Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP (31324 Views)

Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) / Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by ogbonti: 1:23am On Jun 16, 2020
xnsandrxns:

He took the first shot and he missed
He can't choose where he should be shot.
The whole world saw him when he was acting like a kid and irrelevant people were pushing him on, now he's being punished and people are crying foul
They can decide to stop him now, they can decide to stop him later.
But the Oshiomhole camp has rightfully decided to stop him now and show him and his cohorts that they are nothing but irritants

it doesn't matter - that is why he is not appealing the decision made by Oshomole the dwai dwai tailor - BECAUSE 4+4 TORWAGBA!!!! grin
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by ogbonti: 1:27am On Jun 16, 2020
Quelme:

[s]WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FOLLOWING?

Gelegele seaport?

Industrial park?

Modular refinery?

200,000 jobs?

192 PHC centres (1 per ward)?

The 600 million invested in Saro farms Sobe village, Owan west LG that has since been taking over by grasses?

The profit of Alaghodaro 2017/2018 ( over 5 billion spent)?

Over 2.9 billion spent on overseas trip signing MOUs around the world?

The over 1.42 billion used in design/consultancy of all above failed scam project?

145 billion naira borrowed so far?

90 billion naira federal government bail out fund?

IF YOU CAN HONESTLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS, then we can have a discussion.

I doubt if you are even from Edo state.
[/s]

4+4 TORGBA, TORWAGBA! grin
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 16, 2020
Rolexjerry:

Sorry. In my zone, APC or Tinubu has no influence.
They are both unknown in the South South and Southeast���
. Your zone isn't even up to 0.1 percent in what tinubu bos controlling
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by xnsandrxns: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2020
ogbonti:

it doesn't matter - that is why he is not appealing the decision made by Oshomole the dwai dwai tailor - BECAUSE 4+4 TORWAGBA!!!! grin
Okay
Good luck to him
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by orisa37: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2020
Yes. But he should settle the certificate issue first.
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by PIMPAR: 8:25am On Jun 16, 2020
honeyB2018:

When has consultation become godfatherism? If so, Obj will be seen as a godfather to who in Apc?
Prior to 2015 general elections, the high and mighty in Apc then, consulted him. Obaseki is on consultation. According to Gov. Woke, Gov Obaseki has not indicated any interest in joining the PDP.
Keep quiet with your double standard
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by PIMPAR: 8:26am On Jun 16, 2020
ogbonti:
[/s]

4+4 TORGBA, TORWAGBA! grin
TORGBA back to his village
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Rolexjerry(m): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2020
awhybliss:
. Your zone isn't even up to 0.1 percent in what tinubu bos controlling
U don't even know what u are talking.
The south-south and South-East zones are made up of 11 States:
Abia
Anambra
Ebonyi
Enugu
Imo
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Cross River
Rivers
Delta
Edo
That is over 30 per cent of states in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2020
Rolexjerry:

Abia
Anambra
Ebonyi
Enugu
Imo
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Cross River
Rivers
Delta
Edo
That is almost one-third of Nigeria.
Take away your zone, Nigeria will survive.
Take away the south-south, Nigeria collapses.
In this zone, we don't practice god-fatherism and we don't know APC or Tinubu.
Tinubu is the god of the Yorubas not ours.
If u mention Tinubu to anybody here, they'll ask u whether he is a footballer or musician grin
Lolzz. Stop talking like a baby politics analyst na... How many state did PDP have a governor? Among the listed states
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Hunchogee: 10:30am On Jun 16, 2020
Rolexjerry:

Abia
Anambra
Ebonyi
Enugu
Imo
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Cross River
Rivers
Delta
Edo
That is almost one-third of Nigeria.
Take away your zone, Nigeria will survive.
Take away the south-south, Nigeria collapses.
In this zone, we don't practice god-fatherism and we don't know APC or Tinubu.
Tinubu is the god of the Yorubas not ours.
If u mention Tinubu to anybody here, they'll ask u whether he is a footballer or musician grin
Best comments today grin
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by ogbonti: 10:53am On Jun 16, 2020
PIMPAR:

TORGBA back to his village

you think Obaseki ever lived in his village before he became Governor? a wall street investment banker, Columbia University (Ivy League) Graduate and CEO of Afrinvest? you think every politician is a tout like Oshiomole who was a dwai dwai tailor ?

let me ask you - if there is a military coup and revolution in Nigeria today and all assets are seized from all politicians and each one of them is asked to start life again as a normal regular citizen, between
OBASEKI, OSHIOMOLE and IZE IYAMU - who do you think will go back to his village ?

Let me answer it for you

IZE-IYAMU MAY PASTOR A FAKE CHURCH

OSHOMOLE WILL BE A TAILOR OR FARMER grin

OBASEKI RETURNS TO HIS OFFICE A BIG MAN

you can’t buy class - where is Oshomole’s

certificate ? yeye dwai dwai tailor wey cram

english from Michael West dictionary!
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Rolexjerry(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
awhybliss:

Lolzz. Stop talking like a baby politics analyst na... How many state did PDP have a governor? Among the listed states
Only 2 out of those 11 States are APC, the rest are PDP states apart from APGA in Anambra.
PDP dominates the south here that is why we don't know APC or Tinubu here.
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by honeyB2018: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
PIMPAR:

Keep quiet with your double standard

Why are you like this? Which one is double standard. Apc consulted Obj before 2015 elections, they did the same to Atiku, so where is the double standard, if Obaseki do the same?
May be you don't know what double standard means?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses As Russia-Ukraine War Escalates Global Oil Prices / "I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.