Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP (31326 Views)

Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) / Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Charmingrascal(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
That's a double loss for him
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by sureheaven(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
If obaseki loves himself, he should remain in apc and campaign for the candidate chosen by the party so that he can enjoy his loots in peace before thieves start efcc to probe thief.
If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by sweetjohn(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
EyezofGod120:
Criminals
So Obaseke, because he want to move to PDP, he has suddenly overnight becomes thief?
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by blessedchild234(m): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
This open arms may not be a prerequisite for obasekis victory in edo
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by mvem(m): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
sweetjohn:

So Obaseke, because he want to move to PDP, he has suddenly overnight becomes thief?
all of them are thesame
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by winterfell007(m): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
I just hope Obaseki wins the election, Oshiomole will effectively be declared null and void

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by chukwuibuipob: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
grin
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by SaintLucia: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Edo is not Lagos but Edo is now River.
From one political godfather to another political godfather.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Naijaarchive(m): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
How do they breathe with this yeye face cover they use? Fear of Covid-19 is really strong
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by martineverest(m): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Esseite:
Obaseki should man up, Edo is behind him...
he knows what he is doing..he is already in PDP
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by VICTOR4U2C: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Order for your camera light bulb at affordable price

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
What's this one saying?
You embarrassed the CEO of Power Distribution company publicly, filmed it, withdrew his security and sent him to an isolation centre but you are crying now that governors didn't speak for you.
How many governors did you consult before auctioning people's goods and demolishing properties?
Always do things in a way that you can walk freely when out of Power.
On the most exalted throne in the world, you will only sit on your buttocks!

5 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by martineverest(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
sureheaven:
If obaseki loves himself, he should remain in apc and campaign for the candidate chosen by the party so that he can enjoy his loots in peace before thieves start efcc to probe thief.
If you know you know.
u think obaseki is a thief?....he is a rare gem

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by EyezofGod120: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
sweetjohn:

do I mentioned thief ??
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by People551: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
see below
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by mrkings84(m): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
We will all be happy if he join pdp
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by chukwuibuipob: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Philip shuibi grin cheesy ? Dat one go do obaseki strong tin last last.Pfp can’t accommodate the 2 ingrates
Quelme:
Edo is not Lagos. But you are criss crossing the length and breadth of Nigeria. An orphan in total disarray! Very soon na Moscow and London you go land.

I never hear pim from Philip Shuaibu, hope him never commit suicide? Like run to Jericho, you will forever remain a political liability.
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Harunabisanti(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Is sitting governor above screening smiley

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
SamuelOamen:

"Since 2015 when the APC took over leadership of the Governor’s Forum, everything died; the forum is is not what we used to have. It used to be a powerful forum. The APC has killed it and the forum is now focused on the interests of the ruling party, instead of focusing on good governance and interest of Nigeria and Nigerians.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-will-be-happy-if-obaseki-joins-pdp-wike/
That's the current state of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Moventist: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
SaintLucia:
Edo is not Lagos but Edo is now River.
From one political godfather to another political godfather.

They are South South Na
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by AmazingELixir: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
[[s]quote author=Ijawwomaninoyo post=90699955]What's this one saying?
You embarrassed the CEO of Power Distribution company publicly, filmed it, withdrew his security and sent him to an isolation centre but you are crying now that governors didn't speak for you.
How many governors did you consult before auctioning people's goods and demolishing properties?
Always do things in a way that you can walk freely when out of Power.
On the most exalted throne in the world, you will only sit on your buttocks! [/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Siramen2001(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Let jejely fold our hands and see the dreamer the will unfold within the next month to the APC primary and the election itself. Many thing on m mind. Cos Gov. Obaseki can still use is executive order for PAC not to have the direct primary the NWC is clamouring for and have subsided to get.
Any FOR all your VTU transaction kindly Click the link to creat account with us https://buyvtu.com:443/ibillocommunication/?ref=08028848094 No hiding charges
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by GodblessNig247(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
That would be the best move for him at the moment... He needs to fight back with all he got

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by athaboi(f): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool so those other pdp gubernatorial candidate go leave Am for Obaseki like mumu sbi
crying like you care...shame
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by SaintLucia: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Moventist:

They are South South Na
Oranmiyan is the great grand father of Obaseki.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by wink2015(m): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
WIKE and his face shield !

The other day it was the Abia state governor, Mr Okezie that was flaunting his own FACE SHIELD.

But Okezie was still HIT with the CORONAVIRUS S. H. I. T !

Face shield is turning guys to look like WELDERS AND FABRICATORS !

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by NaijadrivaCars: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
But the issue of certificate discrepancy will crop up, even if he wins.

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by spirul77: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
martineverest:
u think obaseki is a thief?....he is a rare gem
hahahaha, a rare gem indeed, a rare gem that doesn't have a single project to campaign with? Obaseki is the worst governor in EDO, only second to lucky igbinedion.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Wawelexy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Keep deceiving him
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Getintouch2004(m): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
b
bros, oya go and develop your plot of land
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by OKTolu: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wike happiness can't guarantee him to win the next coming election under PDP platform in Edo state
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Getintouch2004:

bros, oya go and develop your plot of land
Thank you for reminding me, i almost forgot grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre / INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC / Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.