and the error of omission in his NYSC certificate. Then we can take him serious as someone who was actually unjustly disqualified.

Exactly my point.

The ideal thing is to call Press Conference to state your own side of the story.

How you gain admission with 3 credits

How you sat for A level but could not present a result

How you spent 3 yrs for a 4 ur course

How the spelling omission in your Nysc certificate was not corrected since 1980, etc

We need to know your excellency.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Asiri1991: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Next is Umahi, the supreme leader of PDP in south east.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by obailala(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Haha... Hopefully Ambode is seeing this.

But then, with the stunts Oshiobaba has been pulling since his reign as chairman, can Oshio possibly lose an election in his homestead?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
martineverest:
I'm not TRIBALISTIC
True. But you are heavily bigoted.
You will reap what you are sowing.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Tareq1105: 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
smartval:

Its better to fight and lose than to chicken out like Ambode

Don't ever compare the wisdom of Ambode with the stupidity of Obaseki.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
flexyrule:
To survive the "Nigerian version" of politics, loyalty is very key.
These frauds called our politicians want people that would be loyal to them, and give them access to the vaults and scoffers even when they are out of government.
No Nigerian politician would like to associate himself with a snitch, an unrepentant mutineer and backstabber.

Obaseki's political career has been long buried. He should better hurry and join Dino Melaye in Nollywood, now that there are plenty of auditions going on now that the covid - 19 restrictions have been eased.

If I were Udom, my response to him would have been Edo is not Akwa Ibom.
Obaseki went to meet Wike and Udom for advise on how they succesfully fought against their godfathers.
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Charly68: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Politics is like pool..once you taste the thing,to leave becomes a curse ..
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by wonder233: 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yoruba spineless stooge spotted
NwaNimo1:
Obaseki - I'm ready to join PDP

Udom/Wike's Response:

[img]https://media./images/30d0406dba950a72f120ea6afa70802d/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Watercarrier: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Obaseki is a real man. You don't just stay on the ground after you fall.
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by amaridigital(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
bamidelee:

He would be humbled and relegated.

I hope Obaseki is not here on Nairaland listening to all these unsolicited advise. Research has shown that almost every politician in a close contest supported here lost their elections.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Edosir(m): 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
Edo people fight to death they don't chicken out like afonja cowards.
ddippset:
grin

This one is still running from pillar to post.

Is Ambode really not better than this one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
amaridigital:

I hope Obaseki is not here on Nairaland listening to all these unsolicited advise. Research has shown that almost every one supported here lost their elections.
Starting from athiefchukwu et al.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by seyiomotunise: 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Will Edo treasury that is claimed to be the bone of contention not going to be open to PDP aspirants and delegates, time will tell.
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Gandollaar(f): 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
ybalogs:
Desperation ti set in.
E pain am.

Obaseki is not Ambode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Sagay212: 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
SLAP44:
Obaseki should come out fighting and go out in a blaze of smoke! Arm himself with courage and give them a hot fight, win or lose, history will remember him as a warrior and not a victim.

Lol...' edo is not Lagos' chanting miscreant spotted. Na so them dey push people for back till dem enter wahala

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Gandollaar(f): 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
flexyrule:
To survive the "Nigerian version" of politics, loyalty is very key.
These frauds called our politicians want people that would be loyal to them, and give them access to the vaults and scoffers even when they are out of government.
No Nigerian politician would like to associate himself with a snitch, an unrepentant mutineer and backstabber.

Obaseki's political career has been long buried. He should better hurry and join Dino Melaye in Nollywood, now that there are plenty of auditions going on now that the covid - 19 restrictions have been eased.

If I were Udom, my response to him would have been Edo is not Akwa Ibom.
Your likes said more about Ortom.
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by EdiskyHarry: 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
May God bless gov udom Emmanuel,
May God bless gov wike
May God bless the United State of Niger delta.
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by martineverest(m): 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thothafx:

True. But you are heavily bigoted.

You will reap what you are sowing.
I'm not a bigot.....I hate Oshiomhole. I hate PDP,saraki,atiku,Tinubu,atiku ,wike etc

I like obaseki,Fashola,makinde, Akeredolu,fayemi etc

I support I
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Feeling pity for this man... It's not his fault he refused to become a puppet...

The lord be with you... cry
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by mrkings84(m): 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
This one is like a matter of life and death, he needs to fight hard, even if he loses it will be on history that he fought, and no one will term him a used and dumped like one alaye in West!
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by vinboss: 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
bright007:
Obaseki is a man that wont go down easily. I like him for that.

He is unlike some ex governor that is now being used as a standard for cowardice.

Edo is not like Lagos

And finally if he still lost, please also come back to comment

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Okwyjesus(m): 12:12am On Jun 15, 2020
SLAP44:
Obaseki should come out fighting and go out in a blaze of smoke! Arm himself with courage and give them a hot fight, win or lose, history will remember him as a warrior and not a victim.

You said it all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maurice Iwu: 'Osun Election Was Conclusive' / Buhari’s Granddaughters, Hadiza Bello's Children (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Welcomes LASTMA Recruits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.