Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,556 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) (1608 Views)

Apart From Davido, My Neighbor Also Bought A Lamborghini (pics) / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by Leumastv: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Please fans for God sake dont just read this story kindly check out my Instagram page @officialkaybobby ,kindly check me out on my Instagram page.plz kindly support me by just following me on Instagram and I promise to follow back.please I need the whole world support.
My name is oguntade kayode AKA kaybobby ,am a versatile singer.About four years ago, I traveled all the way from Sango to Lekki phase 1 , to seek for help on my music career at the house of the helper of the industry David Adeleke ( davido), having visited twice without seeing him, I finally gat the opportunity to meet him in person the third time, at about 3\4pm at the front of his house along side with Mayorkun , Dremo, Dammy kran, and his manager Sir Banko , I walked up to davido saying; "sir please I need your help am an upcoming artist", he then asked how he could be of help to me, me but before I could explain myself further, his bouncer just tap me from behind , Mr Man his not ready to sign. That day I lost hope , it looks like the end has come , I also talked to his manager, he said , "go and work let's hear you then we will come for you", that same night mayorkun received award as the next rated in Eko hotel. Ever since then I have been striving to get recognition but everything seems impossible without a record label , hope not Lost , all I need is just help, please let this get to my helper Davido , *DMW IS THE DREAM*
Plz don't just read,plz kindly click on the Instagram link below to check out my Instagram page.
Plz just follow me on Instagram

https://instagram.com/officialkaybobby?igshid=1ohoypi750zan

Click on d Instagram link above to follow me and check out my music[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by Bewiseedet(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
You go go far. I believe you bro.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by Leumastv: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Bewiseedet:
You go go far. I believe you bro.

Thanks a lot boss,plz kindly click on d Instagram link and follow me.promise to follow back asap

Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by taiwosamwell(m): 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
I'm already following... No need to follow back... You too will make it.
Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Leumastv:
Please fans for God sake dont just read this story kindly check out my Instagram page @officialkaybobby ,kindly check me out on my Instagram page.plz kindly support me by just following me on Instagram and I promise to follow back.please I need the whole world support.
My name is oguntade kayode AKA kaybobby ,am a versatile singer.About four years ago, I traveled all the way from Sango to Lekki phase 1 , to seek for help on my music career at the house of the helper of the industry David Adeleke ( davido), having visited twice without seeing him, I finally gat the opportunity to meet him in person the third time, at about 3\4pm at the front of his house along side with Mayorkun , Dremo, Dammy kran, and his manager Sir Banko , I walked up to davido saying; "sir please I need your help am an upcoming artist", he then asked how he could be of help to me, me but before I could explain myself further, his bouncer just tap me from behind , Mr Man his not ready to sign. That day I lost hope , it looks like the end has come , I also talked to his manager, he said , "go and work let's hear you then we will come for you", that same night mayorkun received award as the next rated in Eko hotel. Ever since then I have been striving to get recognition but everything seems impossible without a record label , hope not Lost , all I need is just help, please let this get to my helper Davido , *DMW IS THE DREAM*
Plz don't just read,plz kindly click on the Instagram link below to check out my Instagram page.

how about davido ain't your destiny helper what will you do, please don't feel like I don't want ya achievement I do bro but from ya post you are so anxious and desperate, please follow life jejely please bro,
Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
Is that you on stage bro
Anyways hope Is not lost ✌️
Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by shampooh: 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
[Next time drop a link to one of your fav jam here quote author=Leumastv post=90704064]Please fans for God sake dont just read this story kindly check out my Instagram page @officialkaybobby ,kindly check me out on my Instagram page.plz kindly support me by just following me on Instagram and I promise to follow back.please I need the whole world support.

Click on d Instagram link above to follow me and check out my music[b][/b][/quote]
Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by Bewiseedet(m): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Leumastv:

Thanks a lot boss,plz kindly click on d Instagram link and follow me.promise to follow back asap

done. @bewiseedet
Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by merieam16(f): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Leumastv:

try meetin kiss daniel or Olumide' crew if davido isnt responding
Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by Leumastv: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
merieam16:

Yeah DAT my next plan, thanks a lot fr ur suggestion.
Plz kindly click on d Instagram link below and follow me
Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by Leumastv: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Is that you on stage bro
Anyways hope Is not lost ✌️
Yes boss DAT me on stage
Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by merieam16(f): 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Leumastv:

Yeah DAT my next plan, thanks a lot fr ur suggestion. Plz kindly click on d Instagram link below and follow me https://instagram.com/officialkaybobby?igshid=1ohoypi750zan
no p
Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
God bless your hustle bro, keep pushing, don't give up
Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
merieam16:

They are all busy, he could only be lucky to meet him
Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Bro you go make am
Am also a songwritter and good rapper
We fit hook
Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by Leumastv: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Onebottle:
Bro you go make am

We fit hook

OK bro click on d Instagram link and follow me,I go follow back so we fit talk

Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by KingAzubuike(f): 6:14am On Jun 16, 2020
Leumastv:

By the time you sef blow naso u go dey snub people. So just manage yourself like that and manage the little money you see from small concerts and cheerful givers.
Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by KingAzubuike(f): 6:16am On Jun 16, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
God bless your hustle bro, keep pushing, don't give up
The music industry is not as easy as people think, it's highly saturated, plenty people dey hustle that field. The only way to blow is through connection. Good music without connection , you're going no where.

Bad music with connection will take you places.

Good music with connection will take you places too.

Good/bad music without connection, you're going nowhere.
Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:

The music industry is not as easy as people think, it's highly saturated, plenty people dey hustle that field. The only way to blow is through connection. Good music without connection , you're going no where.

Bad music with connection will take you places.

Good music with connection will take you places too.

Good/bad music without connection, you're going nowhere.

Bad music with connection will take you places and then send you back, you got to have good quality music to go places
Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by bmdmixer: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2020
Leumastv:

am a music producer I like ur hustle keep pushing and if u got recordings halla @ me am in lagos will gladly drop price for u
Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by illicit(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2020
You will blow, you will see.
Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by Leumastv: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
illicit:
You will blow, you will see.

Amen oo.thanks boss, PLZ follow me on Instagram

Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by Leumastv: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
bmdmixer:
am a music producer I like ur hustle keep pushing and if u got recordings halla @ me am in lagos will gladly drop price for u

Let tlk on Instagram bro.
Click on d link below
Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by Leumastv: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bro you go make am

We fit hook

DM on Instagram
Re: My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) by bmdmixer: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Leumastv:

Let tlk on Instagram bro.
Click on d link below
kool, chk ur watapp msg

(1) (Reply)

My Step Sister And I Part 25 / Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. / Singer, Shatta Wale In Swimming Pool With 2 Sexy Girls With Big Backside (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.