Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo (54354 Views)

Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel / "We Are Solidly With Udom" - In-laws Dispel Rumour, Hammer Impostor / Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Siramen2001(m): 12:28am On Jun 15, 2020
Let talk about order things now. The best ringer will win the election
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Siramen2001(m): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Face the face
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Siramen2001(m): 12:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Space for sell
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Siramen2001(m): 12:33am On Jun 15, 2020
Space for sell
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by LivingSage: 1:03am On Jun 15, 2020
Lost battle
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by fistonme(m): 1:23am On Jun 15, 2020
romenna:
he prevented political hawks and agberos in Edo from having access to the state treasury.
Mkt women n bus drivers r no longer at d mercy of Tony kabaka n his boys.
If u r not in Edo pls kip kwayet. Dnt comment on issues u know notin abt

So na shaba and Ebo boys come dey treat drivers and market women well? my bro, we are happy he should leave. By September we will collect the position back from pdp. Then he will know the real difference between politics calculation and political show/advert.
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by stayclearofme: 1:24am On Jun 15, 2020
bright007:
Obaseki is a man that wont go down easily. I like him for that.

He is unlike some ex governor that is now being used as a standard for cowardice.

Edo is not like Lagos
Lol.... somebody that is down already, he his only looking for where to hide. I thought you all said he will handle Oshiomole... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by stayclearofme: 1:26am On Jun 15, 2020
amidel:
Obaseki will win the election.
He'll decamp and All southern governors will back him and the will of the Edo people will prevail.
Case closed cool.
Ask yourself first if your vote will count....case opened.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by One4me: 2:10am On Jun 15, 2020
SLAP44:
Obaseki should come out fighting and go out in a blaze of smoke! Arm himself with courage and give them a hot fight, win or lose, history will remember him as a warrior and not a victim.

Running from Pillar to Post or running from FryingPan to Fire will not help Obaseki. grin grin
Politically, Obaseki is a laibility to any Party he goes.
If PDP does not see that, then they should please adopt him, las las, he will loot Edo treasury for them in the next few months of his Govt but he will still lose.

Maybe PDP would have done better with their own original aspirants.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by One4me: 2:15am On Jun 15, 2020
ukaface:
Obaseki just dey run helter skelter....

Wait first? Na by force to be governor?

Imagine, a whole boasting Edo Governor now turned to errand boy begging all over the place, from lagos to Abuja, to Rivers, to Akwa Ibom,.....

He better visit Caemorun as well and also not forget to visit Libya, he needs all the beggy-beggy he can get.
but las las, he will still be disgraced. Shameless beggy-beggy clown
He has bitten more than he can chew, that one is certain

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Staphylococcus: 2:21am On Jun 15, 2020
amidel:
He'll decamp and All southern governors will back him and the will of the Edo people will prevail.
Case closed cool.

You watch too much Nollywood movies!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by shegra58: 2:21am On Jun 15, 2020
Slynation:
Lol... This one has transformed into a political wonderer grin
PDP upholding him as their governorship flag bearer means they would still blackamail him with same certificate saga in case any discrepancies arises in future, that's if he eventually wins the election..

I remembered vividly last 4 years when Ize-iyamu and most Edo citizens(PDP) was screaming of how APC shared face-cap and handbands to only those that would vote for APC....Obaseki was smiling and nodding his head while Oshiomole was busy controlling midfield like Xavi, now body go tell am grin

#No permanent friends and Enemies in Politics
Becareful of who you eat corn with
Monday motivation kiss

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by One4me: 2:24am On Jun 15, 2020
emkz:
Philip Shaibu is no where to be found.

I recall when Buhari was preparing for a second term, Osinbajo met more people than him and built more bridges that the President was not skilled to do. It seems Philip has left Obaseki in the lurch. I won't be surprised if he declares support for the APC NWC this week.

May we not have deputies like Philip Shaibu who abandon us in our most trying moments.

Phillip Shuaibu is FINISHED.
First, come what may, he cannot become Obaseki's deputy, if by some magic, Obaseki wins with PDP.
Secondly, now that his boss has been striped of any possibility of Immunity of second term, Shuaibu knows that very soon, he will have to pay for his sins, his insult to all the legends of Nigerian 'dirty' politics.
He knows his head is in the path of a swinging Axe and he best thought he should lay low, maybe the gods that he ahs offended will forget he ever existed. grin grin
That fool was running his mouth like tap water, he will pay for it at the appropriate time. Oshiomole remembers.
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:47am On Jun 15, 2020
ddippset:
grin

This one is still running from pillar to post.

Is Ambode really not better than this one?
In ur warped mindset, yes he is. It is better to die on your knees begging than on your feet fighting your oppressors. Gandhi and Mandela are just a bunch of rabble rousers.
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by johnnychuks(m): 4:42am On Jun 15, 2020
that is to tell you that all this fuckers call politicians are not there for our sake! their the same people.
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by CaptainFM1: 4:46am On Jun 15, 2020
Stupid country. Stupid government. They will make laws and they are the first to break them. How was he able to move from one state to another? Has the Inter-State lockdown been eased?
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Babinski: 6:46am On Jun 15, 2020
Edojoma:
Guyman is preparing himself for soft landing.

The only soft landing for him is to relocate himself and his family abroad just like Ambode. Losing the election will just be the beginning of his travails!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Hunchogee: 6:53am On Jun 15, 2020
Ingredient88:
What is this man even looking for....? I believe within a week he will travel all over the 36 States even including FCT grin and neighbouring country like togo, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Ghana and Zimbabwe.
Zimbabwe neighbouring lol. Na your type go kill aboki man with trekking grin shocked grin
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by jaggabban: 7:02am On Jun 15, 2020
bright007:

He is unlike some ex governor that is now being used as a standard for cowardice.

Edo is not like Lagos
OMG Obaseki failed the very first day he allowed the flat headers to start supporting him. I just dey pity the guy. Flat headers are bad luck, they are always on the wrong side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by MrFly(m): 7:02am On Jun 15, 2020
Ben Ayade and Duoye Diri should prepare for Obaseki's visit. The guyman don turn tourist overnight
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by jaggabban: 7:04am On Jun 15, 2020
amidel:
Case closed cool.
All southern Governors? Flat header pig kontinu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by ddippset(m): 7:12am On Jun 15, 2020
Edosir:
Edo people fight to death they don't chicken out like afonja cowards.
1. Begging Tinubu to intervene

2. Begging Buhari to intervene

3. Begging Governors' forum to intervene.

4. Begging South South governors to intervene.

This is your own idea of fighting till death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by blowjohn(m): 7:13am On Jun 15, 2020
bright007:

Edo is not like Lagos

Shey u know he's married ba?
Relax
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by ddippset(m): 7:14am On Jun 15, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

In ur warped mindset, yes he is. It is better to die on your knees begging than on your feet fighting your oppressors. Gandhi and Mandela are just a bunch of rabble rousers.

This is your own method of fighting your oppressors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Myself2(m): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2020
SLAP44:
Obaseki should come out fighting and go out in a blaze of smoke! Arm himself with courage and give them a hot fight, win or lose, history will remember him as a warrior and not a victim.

That's why I.love the way he is going about it.
This is the fight of his life, he must put up a good fight and it's good to see governors are supporting him across party lines

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by ogbonti: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2020
ukaface:
Obaseki just dey run helter skelter....

Wait first? Na by force to be governor?

you surely do not know what’s at stake!
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2020
ddippset:

This is your own method of fighting your oppressors

I have not seen a picture of him on his knees begging those you mentioned above. If you have let me see it. That said, it's a true m rudimentary tactic in war to woo as many people to your side as possible. That's not called begging. That's called politicking and diplomacy.
What is not in doubt is that he's giving oshiomole a good fight, such that even if he loses, at least everyone knows how it all went down.
That's what I expect you as a youth to learn. There's no shame in losing. It's how you lose that makes the difference.
People like you might have even accused Mohammed lawal of blessed memory of being a fool for fighting late Saraki. I'm sure twelve years down the line, we can all see who lost more between him and Kwara state.
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Amorprincesa24: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
iHart:
With the speed this man is moving, he will soon enter Cameroon
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Arizonaguy(m): 8:59am On Jun 15, 2020
romenna:
Obaseki will win. Edo people are with him.
We will not surrender our state treasurery to Tony kabaka and their likes
Are you edo people?? speak for yourself
Btw your vote is inconsequential
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Ingredient88(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2020
Hunchogee:

Zimbabwe neighbouring lol. Na your type go kill aboki man with trekking grin shocked grin
grin
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by BiafraforTrump: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
May God bless gov udom Emmanuel,
May God bless gov wike
May God bless the United State of Niger delta Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants / Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet / Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.