Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. (5082 Views)

My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million / My Husband Wants To Relocate Us To Lagos; I Am Scared / True Love Really Exist See How Teenage Boy Flaunts His Fat Overweight Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. by Animegirl(f): 1:15am On Jan 11, 2022
I don't know why most men don't take good care of their body after marriage. Yesterday, my friend told me how her husband who weighs 350 pounds wants to kill her with missionary sxx.

She tried convincing him to lose some pounds or try another position, but he refused to listen to her. He said, being fat or big is a sign of healthy living and he can't cum unless is missionary position.

Pls, men after marriage watch your weight and hit the gym. Don't kill that physical body attraction your wife had for you before marriage. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. by suffering: 3:46am On Jan 11, 2022
1. Fake story.

2. If he never hit the gym before marriage, which angel did you think will visit him during the marriage with advice to hit the gym?

15 Likes

Re: My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. by Samfloxin(m): 5:01am On Jan 11, 2022
Hahahaha make I laugh small
Re: My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:50am On Jan 11, 2022
Animegirl:
I don't know why most men don't take good care of their body after marriage. Yesterday, my friend told me how her husband who weighs 350 pounds wants to kill her with missionary sxx.

She tried convincing him to lose some pounds or try another position, but he refused to listen to her. He said, being fat or big is a sign of healthy living and he can't cum unless is missionary position.

Pls, men after marriage watch your weight and hit the gym. Don't kill that physical body attraction your wife had for you before marriage. angry
Wannabe redpillers...why on earth is he doing that tho...?
She should speak to him oo..it's a process in time he's gonna understand..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. by BlackyOne: 6:35am On Jan 11, 2022
That's why these big pot belly & overweight men go for small girls and leave their wives for young boys to handle.

Young girls don't care about the weight or big belly grin

While young boys don't care about the slacked pu**y grin

It's a win win for everyone grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. by SocialJustice: 6:40am On Jan 11, 2022
What does weight have to do with missionary? The weight of the man should never be on the girl.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. by Qatar2022: 7:00am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wannabe redpillers...why on earth is he doing that tho...?
She should speak to him oo..it's a process in time he's gonna understand..
All your comments/ thread you sound frustrated why?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:01am On Jan 11, 2022
Qatar2022:

All your comments/ thread you sound frustrated why?
Cos you are.. grin grin
Re: My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. by freshkpomo(m): 7:28am On Jan 11, 2022
Animegirl:
I don't know why most men don't take good care of their body after marriage. Yesterday, my friend told me how her husband who weighs 350 pounds wants to kill her with missionary sxsad

As your friend come tell you now, you be weight reducer abi?

You must never marry out of pity, selfish interest or Love.... Marry someone you have tested and trust so much, someone that listens, someone that makes you happy... If you can't cope with it during dating, then don't come here complaining during marriage...

Women are hypocrits, you spoil the man with sex during dating and after marriage the hole close...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. by siofra(f): 7:32am On Jan 11, 2022
80% of redpillers are fat hippos angry

Men please take care of yourselves. Being fat is not healthy. Fat men are a hooge turn off for me.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. by Truvelisback(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2022
Make una sufree dey lie na! even though i am a virgin, he can't kill her with missionary sex. Abi na ride, the man ride her?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. by headbasher96(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2022
Hahahahah op is beating a dead horse
Re: My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. by Iamicekid(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
Abeg which other missionary are you talking about cause his hand suppose to be on the bed suspending is body up without even resting on the woman

1 Like

Re: My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. by dingbang(m): 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Animegirl:

please she should get out. Didnt she know he was fat all along?
Re: My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. by sharpwriter(m): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
siofra:
80% of redpillers are fat hippos angry

Men please take care of yourselves. Being fat is not healthy. Fat men are a hooge turn off for me.
My love, how you dey? kiss
Re: My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. by juniorstar(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Animegirl:

Some men no get conscience why allow your 25litres abdomen rest on the poor woman during missionary.
Re: My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. by Morenzy15: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
There are other sex position the man could adopt. He should not kill his wife o.

Get this eBook to improve yourself at the other room.

10 Hot Secrets on How to Satisfy Your Woman Every time And Have Her Beg for More.
This is the first and only eBook that give detailed Practical Sexual Anatomy for Men Who Desire to Satisfy their Women At The Other Room.

Price: #2000
Features: * Explanation on G- Spot with diagram and How to locate it.
* How to make your spouse reach orgasm before you.
* How to stimulate your spouse without ejaculating.
* How to avoid premature ejaculation on missionary position and lots more.
* Other sex position that will improve your sex life.
All comes with detailed diagram.

Call/ WhatsApp: 08028930179 to get yours.
Bonuses coming with it;
* How to avoid premature ejaculation
* 380 pages on Female Ejaculation.
Re: My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. by Lavisha(f): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
BlackyOne:
That's why these big pot belly & overweight men go for small girls and leave their wives for young boys to handle.

Young girls don't care about the weight or big belly grin

While young boys don't care about the slacked pu**y grin

It's a win win for everyone grin grin

Oil dey your head.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don't Keep Hairline Anymore (photo) / Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm / When I Broke Up With My Boyfriend Of Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.