Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid (36606 Views)

I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / Edo Primary: APC Governors To Meet Tinubu Over Obaseki / Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by ODI444(m): 11:51am On Jun 15, 2020
kahal29:

https://thenationonlineng.net/edo-pdp-in-tight-corner-over-obasekis-ticket-bid/

This show APC is jittery. I mean, how can you preempt the governor’s next move and also preempt the outcome? You said this wasn’t popular, that you will beat him in direct primary but all of a sudden, you developed cold feet and disqualified him. APC is scared.
If he joins PDP, it’s case close for APC.
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by jmichael259(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2020
PDP won't work
do like Rochas or Ifeanyi Ubah and Go to APGA, AA, LABOUR PARTY, SDP, YDP etc

Or use all your machineries and gubernatorial powers in support of one of your opponents and make sure Oshiomole and APC don't win. You can always come back to run for governorship later or go to senate or house of reps
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by biggy26: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
tuoyoojo:
Politics is a very dirty game

The question I always ask, how did he scale the primaries the first time

How come nobody saw this.

There are other parties he can contest under if not PDP

I must say kudus to Him for fighting His God a father like a man....instead of rolling over and dying

Godfatherism in Nigerian politics must end
Don't mind Osho, he knew this all the while. It's politics, and it's like showbiz in America. They hold your secret to keep you loyal.
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by Oduclemz: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jestin:
Be careful who you eat corn with my people.

The last supper
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by donatus101(m): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
Obaseki made a huge mistake in his approach with the despicable osho baba. He would have acted like a house boy until after his re election for his second tenure. Then you can show him who the real boss is.
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by Dailyfavour(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
With my little understanding, Fielding Obaseki will be a total loss for PDP in Edo.

Court will always rule against those discrepancy results. PDP should just look inward for credible candidate.
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by Coronavirus1: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
donmixc:
PDP should not try that nonsense allowing obaseki to be their flag bearer, what now happens to other candidates who purchased nomination form??

Obaseki should look for other parties and be their flag bearer. They're other parties in Edo whom I am 100% will accept him without stress
Every other party apart from Apc
Pdp the rest are light wight party that can not even win councilors sit in Edo not to talk of governor
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jestin:
Be careful who you eat corn with my people.
In addition:
Eat the corn with CONTINUOUS loyalty.grin grin.
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by ugodedoc: 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wait Obaseki has been with this issue for four years of power and APC did not say anything about it why now?
Karma does not respect polities. Karma is a reward
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by feedthenation(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Obaseki should contest as independent
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by engrjacuzzi: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
This matter don dey become stale...
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by OmoEpe(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Tune in using this medium for broadcast of service from Canaanland with Bishop David Oyedepo

Wed 6pm

SUN 6am,
7:40am
9:20am

It's a time of revelation sad spiritual nourishment from the throne of heaven

Don't miss it for any reason

God bless you as you tune in

I'm listening to Domi Media Radio with TuneIn. #NowPlaying http://tun.in/se60u
Re: Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid by RedPhoenix: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2020
saintkelvin:
[b][/b]

I'm just speechless

Send me a message on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo / Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) / Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.