Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Atheism Is Destructive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is Destructive (1271 Views)

Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is Extreme Evil! / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheism Is Destructive by seyi360(m): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2020
Nothing excites me like the irrepressible conviction that the ubiquitous King of Heaven is high and lifted above the shenanigans and habitual unmerited arrogance of homo sapiens.
Man's attempt to undermine the supremacy of God is typical of the oddity of a blind man challenging the sighting capacity of a two eyed man.
It is soporific not to mention eccentric that the created would dare challenge the existence of his creator.
Mentioning God in certain circles is increasingly becoming challenging as it gravitates an avalanche of opprobrium towards you. Thus for those who lack the Pauline courage to give an apologia for their faith before these censorious men, it seems safe to stay silent and join the bandwagon.

Atheism seems to be the bride of the world today as it advertently absolves one of any responsibility whatsoever. Freedom from divine algorithm is the bane of corruption and turpitude. Narcissism is enthroned above genuine love for God.

The long term strategy of the Antichrist is to label Christians as intellectually barren, scientifically irrelevant, brain dead unproductive, sentimental and illogical ,to the extent that it becomes absurd to be called a believer, while those who deny God's existence are perceived as knowledgeable and intellectuals.

Hence, the great, irrepressible and indefatigable Apostle Paul in Romans 1:16 says " I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ because it is the power of God unto salvation...."

Friends, you need to make a choice today either to be a kingdom palladium and bulwark against the intimidation of Atheism or remain silent about the God who saved you.

Don't be afraid or intimidated to talk about God before anybody, tell them of how he saved, redeemed and transformed you. Elucidate your God experience to the world.

God over everything!

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Destructive by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 15, 2020
seyi360:
Nothing excites me like the irrepressible conviction that the ubiquitous King of Heaven is high and lifted above the shenanigans and habitual unmerited arrogance of homo sapiens.
Man's attempt to undermine the supremacy of God is typical of the oddity of a blind man challenging the sighting capacity of a two eyed man.
It is soporific not to mention eccentric that the created would dare challenge the existence of his creator
Mentioning God in certain circles is increasingly becoming challenging as it gravitates an avalanche of opprobrium towards you. Thus for those who lack the Pauline courage to give an apologia for their faith before these censorious men, it seems safe to stay silent and join the bandwagon.

Atheism seems to be the bride of the world today as it advertently absolves one of any responsibility whatsoever. Freedom from divine algorithm is the bane of corruption and turpitude. Narcissism is enthroned above genuine love for God.

[b]The long term strategy of the Antichrist [/b]is to label Christians as intellectually barren, scientifically irrelevant, brain dead unproductive, sentimental and illogical ,to the extent that it becomes absurd to be called a believer, while those who deny God's existence are perceived as knowledgeable and intellectuals.

Hence, the great, irrepressible and indefatigable Apostle Paul in Romans 1:16 says " I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ because it is the power of God unto salvation...."

Friends, you need to make a choice today either to be a kingdom palladium and bulwark against the intimidation of Atheism or remain silent about the God who saved you.

Don't be afraid or intimidated to talk about God before anybody, tell them of how he saved, redeemed and transformed you. Elucidate your God experience to the world.

God over everything!

What gives you the impression that you were created by a being you haven't seen physically before but believe he exists because of what you read in a book. No god created you your parents birthed you biologically.

Nigeria as a case study has had so many religious leaders but here we are 60 years after independence and no development. Leaders have come to realise the nonexistent nature of the being called god and thus the fear of the unknown or hell as you may call it has faded.

There is no anti-christ associated with Atheism as we are mainly free thinkers and don't believe in the existence of an anti-christ. On a second thought christ was just a normal prophet/preacher like every other before him, so the existence of an anti-christ is nothing but fantasy told by the writers of the bible.

7 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Destructive by seyi360(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
LostAddict:

What gives you the impression that you were created by a being you haven't seen physically before but believe he exists because of what you read in a book. No god created you your parents birthed you biologically.

Nigeria as a case study has had so many religious leaders but here we are 60 years after independence and no development. Leaders have come to realise the nonexistent nature of the being called god and thus the fear of the unknown or hell as you may call it has faded.

There is no anti-christ associated with Atheism as we are mainly free thinkers and don't believe in the existence of an anti-christ. On a second thought christ was just a normal prophet/preacher like every other before him, so the existence of an anti-christ is nothing but fantasy told by the writers of the bible.

I rebuke the God of this age that has blinded your eyes from the truth
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
seyi360:

I rebuke the God of this age that has blinded your eyes from the truth

Read your statement again bro. There has never been any god of any age, it has been an illusion all along snap out of it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Destructive by spartan117(m): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
LostAddict:

Have you ever seen the man who designed Ferrari? What made you belief that Ferrari has a designer when you have never seen him?
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by Dantedasz(m): 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
spartan117:

Have you ever seen the man who designed Ferrari? What made you belief that Ferrari has a designer when you have never seen him?

WTF?? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Destructive by spartan117(m): 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Dantedasz:

WTF?? undecided
Receive understanding.
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by Dantedasz(m): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
spartan117:

Receive understanding.

Comedy central.

4 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Destructive by spartan117(m): 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Dantedasz:

Comedy central.
OK.
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
spartan117:

Mr man you have no point of Enzo Ferrari existed and his pictures and biological records exist. Your god has no proof of physical existence just some mental and illusional hold of life.

3 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Destructive by spartan117(m): 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
LostAddict:

Mr man you have no point of Enzo Ferrari existed and his pictures and biological records exist. Your god has no proof of physical existence just some mental and illusional hold of life.
Now we are getting somewhere.

You stated that you saw his pictures and biological records, so that was enough proof to you right.

Are you aware that the evidence that supports the historical fact that the man Jesus Christ once walked upon the face of this earth is so massive that historians have agreed that he existed?

You may say that the fact he existed historically does not proof that he is God, you are very right in this submission.

Typing...
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by Dantedasz(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
spartan117:

OK.

Quite honestly,atheists don't have to do anything. Christian's like you with your infantile analogy do a good enough job of making more Christian's atheists! undecided
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by spartan117(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Dantedasz:

Quite honestly,atheists don't have to do anything. Christian's like you with your infantile analogy do a good job of making more Christian's atheists! undecided
No need for insults bro. Peace.
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by Dantedasz(m): 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
spartan117:

No need for insults bro. Peace.

How can you compare the visible maker of a Ferrari car to an invisible entity like a god? It's an infantile analogy ffs!
Pure comedy.
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by spartan117(m): 12:01am On Jun 16, 2020
Dantedasz:

How can you compare the visible maker of a Ferrari car to an invisible entity like a god? It's an infantile analogy ffs!
Pure comedy.
Come on you are a free thinker right?

I belief that you have the ability to comprehend the point I was driving at with that analogy, only if you will look closer.
I'm counting on you.
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by Dantedasz(m): 12:06am On Jun 16, 2020
spartan117:

Come on you are a free thinker right?

I belief that you have the ability to comprehend the point I was driving at with that analogy, only if you will look closer.
I'm counting on you.

I'm not gonna lose any brain cells trying because its comical,hilarious and a waste of everybody's time!
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by spartan117(m): 12:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Dantedasz:

I'm not gonna lose any brain cells trying because its comical,hilarious and a waste of everybody's time!
I'm disappointed.
So why then are you a free thinker?
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 16, 2020
spartan117:

Now we are getting somewhere.

You stated that you saw his pictures and biological records, so that was enough proof to you right.

Are you aware that the evidence that supports the historical fact that the man Jesus Christ once walked upon the face of this earth is so massive that historians have agreed that he existed?

You may say that the fact he existed historically does not proof that he is God, you are very right in this submission.

Typing...

Your christ existed like every other prophet no doubt but that does not show the existence of a god in any way.
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by spartan117(m): 12:12am On Jun 16, 2020
LostAddict:

Your christ existed like every other prophet no doubt but that does not show the existence of a god in any way.
I already pointed that out in the post you quoted.
I'll get to proof of his existence as God very soon, I'm not done typing. Stay tuned.
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by Dantedasz(m): 12:14am On Jun 16, 2020
spartan117:

I'm disappointed.
So why then are you a free thinker?

Look son,if you are looking for an aimless back and forth,you are in the wrong place,with the wrong atheist.
Check my posts. I don't do silly arguments
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by spartan117(m): 12:20am On Jun 16, 2020
Dantedasz:

Look son,if you are looking for an aimless back and forth,you are in the wrong place,with the wrong atheist.
Check my posts. I don't do silly arguments
Disappointing.
Seems I got the wrong 'free thinker' indeed.
Shalom.
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by Dtruthspeaker: 5:35am On Jun 16, 2020
seyi360:
It is soporific not to mention eccentric that the created would dare challenge the existence of his creator.

The long term strategy of the Antichrist is to label Christians as intellectually barren, scientifically irrelevant, brain dead unproductive, sentimental and illogical ,to the extent that it becomes absurd to be called a believer, while those who deny God's existence are perceived as knowledgeable and intellectuals.

God over everything!

They are just our Today's Entertainment!

2 Peter 3:3-4

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dantedasz:

Pure comedy.

The guy is really delusional and needs his mental health checked immediately.
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by odinson1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
COMMUNICATION THEORY 101
You are an extremely brilliant polylinguist with encyclopedic knowledge of the world and there is something vitally important you must do. This job is literally a matter of life and death for millions of people--you cannot allow a single mistake.
There are 30 children in your village under 5 years old and they all speak different languages. The job is to give a message to every one of the 30 children. It is crucial that the message is accurately relayed and properly understood. How will you do it?
You think of two options.
Option (1) Choose one infant and pass the message to him in his language, then leave him to tell all the other children.
Option (2) Tell each child yourself and make sure they all understood the message.
Only one of these options is likely to work and you don't have to be brilliant to figure out which one.
When God wanted to reveal himself to the world, he chose option (1). That leaves three possibilities, God is stupid, or he wanted the plan to fail, or the Hebrews made the whole thing up and there was no God and no message.
What do you think the likely answer is?

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Destructive by seyi360(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
The problem of atheists is arrogance. They have refused to acknowledge God and honor Him as God, and so they have been given a reprobate mind.

That thing you call free thinking is an act of pretense, rebellion at it's peak, living in denial .
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by seyi360(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
odinson1:
COMMUNICATION THEORY 101
You are an extremely brilliant polylinguist with encyclopedic knowledge of the world and there is something vitally important you must do. This job is literally a matter of life and death for millions of people--you cannot allow a single mistake.
There are 30 children in your village under 5 years old and they all speak different languages. The job is to give a message to every one of the 30 children. It is crucial that the message is accurately relayed and properly understood. How will you do it?
You think of two options.
Option (1) Choose one infant and pass the message to him in his language, then leave him to tell all the other children.
Option (2) Tell each child yourself and make sure they all understood the message.
Only one of these options is likely to work and you don't have to be brilliant to figure out which one.
When God wanted to reveal himself to the world, he chose option (1). That leaves three possibilities, God is stupid, or he wanted the plan to fail, or the Hebrews made the whole thing up and there was no God and no message.
What do you think the likely answer is?

Your illustration clearly lacks merit, how do you mean God chose option 1. He rather chose the second option but with a clause, God won't force you to admit His existence, rather He gave man the will power to choose what to believe

It's as clear as the star studded heaven that there is a higher deity called God .
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by odinson1(m): 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
seyi360:

Your illustration clearly lacks merit, how do you mean God chose option 1. He rather chose the second option but with a clause, God won't force you to admit His existence, rather He gave man the will power to choose what to believe

It's as clear as the star studded heaven that there is a higher deity called God .
I Dont remember God telling me anything, neither did he tell the hindus, Buddhists,Sikhists,Shintoists, Atheists, Agnostics,satanists,Practicioners of ancient religions
so yeah he took the 2nd option because he told only the jews
so The Bible God is stupid

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Destructive by seyi360(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
odinson1:

I Dont remember God telling me anything, neither did he tell the hindus, Buddhists,Sikhists,Shintoists, Atheists, Agnostics,satanists,Practicioners of ancient religions
so yeah he took the 2nd option because he told only the jews
so The Bible God is stupid

The God I know is not stupid, but you are
For not recognizing Him as God you are capital STUPID.
Re: Atheism Is Destructive by odinson1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
seyi360:

The God I know is not stupid, but you are For not recognizing Him as God you are capital STUPID.
you Know God exactly the same way i Know harry potter and Batman

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Destructive by seyi360(m): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
odinson1:

you Know God exactly the same way i Know harry potter and Batman

You need help

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Destructive by dalaman: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
seyi360:
The problem of atheists is arrogance. They have refused to acknowledge God and honor Him as God, and so they have been given a reprobate mind.

That thing you call free thinking is an act of pretense, rebellion at it's peak, living in denial .

The problem of Christians is arrogance. They refuse to accept Allah as the only true God and Mohammed as his last messenger. So they have been given a reprobate mind. .

3 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Destructive by seyi360(m): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2020
dalaman:

The problem of Christians is arrogance. They refuse to accept Allah as the only true God and Mohammed as his last messenger. So they have been given a reprobate mind. .

You don't know what you are talking about

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory To Pay Tithe! / Daily Manna Devotionals (Season 3) — "The Depth Of His Mercy" / WHO IS GOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.