Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS (5143 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? / Body To Die For...actress Idia Aisien Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos / BBNAIJA: Nengi Show Off Her Ass As She Rock Sexy Swimwear In The House. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by kemzy036: 6:18am On Jun 15, 2020
Female law practitioners went viral yesterday after showing of their ass and Bobby while celebrating one of their friends birthday.

One of the law practitioners who seems to be the celebrant shares some pictures yesterday as they groove on water.

She wrote;
Can you tell we all went to law school

See More Sexy Photos HERE

3 Likes

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by donbachi(m): 6:26am On Jun 15, 2020
Hope they know the legal implications,of public display of nyansh,breast and violating social distancing as lawyers...cos karma also went to law school.

17 Likes

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by donaldking10: 6:49am On Jun 15, 2020
law. one of the most over-rated courses.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by phorget(m): 7:01am On Jun 15, 2020
They are all oloshos, educated or not.

8 Likes

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 15, 2020
u mean law school or ass-school?grin
those ass will go well for doggy sha

1 Like

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 15, 2020
I actually don't understand her statement.

Like what Is she filling like?

Are bikinis made for specific class of ladies?

Nonsense and ingredients.

You can imagine her statement.

Mtcheww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Law kill you there.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

9 Likes

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:08am On Jun 15, 2020
Women sexualize themselves all the time then turn and complain how men see them as sexual objects.

6 Likes

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2020
phorget:
They are all oloshos, educated or not.
You can take a lady out of olosho but you cannot take olosho out of a lady.
grin
Said by SOFTAPPLEZ.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by meobizy(f): 7:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Smallies. My only problem is their lack of social distancing. Other than that they can catch as much fun as they want.

3 Likes

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by Kingseex1(m): 7:26am On Jun 15, 2020
donbachi:
Hope they know the legal implications,of public display of nyansh,breast and violating social distancing as lawyers...cos karma also went to law school.
grin grin
Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by ObinnaObinna(m): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2020
Ladies with money love to catch fun.
Always 'working', partying, drinking fine wine, going on vacations and smoking weed. Check my signature if you have any questions about weed.

1 Like

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2020
donaldking10:
law.
one of the most over-rated courses.

I totally disagree........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by EmmaNuella77(f): 7:51am On Jun 15, 2020
You go law school no mean say you graduate..

��

Meanwhile, you can get paid to watch videos
https://wintub.com/?r=1581782

1 Like

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by paulolee(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2020
meaning?? wats d big deal in law school?? d problem is dt naija too full with hypocrits...so love the whites Because their way of live av notin to do with thier present or past profession.....do u kno dt mia khalifa d popula poorn actress once stopped acting poorn n switched to news broadcaster and leter went back to poorn...if na naija naa...dm go use her bad life judgd her asif dm no de folo watch d poorn..
Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by loadedvibes: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2020
Lol.. these types go quick win cases I sure.

Parents and guidance give your children the edge they need in this age.. get them out kids educational tablets now.. view my profile to get it.

1 Like

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by candyguyofficia(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2020
donaldking10:
law.

1 Like

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by Venerable612(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2020
donaldking10:
law.

What course isn’t overrated?

Lots of people who studied medicine are out there fighting for Canadian and Australian visa.

Lots of folks who studied petroleum engineering are out there fighting for Bank jobs.

No course is overrated brother - it’s the Nigerian economy and system. A smart person will make a living with any course - if God helps him.

2 Likes

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by angelfallz(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2020
Olosho that went to law school is still an olosho
Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2020
Does going to law school stop you from being an olosho, an educated olosho.
Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by mytime24(f): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Charge nd bail lawyers angry

In d other rooms lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by Cmoni1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
It is only when you know the law that you can successfully break the law
Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by Ryan03(f): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
If na white girls do this one now, they would have been shouting beauty with brains. grin the babes cute joor, catch your fun jare

2 Likes

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
sexy lawyers cheesy
u do this kine thing in USA u lose ur licence to practice as a lawyer or u could get suspended cheesy
i still remember an american kindergaten teacher who got suspended cos she uploaded a twerking video on youtube.

1 Like

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by Finnese001: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
We dey meet all of them for codedruns and inmessage grin

Even the serving corpsers

So nothing new here

2 Likes

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by LexngtonSteele: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
I would love to spank all those asses like a gorilla grin
Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by Justiceleague1: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
I would love to spank all those asses like a gorilla grin

Pepper sellers,awon alata ni abe bridge, oshodi,won duro dein!!!!

grin

Awon yen l'oke, only for awon Omo nna. grin

1 Like

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by Okoroawusa: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
What is the big deal about law school?

Does that make you more than a woman?

All these kind pride dey vex me
Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
Irrespective of course of study, their BRAINS remaineth the same.
As a man, just phuck as you go.
After all, they are meant for you.
If you don't do it, who will..?

2 Likes

Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by kiddkash(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
i can tell.

the law to give free cun.t to instagram big boyz

well nothing is free, even in Freetown
Re: Law Practitioners On Sexy Swimwear To Celebrates Their Friends Birthday. PHOTOS by wealthtrak: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
kemzy036:
Female law practitioners went viral yesterday after showing of their ass and Bobby while celebrating one of their friends birthday.

One of the law practitioners who seems to be the celebrant shares some pictures yesterday as they groove on water.

She wrote;

See More Sexy Photos HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her / My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me / How To Satisfy Your Wife In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.