Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

How I Proposed To My Husband – Nigerian Spiritualist, Angela Nwosu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Proposed To My Husband – Nigerian Spiritualist, Angela Nwosu (814 Views)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Proposed To My Husband – Nigerian Spiritualist, Angela Nwosu by sirchikero: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2020
Popular Nigerian spiritualist and sex therapist, Angela Nwosu , has revealed that she couldn’t wait for her husband to propose so she did it herself.

NAIJA NEWS NG reports that Angela Nwosu revealed this on her verified Facebook page. Read her marriage story below :

“When I newly met my husband, I told him that he would marry me. He was shocked at my guts. Baba didn’t expect me to say such a thing to him, neither did he have marriage in mind, at that time. He said he knew I was the one, but he wasn’t thinking of marriage. After telling him that he will definitely marry me, I started acting like we were already married. I would make statements like, ‘Sound, you know I am your wife’ � This my ogbanje didn’t start today, I swear. I have killer guts.
READ MORE : https://www.naijanewsng.com/how-i-proposed-to-my-husband-nigerian-spiritualist-angela-nwosu/

(1) (Reply)

Adult Video:how I Sex All My Sisters For Ritual -yahoo Boy / Research / Help Me I Need Advise Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.