Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Would You Love A Religous Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Love A Religous Person? (617 Views)

Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy / Can You Love A Married Man? / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Love A Religous Person? by nurabela: 5:03am On Jan 26, 2011
I mean any religion you can think of,
Re: Would You Love A Religous Person? by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 26, 2011
It depends. I love men who stand for something and any partner I choose MUST have a belief in the creator regardless of the name given. I want my guy to have faith but not be a radical in the sense that he confused belief and abiding by rules with obsession and extremism. As long as he can accept the fact that I a may not share his views then we will be A-OK.  wink smiley but I must say I am more compatible with Muslims oddly enough.
Re: Would You Love A Religous Person? by Atreides(f): 6:37am On Jan 26, 2011
Definitely. Having faith in a higher power is essential to me because i'm a religious person,and i believe that God is real and that He can and does influence my life-so i'd need to be with someone who shares the same beliefs i do,someone who believes in something greater than us,as do i. Of course,true belief does not equal fanaticism,so all those Boko haram types shouldn't come around. I don't think i'd be comfortable with a Muslim though.
Re: Would You Love A Religous Person? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 26, 2011
As long as he keeps his faith to himself and accepts me as I am.
Re: Would You Love A Religous Person? by Atreides(f): 6:46am On Jan 26, 2011
ogugua88:

As long as he keeps his faith to himself and accepts me as I am.
Ah but when you truly believe in something,you'll feel the need to share it,no? Faith needs expression.
Re: Would You Love A Religous Person? by aminalib(f): 6:47am On Jan 26, 2011
Yes I would def love someone who is religious,
Re: Would You Love A Religous Person? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 27, 2011
Yep absolutely.
Re: Would You Love A Religous Person? by xgel: 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2011
I really appreciate a person who is truly religious.
Re: Would You Love A Religous Person? by MrCork17: 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2011
is she gots nyansh like Mrs Chima: YES!!!! tongue
Re: Would You Love A Religous Person? by Plutarch: 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2011
Everybody wants a religious person but few sounds as one on Romance section.

@op,
Why not? Infact preferable but must b able to properly ginger my swag n make me feel fulfilled. U shld undstnd now.

Nurabella u dey ask questn sha. Gudluck
Re: Would You Love A Religous Person? by MrCork17: 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2011
actually i dont like religious female. they dont giv BJ angry
Re: Would You Love A Religous Person? by Orton10(m): 12:12am On Jan 28, 2011
^

grin grin grin grin grin

@Post,

No, She'll subject me to dry fasting and prayers before I can enter her promise land angry angry
Re: Would You Love A Religous Person? by tpia6: 12:28am On Jan 28, 2011
Re: Would You Love A Religous Person? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 28, 2011
I cannot be unequally yoked. The babe I marry must be an avid believer & worshiper of JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Would You Love A Religous Person? by Coolabbie: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2011
Yes i would.

(1) (Reply)

What Reminds You Of A Girl You Once Know / Whats Your Opinion In This? / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.