Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo (54360 Views)

Ikot Ekpene Youths File Out For Rally With Udom Emmanuel / "We Are Solidly With Udom" - In-laws Dispel Rumour, Hammer Impostor / Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by sosospence(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mysticwebb:
He is asking them how they were able to overcome the federal might used against them. Check the governors he is meeting now, they are those that had tough time winning their re-election.
Good observation.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Philistine(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
martineverest:
Edo people get mind ...unlike one tribe like that

Edo people no dey slack

Mr.Martins, So you also engage in all this Nairaland tribalistic tantrums? I actually thought you were matured. Goodluck.

16 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Moooorayblunt: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
He probably went to take a tutorial
on how Mr. Odom Emmanuel ruggedly dealt with Mr. "Transformation Agenda"

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Slynation(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
cry
Peridotushers18:
So interstate law no hold am abi
From this part of the world, Rules and Laws are only meant for the poor and a nobody...

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Chamberlin1983(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Obaseki should just pitch his tent in pdp camp. Because as it is now, he has already been rejected by apc there is nothing he can do now to reverse the decision of the apc screening and appeal committees.
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
romenna:
Obaseki will win. Edo people are with him.
We will not surrender our state treasurery to Tony kabaka and their likes
You are very funny, as if your vote counts grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Sleevia: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
bright007:
Obaseki is a man that wont go down easily. I like him for that.

He is unlike some ex governor that is now being used as a standard for cowardice.

Edo is not like Lagos
He is a Benin man... if he was bullied into silence, I would have asked for his DNA to ascertain his true identity lol.
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Kingsleyphy(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Obaseki should calm down and think
If u are in need of CCTV installer do well to contact us on 08147440363

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Ghokes(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
He did not make hay while the sun was shining

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Kingsleyphy(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Obaseki should calm down and think
If u are in need of CCTV installer do well to contact us on 08147440363

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Heffalump(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
ybalogs:
This guy just dey run up and down. So interstate movement is allowed for him abi

Them hold you? People are moving

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by philip0906(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
iHart:
With the speed this man is moving, he will soon enter Cameroon
Lemao
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by richie240: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
flexyrule:
To survive the "Nigerian version" of politics, loyalty is very key.
These frauds called our politicians want people that would be loyal to them, and give them access to the vaults and scoffers even when they are out of government.
No Nigerian politician would like to associate himself with a snitch, an unrepentant mutineer and backstabber.

Obaseki's political career has been long buried. He should better hurry and join Dino Melaye in Nollywood, now that there are plenty of auditions going on now that the covid - 19 restrictions have been eased.

If I were Udom, my response to him would have been Edo is not Akwa Ibom.
Na so!

SLAP44:
Obaseki should go out in a blaze of smoke! Arm himself with confidence and give them a hot fight, win or lose, history will remember him as a warrior and not a victim traitorous and treacherous soul.
Fixed!
cool

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by isaiahethan: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
ybalogs:
This guy just dey run up and down. So interstate movement is allowed for him abi

You just spoke my mind
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin grin
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by porthouse7(f): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
bright007:

He is unlike some ex governor that is now being used as a standard for cowardice.

Edo is not like Lagos
he will only waste Edo state money

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by hotseat: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Obaseki, how far? My plea is that you should not foolishly entrap yourself in an inextricable web. Those goading you on will desert you when when you you need them the most. Buhari can't help you.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by izubext007: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
why is this man running from pillar to post?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by MENELIIK: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
martineverest:
Edo people get mind ...unlike one tribe like that

Edo people no dey slack

You are correct. The tribe who only make noise and later run away. Ojukwu and Cownu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by RPG2020(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Make all this old men enter house which kind contree be this self
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by yusufu16: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
SLAP44:
Obaseki should go out in a blaze of smoke! Arm himself with confidence and give them a hot fight, win or lose, history will remember him as a warrior and not a victim.

I like the way he is going. He is not a fearful man. I love him so much. He is ready for any type of fight, unlike the coward called Ambode, who is afraid of Tinubu and chickened out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by ThatFairGuy: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
INITIAL GRAGRA

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by bobluck: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
I see this man shocking his political opponent soon, the good people of Edo state are with you on this. We wont allow thugs to take over our streets again. What is wrong is bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by martineverest(m): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Philistine:

Mr.Martins, So you also engage in all this Nairaland tribalistic tantrums? I actually thought you were matured. Goodluck.
I'm not TRIBALISTIC
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Sannisege: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
See as Oshiomhole make this one dey run from pillar to post. Only a fool will believe that APC didn’t know Obaseki will run to PDP. Them don see this guy finish.....political rookie

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by NazBoss: 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
bright007:

Edo is not like Lagos

You don't mean it, Obaseki was disqualified based on irregularities in his results, and you think that even if PDP should give him ticket he will scale through.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Moventist: 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mysticwebb:
He is asking them how they were able to overcome the federal might used against them. Check the governors he is meeting now, they are those that had tough time winning their re-election.

Your brain is super active . Good one
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by LLMG: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
your opinion which you are entitled to but sorry it doesn't count.
flexyrule:
To survive the "Nigerian version" of politics, loyalty is very key.
These frauds called our politicians want people that would be loyal to them, and give them access to the vaults and scoffers even when they are out of government.
No Nigerian politician would like to associate himself with a snitch, an unrepentant mutineer and backstabber.

Obaseki's political career has been long buried. He should better hurry and join Dino Melaye in Nollywood, now that there are plenty of auditions going on now that the covid - 19 restrictions have been eased.

If I were Udom, my response to him would have been Edo is not Akwa Ibom.
Re: Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo by Ingredient88(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
What is this man even looking for....? I believe within a week he will travel all over the 36 States even including FCT grin and neighbouring country like togo, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Ghana and Zimbabwe.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos) / Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.