Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo (36601 Views)

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by herkeem: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn0SVuhJO3w

The Presidential Campaign Rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Edo and people of the state are delighted to welcome ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU to BENIN CITY. These are pictures from the rally.

Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

50 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by herkeem: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Dem pay these ones too

74 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by PrinceOfLagos: 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Show us the aerial view like you did in Kano and not Corner pictures

Oh , there is no almajiri in Edo state to give N500 to be in your campaign like you did in Kano abi grin

130 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by herkeem: 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Still massive...m

51 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Mintyguy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu na u oo...keep pressing their necks

118 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by herkeem: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Show us the aerial view like you did in Kano grin
Don't rush..... We would soon update the pictures

132 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by UnfairLife7(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu get pretty women for him side o

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by DSC7: 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Rubbish....

I mean this is totally rubbish.....

I hate APC with passion, I could have considered voting APc had it been Osibanjo or Amaechi is running but with this Tinupoo, i must tell you that APC is finished....

Tinupoo must be rejected by every sane Nigerian....I watched a video where he totally messed himself up and his bodyguards were shielding him from the Camera...

Vote wisely!!!

50 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by LeoDeKing: 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Show us the aerial view like you did in Kano grin
And the aerial view is shown, the next thing is "crowd doesn't determine winner"

Shukuma, no be so? grin

Meanwhile, see the performance of who will save Nigeria below.

98 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Ogbuefi2020: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu has joined the canopy crew. Lol

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Ogbuefi2020: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
herkeem:
Still massive...m
Lol, massive has another meaning to urchins

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Ogbuefi2020: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Ihonestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
This is a very poor outing bro

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by rolams(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
APC know how to mobilize crowd. Don't be surprised, some of these people may come from Lagos to attend the rally.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Ogbuefi2020: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
herkeem:

Don't rush..... We would soon update the pictures
This is poor, they are even oshiomole supporters. Tinubu has no real supporters outside yorubaland

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by socialmediaman: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Ogbuefi2020: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

And the aerial view is shown, the next thing is "crowd doesn't determine winner"

Shukuma, no be so? grin

Meanwhile, see the performance of who will save Nigeria below.
IGR is not a yardstick to measure progress. To encourage production you must reduce tax

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by AcuraZDX: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Tinubu has joined the canopy crew. Lol

Hahaha. You saw that?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Ogbuefi2020: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
herkeem:
Still massive...m
One corner pictures

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Switruth: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

jokes apart? Ur a clown.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by UnfairLife7(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

This is a very poor outing bro
put Obi ekiti canopy campaign make i see biko

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by AcuraZDX: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
put Obi ekiti canopy campaign make i see biko

Hahaha. Tinubu has joined canopy crew. Upon the structure and millions spent on Mobilization

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by LeoDeKing: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

IGR is not a yardstick to measure progress. To encourage production you must reduce tax
Okay shukuma.

Kindly show us the productions embarked upon by Pandora Obituary other than the one that is now next to nothing.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by AcuraZDX: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Okay shukuma.

Kindly show us the productions embarked upon by Pandora Obituary other the one that is now next to nothing.

Canopy crew.. This one dey pain you guys gan

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Ogbuefi2020: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Okay shukuma.

Kindly show us the productions carried out by Pandora Obituary who other the one that is now next to nothing.
Go to habour industrial layout Onitsha and see for yourself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by FreeStuffsNG: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
The real owners of Edo have now taken over. Edo is for Asiwaju Tinubu

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by oyin44: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu has done it again

What a massive rock

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Pascal9: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
No alamajiri to hire, massive flop, if Tinubu can't win south , he is wasting his time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by gozmok1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
fi
urinating machine angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by Jones4190(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Show us the aerial view like you did in Kano and not Corner pictures

Oh , there is no almajiri in Edo state to give N500 to be in your campaign like you did in Kano abi grin
go to YouTube and watch the vedio yourself, all our campaigns are on YouTube.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo by DLuciano: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:

How many people are there? Not up to 20,000 and you are here making noise. U never hear say Edo no bi Lagos?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] / #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nigerians To Protest Over Reopening Of Lekki Tollgate / Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.