Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Lady Wants Her Husband To Return Her Virginity Before Signing Divorce Paper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wants Her Husband To Return Her Virginity Before Signing Divorce Paper (816 Views)

He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wants Her Husband To Return Her Virginity Before Signing Divorce Paper by Morisjohn(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
A 28-year-old Nigerian lady has asked her husband for the impossible following his intention to dissolve their marriage.

The lady simply identified as Suliat wants her virginity returned if her husband, Lateef wants their marriage to be dissolved.

Lateef dragged Suliat to court seeking divorce on the grounds of gross disrespect, humiliation, and embarrassment in public places.

According to him, his wife has been nothing but trouble

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/you-must-return-my-virginity-before-i-sign-any-divorce-paper-wife
Re: Lady Wants Her Husband To Return Her Virginity Before Signing Divorce Paper by Goldenkrezi: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
Na rough wahala be diswan ooo grin grin
Re: Lady Wants Her Husband To Return Her Virginity Before Signing Divorce Paper by Finnese001: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
cheesy

Who go settle this matter now
Re: Lady Wants Her Husband To Return Her Virginity Before Signing Divorce Paper by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Buhari must be shocked at this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants Her Husband To Return Her Virginity Before Signing Divorce Paper by SpacehubTech: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
How can we be assured that she was a virgin undecided
Re: Lady Wants Her Husband To Return Her Virginity Before Signing Divorce Paper by meobizy(f): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wetin them dey use am do?
Re: Lady Wants Her Husband To Return Her Virginity Before Signing Divorce Paper by oluwaseyi0: 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
We tell them virginity doesn't guarantee good marriage they won't hear
Re: Lady Wants Her Husband To Return Her Virginity Before Signing Divorce Paper by ukaface(f): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lateef don enter am with suliat.
grin cheesy grin grin
But she's funny though

(1) (Reply)

Let's Discuss Can A Woman Rape A Man / Man Cries Tears As His Girlfriend Surprises Him With Romantic Birthday Treat / How I Proposed To My Husband – Nigerian Spiritualist, Angela Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.