Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,563 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Junior Sister Is Gay - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Junior Sister Is Gay (10761 Views)

See What My Junior Sister was Caught Doing.. SMH / See What A Girl Wrote To Her Junior Sister Whose Birthday Is Today / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by alphaNomega: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2020
Vikkygeee:

How is that your problem exactly
Let me drop one last piece before I leave you to your fate.

ALL the people advising and telling you to support your sister on this gay path she has taken would not do the same if it was their sibling in question.

this must be related to something about the black folk always wanting to see his neighbour fail, I don't know, can't say for sure

Goodbye angry
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Reex12(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2020
op there's a cause for everything,she needs some good dicking to reset her thinking faculty.

4 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by alphaNomega: 10:41am On Jun 16, 2020
Reex12:
op there's a cause for everything,she needs some good dicking to reset her thinking faculty.
He doesn't know this.

She doesn't know this
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Expresswriter: 10:50am On Jun 16, 2020
Your issue is very technical.

Find a licensed marriage and relationship counsellor and hire the person.

Don't be afraid of spending money on life issues like this.

I have my opinion on this but I won't be dropping it because you're presently exposed to a deluge of information.

You may fall into decision paralysis.

Meet an expert. If you're in Lagos, google a name.

I'm not an expert so don't reach out. Neither can I direct you to one.

Just follow your mind. Nairaland isn't a place for matters like this.

Be meticulous with your privacy. People are very funny and cunning in this part of the world.

That's all I'll tell you.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by alphaNomega: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2020
Expresswriter:
Your issue is very technical.

Find a licensed marriage and relationship counsellor and hire the person.

Don't be afraid of spending money on life issues like this.

I have my opinion on this but I won't be dropping it because you're presently exposed to a deluge of information.

You may fall into decision paralysis.

Meet an expert. If you're in Lagos, google a name.

I'm not an expert so don't reach out. Neither can I direct you to one.

Just follow your mind. Nairaland isn't a place for matters like this.

Be meticulous with your privacy. People are very funny and cunning in this part of the world.

That's all I'll tell you.

Bye.
You've not said anything
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Ekwutox: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2020
alphaNomega:
it doesn't matter what he used Eisenstein, OP is right

Stop quoting me if you don't understand what I wrote there.

It's LGBTQ+ not GBTQ

THE L IS THERE FOR A REASON!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Ekwutox: 11:21am On Jun 16, 2020
L=LESBIAN- WOMEN
G=GAY-MEN
B=BI- BOTH GENDERS
T=TRANSGENDER- SOME ONE THAT WENT FROM BEING A MAN TO WOMAN OR VICE VERSA
Q=QUEER- SOMEONE WHO IS NOT HETEROSEXUAL OR WHO DOES NOT IDENTIFY AS A BIOLOGICAL MALE OR FEMALE, IN OTHER WORDS, IT'S SOMEONE WHO IS A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT
I=INTERSEX- AN ABNORMALITY FROM BIRTH.
+=AND MANY MORE

The word Gay/homosexual was previously the general term used for both male and female but now the word lesbian is now used for females. Although, it's still okay to use gay to refer to both genders.

5 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2020
kiddkash:
do not pet the gayness, flog the demon out

your sibling must not disgrace your family

besides, its ungodly

Being a GAY has nothing to do with any demon but I think lack of proper reasoning comes with it's own demon and is a very strong type of disease.

3 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by seangy4konji: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
mind your business
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
ShitStain:
Chai!...see as the majority of the people in this thread see being gay as something that is normal.chai!.in a few years time you'll start seeing them in their numbers clamouring for same sex right.i see Nigerians on Twitter openly showcase their gayness on the internet and I wonder if we still have anti gay laws in this country.call me archaic,but gay people are sick people.how you go open your eyes see vagina but na your fellow guy nyash(nyash wey u ma sef get o) na I'm u 1 Bleep.or as a girl na your fellow girl Vagina you 1 grind.its a serious mental illness mhen!

When you learn to properly punctuate sentences, then you can talk about yourself being free from mental illness.

The LGBTQ community has come to stay, and you or anybody else can do nothing about it.

Let people make their choices without living in fears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
hashtagged:

Gay, incest are same it concerns no one so we should leave them alone and stop trying to kill them.
Bestality is rape cause the animal didnt consent
I see. Nothing else to say.

For the sake of clarity, although I know you said to get a pity party about your "oppression", NO ONE ever said anyone should be killed.

2 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Prechgold1180:
cheesy shocked
lol you sha embarrassed yourself.
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by IncredibleWrite: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
I don't even know what to say.

You may find my thread below helpful

https://www.nairaland.com/5928810/discover-15-secrets-being-successful
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by ShitStain(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
LostAddict:

When you learn to properly punctuate sentences, then you can talk about yourself being free from mental illness.

The LGBTQ community has come to stay, and you or anybody else can do nothing about it.

Let people make their choices without living in fears.

STFU gay!

1 Like

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Allaboutkatiee(f): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Originalsly:
Bro..... You can take the horse to the water but you can't make him drink it.
What you told her in her teenage years about men most likely steered her away from men period. Going to live abroad...in a country where Blacks are scarce and not respected....during the exploring relationships with men years of her life only made matters worse. When sexual desires got the better of her no doubt she will turn to her mates...females for satisfaction. I believe her situation then has a lot to do with her present position. If she listened to you back then... she will listen to you again. My advice is to let her know she has her life to live.... her choice to be a lesbian but you do not agree with it.... but you will not condemn her for it. Take some responsibility for her choice because of the "fear men" lecture you gave her. Assure her that you will always have her back as long as blood is thicker than water. Let her know your greatest worry is your parents.... whatever is hidden in the dark must come to light..... they will not be able to cope with such news.... they would not be able to survive the news that their pride and joy will bring them shame.... you can manage... but not them. Ask her to reconsider the marriage.... put it off for a few years or after the passing of your parents....so at least they can live out their last days in joy and not sorrow. Admit that you know you are asking for too much... but you are pleading for the sake of your parents. In time... you can guide her to develop closer friendships with men and hopefully... nature takes its course.
Bear in mind... she knows only one side of the coin... things can turn around super fast if she knows the other side. Seen that at my work place. Whatever you have to say... say in a friendly tone... not as big brother.

The best advice so far.
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by alphaNomega: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
All these pro-gay people, when it your siblings' turn you would create a new moniker and say "...bla bla bla maintain my anonymity"

Kontinu grin

1 Like

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
ShitStain:

STFU gay!

Bring your mum or sister and I will show her hell in bed.

Intolerant nitwit, now get off my mention.
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by andrewtosin(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Birthday blessings to you dear
makydebbie:

Thank you baby girl. kiss
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by andrewtosin(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
Are you a homosexualism proponent?
makydebbie:

Especially religious people. Set of hypocrites.
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by andrewtosin(m): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
So homosexuality should be allowed? Is that what you are talking about?
Carloslehder:

grin ;Dsorry o but I cant help but laugh at your ignorance,someone is engaged in a relationship that has been on for years and you're saying crap about telling her off like it's a habit.
Moreover I take it that you're a Muslim, only you extremists take everything with religion, there is nothing wrong with being gay or different
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Hed0nist: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Vikkygeee:

I beg you with God almighty, there is no need for your parents to know. See how difficult it is for you who is younger and more exposed to such culture is reacting to this new info. Imagine how your parents who are set in their Nigerian ways will react.

No spoil the young girl's life abeg. What they don't know won't kill them. Lies are necessary sometimes. Let everyone be happy.

3 Likes

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by andrewtosin(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
We shouldn't support what is wrong dear. What is wrong can never be right. They are just like parallel lines that cannot meet.
makydebbie:

A queen I Stan.

That Ukraine girl is her happiness. You've lived your life at 30 let her live hers and be happy. If she commits suicide based on the stupid decision you're about to make I hope you feel better about it.

What's wrong with being gay?
Live and let people live.

Nobody should quote me telling me shit. I'm an LGBT Ally and don't even bring religion to this talk.
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by callmeRichie(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
alphaNomega:
Richard, stop making a fool of yourself

lol my bro, I don't have any trolling intention reallygrin I'm just like "gay is specific to male" right?
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Vikkygeee: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
hashtagged:

Gay, incest are same it concerns no one so we should leave them alone and stop trying to kill them.
Bestality is rape cause the animal didnt consent
I'm sorry but there is nothing meaningful in what you said.i think you should try and check the meaning of those words first.
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Vikkygeee: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
LostAddict:

I can't use the word ignorant for someone like you, a dimwit would fit better.

If having no sense of moral means letting people live by whatever decision they make or beliefs they hold then yes, I lack every sense of morality.

If being PRO LGBTQ and supporting their rights then once again I lack every moral standards.

Do have a nice day and I wish you good luck in changing your country.
Learn to mind your business and be mature while doing so,I specifically asked for opinions from mature people for a reason.
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Vikkygeee: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
LostAddict:

I can't use the word ignorant for someone like you, a dimwit would fit better.

If having no sense of moral means letting people live by whatever decision they make or beliefs they hold then yes, I lack every sense of morality.

If being PRO LGBTQ and supporting their rights then once again I lack every moral standards.

Do have a nice day and I wish you good luck in changing your country.
Learn to mind your business and be mature while doing so,I specifically asked for opinions from mature people for a reason.
This is not a LGBTQ group.
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by rosy1992(f): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
The only solution is to pray for her.
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by obataokenwa(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Vikkygeee:

Bro she is already and she has been dating this girl for almost 7years sef even the girl's parents call her time to time ,if this was just an exploration for her I would have done something about it ,but she's an independent adult,she'll do whatever she wants to do with or without anybody,it's just because she respects me a lot that is why she sought for my approval.
Don't approve anything bro. If you're a Christian, seek for her deliverance cos she's about to raise an altar in your family that will live with you guys unknowingly. Don't be surprised when that spirit begin to possess the children in the family cos that's how altars are built in families.

Make sure u seek for her deliverance privately before u finally summon her unknowingly so that demon will be cast out. Apostle Joshua Selman is a man I know that has such grace to cast such evil out once.

My people said...a mad man is good to be in a village, but who will nominate their own family.

Homo Altar is coming into your family bro.
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Vikkygeee:

This is not a LGBTQ group.

The fact you brought your matter to a public forum doesn't make it private again.

I will say what I feel like saying and you nor any other demented fellow can do nothing about it.

As for your sister, she is making the right decision hope you join her soon.

1 Like

Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by makydebbie(f): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
kiddkash:

the responsible fun. I meant because of coronavirus. avoiding large crowd
but I'm sure you know what you're doing

Lol, thanks dear.
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by kiddkash(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol, thanks dear.
you're welcome

feminist just makes the world much harder. but hey, what do I know
Re: My Junior Sister Is Gay by KellyGay(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Let her be. Some people are fornicators, have they reported them to their parents? Please, let her be. There is nothing wrong with being gay.

� �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Lady That As Gone Through This? (PICS)... / PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... / Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.