Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. (1607 Views)

Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed / What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by fariqueen: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
From one problem to another,yesterday was the day I wrote my exam,after struggle for money and work to meet up with my required handout which I couldn't meet up to, and now here comes again school fees, what should I do,someone should please help me out am begging please,all this make me feel tired I don't know what to do anymore.
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
fariqueen:
From one problem to another,yesterday was the day I wrote my exam,after struggle for money and work to meet up with my required handout which I couldn't meet up to, and now here comes again school fees, what should I do,someone should please help me out am begging please,all this make me feel tired I don't know what to do anymore.
You are tired simply because, things are not working out. Honestly, the frustration and things not meeting not your expectations will only give you mental stress.
Do not take the action of "I don't want to do anymore", it may not pay off and could worsen the situation. I will assume you've gone far in your education, this is not quitting time. I don't know, do you have something that fetch you a little something (side work or something).
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by fariqueen: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
You are tired simply because, things are not working out. Honestly, the frustration and things not meeting not your expectations will only give you mental stress.
Do not take the action of "I don't want to do anymore", it may not pay off and could worsen the situation. I will assume you've gone far in your education, this is not quitting time. I don't know, do you have something that fetch you a little something (side work or something).
actually I have nothing like that anymore,my parent put me in school before they pass away this year on April 15th,and since then school has not resume,but now that school resume everything has been difficult and different for me and my brother,
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
fariqueen:
actually I have nothing like that anymore,my parent put me in school before they pass away this year on April 15th,and since then school has not resume,but now that school resume everything has been difficult and different for me and my brother,
I feel like crying reading that. Sad cry
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by fariqueen: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I feel like crying reading that. Sad cry
seriously?

Sometimes I myself feel sad too.

I got tired sometime without having someone to talk to about how i fell,am really greatful you spend your time in replying me,tnkz
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by SarutobiEky(m): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
fariqueen:

seriously?

Sometimes I myself feel sad too.

I got tired sometime without having someone to talk to about how i fell,am really greatful you spend your time in replying me,tnkz
I can imagine what you're going through. It's gonna end well, I promise.
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Life fvcks us all cry
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
This life no balance that's why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
kiss
fariqueen:

cc,ffcc
fariqueen:

cc,ffcc
fariqueen:

cc,ffcc
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by fariqueen: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
SarutobiEky:
I can imagine what you're going through. It's gonna end well, I promise.
I pray so tnkz alot
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by fariqueen: 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
StacyO:
kiss
cc,ffcc
cc,ffcc

cc,ffcc
please what is cc,ffcc
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by fariqueen: 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
StacyO:
kiss
cc,ffcc
cc,ffcc

cc,ffcc
please what is cc,ffcc
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
fariqueen:
please what is cc,ffcc

Jump it N pass dear.
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by fariqueen: 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
StacyO:

Jump it N pass dear.
Why that,
I don't understand
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
fariqueen:

Are you guys just two??
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by fariqueen: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
StacyO:

Are you guys just two??
Yes only I with my younger brother
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by fariqueen: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
StacyO:

Are you guys just two??
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
fariqueen:

I'm sorry please if I may ask,are you in your early 20's or late teens?
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by Jemiwizzy(f): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
fariqueen:
Oh God,my dear I feel so sorry for you,how I wish I could help you but I don't have a way I understand how you are feeling because that is exactly what happen to me too I quite school because there is no help,but that should not happen to you,I pray you find help,

Tell me what really happened to your parent.
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by fariqueen: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
StacyO:

I'm sorry please if I may ask,are you in your early 20's or late teens?
am in my early 20's
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by fariqueen: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
Oh God,my dear I feel so sorry for you,how I wish I could help you but I don't have a way I understand how you are feeling because that is exactly what happen to me too I quite school because there is no help,but that should not happen to you,I pray you find help,

Tell me what really happened to your parent.
hmmm we live at kano state , after I finish my secondary school there my dad said he whated me to go and studied at k.s. U university at kogi so that I can near home,to me I was happy because it has been long that I have been home,so my dad sent me to his younger brother I live with them,he always sent my school fees and all my need through my uncle to me,I enjoy live with my uncle family until this year April while my dad and mom was coming home for his cousin wedding and had an accident on their way,none of them survive,hmmm mm a lot really happen then I can't believe everyone has to turn their back on us now. the story was very long I don't even know which part to start from,seriously life is not easy until it happen to you then you will know that nothing is easy if not before I don't know that life is like this.
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by Jemiwizzy(f): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
fariqueen:
hmmm we live at kano state , after I finish my secondary school there my dad said he whated me to go and studied at k.s. U university at kogi so that I can near home,to me I was happy because it has been long that I have been home,so my dad sent me to his younger brother I live with them,he always sent my school fees and all my need through my uncle to me,I enjoy live with my uncle family until this year April while my dad and mom was coming home for his cousin wedding and had an accident on their way,none of them survive,hmmm mm a lot really happen then I can't believe everyone has to turn their back on us now. the story was very long I don't even know which part to start from,seriously life is not easy until it happen to you then you will know that nothing is easy if not before I don't know that life is like this.
so sorry about that dear,

People are very wicked when your dad was alive they accepted you as their own but when he is no more you become nothing to them don't worry everything will be alright
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
I'm sorry dear

But I can help you

I can use you for rituals

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by fariqueen: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Jemiwizzy:

so sorry about that dear,

People are very wicked when your dad was alive they accepted you as their own but when he is no more you become nothing to them don't worry everything will be alright
you are right my sister,

Hmmm the day my uncle sitted i and my brother and tell us that we should take a look at his family that he hasn't meet up to his family responsibility yet talk more of us, that day was the day I know that I and my brother are in doom,because he tell me physically to find a way for myself and my brother or I should quit my study and find a husband to marry while his own daughter that we go to school together before continuing her study,hmmm, I can't believe what I hear that day.
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by Craig24: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
Go and find out your calling in life. There's a reason you were born.

Find your purpose of existence in life, work towards it and find life become easy 4 u.
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by Jemiwizzy(f): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
fariqueen:
you are right my sister,

Hmmm the day my uncle sitted i and my brother and tell us that we should take a look at his family that he hasn't meet up to his family responsibility yet talk more of us, that day was the day I know that I and my brother are in doom,because he tell me physically to find a way for myself and my brother or I should quit my study and find a husband to marry while his own daughter that we go to school together before continuing her study,hmmm, I can't believe what I hear that day.
are you guys still there,
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by fariqueen: 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
are you guys still there,
not anymore,we went and stay at our dad house and my mum younger sister come and stay with us.
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by Jemiwizzy(f): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
fariqueen:
not anymore,we went and stay at our dad house and my mum younger sister come and stay with us.
that is good I just dm you we will talk on whatsapp kk
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
fariqueen:
am in my early 20's
Aiit thanks.
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by Jemiwizzy(f): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
tolakush92:
I'm sorry dear
But I can help you
I can use you for rituals
you can help her by using her do rituals,
so irritating hear yourself out,mtceee
Re: Am Tired Of Life,advice Needed. by fariqueen: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
that is good I just dm you we will talk on whatsapp kk
kk tnkz

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men, Six Signs That Shows That Your Woman Is Cheap / Amaka Am Sorry Please. / Jeff Bezos Just Spent $5.5B To Be In Space For 4 Minutes Nobody Is Complaining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.