Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP (31325 Views)

Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) / Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Masterkernel1:

You think everyone is you that bow down to mortals? I have a better understanding of your people now.
Bowing is in "context" bro.. read with understanding...
And don't digress
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Masterkernel1: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
awhybliss:

Bowing is in "context" bro.. read with understanding...
And don't digress

Continue in your context, but don't disturb the rest of the world with your philosophy.
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by ogbonti: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Quelme:
Edo is not Lagos. But you are criss crossing the length and breadth of Nigeria. An orphan in total disarray! Very soon na Moscow and London you go land.

I never hear pim from Philip Shuaibu, hope him never commit suicide? Like run to Jericho, you will forever remain a political liability.

GUY - the lazy culture of wealth without work - miracle after prayer is making you think less and spewing gabbage on the internet

Some weeks ago - DID Oshomole not work hard to retain his position as National Chairman of the APC? DID HE NOT TRAVEL TO MEET TINUBU?

I guess you are so disappointed that Obaseki is not rolling over and crying like a lost puppy - and praying and fasting inside his house - INSTEAD, he

is building alliances and moving ahead to fight the Oshomole establishment who are too scared to even contest the primaries with him.

THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW A MAN - he said "I will not appeal" - (meaning Oshiomole can GO f...himself) THAT IS A REAL MAN so guy, go sleep

Obaseki will rather look for other means than dwell in the pit of snakes called the APC

NA people like you go kneel down dey beg crying when you lose your job until the Boss order the security man to come throw you out of his office

Have some dignity - FIGHT LIKE A MAN - even if you lose, history will remember you did all you could - not roll over like a puppy as you are doing now licking Oshomole's as s - damn it - cowards are too much in NIGERIA - no wonder the country is this way - cowards who are content eating crumbs falling from the table of their oppressors rather than demanding to seat at the table and eat like a human being. YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING OBASEKI COMING HERE TO SPEW COWARDLY RHETORIC - YOU ARE ONLY DOING YOURSELF - At least Obaseki will be remembered as a ex -Governor in the future, it is you who will never be a Governor because - NO MATTER HOW QUALIFIED, SMART AND CAPABLE YOU ARE, the OSHIOMOLE'S OF NIGERIA WILL NEVER LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE FREELY IF THEY WANT YOU TO BE THEIR GOVERNOR OR NOT

CONGRATULATIONS - for promoting mental slavery on nairaland!
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Rolexjerry(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
awhybliss:
You better go and postrate for tinubu.. after God na him fit put you for post oo.. be it his state or yours
From ur comment, u are an afonja.
TRUE OR FALSE?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by ogbonti: 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
xnsandrxns:
You people are just digging Obaseki's grave deeper and deeper.

6 feet or 20 feet, does it really matter ? He that is down fear no fall grin
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Rolexjerry:

From ur comment, u are an afonja.
TRUE OR FALSE?
.. yes . But the man (tinubu) is the one selecting your APC governors
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Continue in your context, but don't disturb the rest of the world with your philosophy.
Kini nwi?
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by xnsandrxns: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
ogbonti:

6 feet or 20 feet, does it really matter ? He that is down fear no fall grin
He who fights and run, lives to fight another day.
He picked a wrong fight, he was outplayed, it's game over.
Don't hate the player, hate the game
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Jaysnowkid: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wike just murdered it all.
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by BafanaBafana: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
You will be happy to have him in PDP so that you can conveniently be his godfather

Certificate or not, anytime any day I prefer Oshomole's intellect to that of Wike.
They are no match any time any day.

Listening to wike I always find it difficult to believe he's a lawyer

Sometimes, I find his education highly questionable. Still he remains godfather in PDP
He had a very intelligent girlfriend back then in school
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by emmnprince(m): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by emmnprince(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Newcreature2020:
Politics Shaa,it's a game without honour.

The end of all things is at hand...
1peter4:7

The era of politicians ruling is slowly coming to an end,if you can calculate the time like Daniel did in the bible then u are smart. smile.... we told them yet some didn't listen.

No one knows the time of the end of all things in this world.

No matter how you try to calculate the time, it will end up a speculation/assumption.

Why not focus on living a life of service to humanity as you conduct yourself in a manner worthy of emulation!
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by honeyB2018: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
PIMPAR:
But Obaseki said ,he does not want godfatherism in Edo state.

When has consultation become godfatherism? If so, Obj will be seen as a godfather to who in Apc?
Prior to 2015 general elections, the high and mighty in Apc then, consulted him. Obaseki is on consultation. According to Gov. Woke, Gov Obaseki has not indicated any interest in joining the PDP.
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by ogbonti: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
xnsandrxns:

He who fights and run, lives to fight another day.
He picked a wrong fight, he was outplayed, it's game over.
Don't hate the player, hate the game

real men fight, they do not ki ll their enemies when their enemy is asleep - that is cowardice

not allowing Obaseki to contest the primaries is tantamount to Ki lllin the enemy while asleep

Oshiomole is not a man - he is a coward, because the weakest of men can ki ll their sleeping enemy

EVEN TINUBU MADE SURE AMBODE WAS DEFEATED IN THE PRIMARIES TO PROVE TO HIM HE TINUBU IS SUPERIOR -

Oshiomole could not risk a fight - he throw a cowardly punch at Obaseki and ran to hide behind his mother (the APC NWC) grin
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by chrisxxx(m): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
You will be happy to have him in PDP so that you can conveniently be his godfather

Certificate or not, anytime any day I prefer Oshomole's intellect to that of Wike.
They are no match any time any day.

Listening to wike I always find it difficult to believe he's a lawyer

Sometimes, I find his education highly questionable. Still he remains godfather in PDP
You will never like Wike even if he speaks Queen's English
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by adekolaelect(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Where were you when he took oshomole downfall as his project in Edo? Where were you when he disallowed 14 out of 24 of his state law makers to perform their duties? Where were you when he ignored and disrespect the committee to settle rift between him and oshomole by his APC party? Where were you when he eliminated anything abt oshomole even indicted him and declared him wanted in Edo? Where we're you when he coordinated the remover of oshomole as party chairman but in state and notional. But Ohomole use only one power to removed him from contesting election under his party all of you are crying .

Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Quelme: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
ogbonti:

GUY - the lazy culture of wealth without work - miracle after prayer is making you think less and spewing gabbage on the internet

Some weeks ago - DID Oshomole not work hard to retain his position as National Chairman of the APC? DID HE NOT TRAVEL TO MEET TINUBU?

I guess you are so disappointed that Obaseki is not rolling over and crying like a lost puppy - and praying and fasting inside his house - INSTEAD, he

is building alliances and moving ahead to fight the Oshomole establishment who are too scared to even contest the primaries with him.

THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW A MAN - he said "I will not appeal" - (meaning Oshiomole can GO f...himself) THAT IS A REAL MAN so guy, go sleep

Obaseki will rather look for other means than dwell in the pit of snakes called the APC

NA people like you go kneel down dey beg crying when you lose your job until the Boss order the security man to come throw you out of his office

Have some dignity - FIGHT LIKE A MAN - even if you lose, history will remember you did all you could - not roll over like a puppy as you are doing now licking Oshomole's as s - damn it - cowards are too much in NIGERIA - no wonder the country is this way - cowards who are content eating crumbs falling from the table of their oppressors rather than demanding to seat at the table and eat like a human being. YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING OBASEKI COMING HERE TO SPEW COWARDLY RHETORIC - YOU ARE ONLY DOING YOURSELF - At least Obaseki will be remembered as a ex -Governor in the future, it is you who will never be a Governor because - NO MATTER HOW QUALIFIED, SMART AND CAPABLE YOU ARE, the OSHIOMOLE'S OF NIGERIA WILL NEVER LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE FREELY IF THEY WANT YOU TO BE THEIR GOVERNOR OR NOT

CONGRATULATIONS - for promoting mental slavery on nairaland!
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FOLLOWING?

Gelegele seaport?

Industrial park?

Modular refinery?

200,000 jobs?

192 PHC centres (1 per ward)?

The 600 million invested in Saro farms Sobe village, Owan west LG that has since been taking over by grasses?

The profit of Alaghodaro 2017/2018 ( over 5 billion spent)?

Over 2.9 billion spent on overseas trip signing MOUs around the world?

The over 1.42 billion used in design/consultancy of all above failed scam project?

145 billion naira borrowed so far?

90 billion naira federal government bail out fund?

IF YOU CAN HONESTLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS, then we can have a discussion.

I doubt if you are even from Edo state.
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by xnsandrxns: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
ogbonti:

real men fight, they do not ki ll their enemies when their enemy is asleep - that is cowardice

not allowing Obaseki to contest the primaries is tantamount to Ki lllin the enemy while asleep

Oshiomole is not a man - he is a coward, because the weakest of men can ki ll their sleeping enemy

EVEN TINUBU MADE SURE AMBODE WAS DEFEATED IN THE PRIMARIES TO PROVE TO HIM HE TINUBU IS SUPERIOR -

Oshiomole could not risk a fight - he throw a cowardly punch at Obaseki and ran to hide behind his mother (the APC NWC) grin
He took the first shot and he missed
He can't choose where he should be shot.
The whole world saw him when he was acting like a kid and irrelevant people were pushing him on, now he's being punished and people are crying foul
They can decide to stop him now, they can decide to stop him later.
But the Oshiomhole camp has rightfully decided to stop him now and show him and his cohorts that they are nothing but irritants
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Lawsimon(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Somebody should help me tell Wike that it's 'Chairman' and not 'president' of the Governor's forum.
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by seunmsg(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
What exactly is Wike talking about? Is the governors forum above the law or what?

Did Obaseki treat the 14 members elect of the State House of Assembly any different? Are they not human beings like Obaseki or does Obaseki has two heads?

Did Wike say anything when Obaseki denied the elected members of the State House of Assembly their legitimate right to take their seats in the assembly and represent their people? Did Wike say anything when Obaseki attempted to illegally remove Oshiomole as the national chairman of APC? Why is he now talking nonsense? Mtcheeew.
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Feelhisglory: 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Politics is a dirty game
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Rolexjerry(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
awhybliss:
.. yes . But the man (tinubu) is the one selecting your APC governors
Sorry. In my zone, APC or Tinubu has no influence.
They are both unknown in the South South and Southeast���
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wike the Hotel distroyer ....
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by bizzibodi(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wike is a fooool!where was he when obaseki refuse to inaugurate 14members state assembly ?when obaseki was probing oshiomhole his godfather?where he attempted to remove oshiomhole as APC chairman.
Instead of him to quarantine Obaseki for 14days.
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Grateful02(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Pass me the weed

Poloyanabo2:
Who no like better thing?
PDP is lobbying for more members, they even send me an invite on facebook.
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Grateful02:
Pass me the weed
You came late, i don share for my padi men finish... The last wrap na i dey use step down now.
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Grateful02:
Pass me the weed
You came late, i don share for my padi men finish... The last wrap na i dey use step down now.
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Godwin616: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
Why is Wike taking Paracetamol for someone else's headache. Obaseki said he's not appealing his disqualification. Shikenah. Case closed. Let him move on with his life and try and explore other options at his disposal.
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by Sunnyja: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Quelme:
Edo is not Lagos. But you are criss crossing the length and breadth of Nigeria. An orphan in total disarray! Very soon na Moscow and London you go land.

I never hear pim from Philip Shuaibu, hope him never commit suicide? Like run to Jericho, you will forever remain a political liability.
Says Who?!
Re: Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP by DEROX: 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Rolexjerry:

Sorry. In my zone, APC or Tinubu has no influence.
They are both unknown in the South South and Southeast���
unknown in IMO and almost won bayelsa if not for deputy forged certificate abeg forget jagaban na boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre / INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC / Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.