Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Can You Love A Married Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love A Married Man? (14984 Views)

Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Love A Married Man? by cuddle(f): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2006
Hi guys, pls i need your views on whether its REALLY possible for a young unmarried lady to fall in love with a married? your sincere views will really be appreciated. thanks u all
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Free(f): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2006
yea
is possible

but hun hes married undecided
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by krudol(m): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2006
Young ladies do fall in love with married men but it's deviation from what is right to most people.
The `word' right is a relative term though, pending on subjective opinions of different people @ a given point in time
But a lady has got to consider the society she lives in
cos most societies frown on such relationships
If the love is true,from both parties involved in the relationship
Something might come out of it
Most men will talk about getting a divorce
but girl,love with your eyes wide open
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by candylips(m): 1:25am On Oct 22, 2006
its very possible if you are blind
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by freshB2: 3:00am On Oct 22, 2006
to be honest, lady. you sound like your question. its like askin; does a complete blind person need electricity?
would you not be fair if you said you wanted sex not lov? can a man be pregnant?

if a man can be pregnant
if a hen can have teeth
if snakes can hav legs

then you can lov a second hand tokumbu husband. my sister you need help - it is lust.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Busta(f): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2006
even if u are, u gotta erase that love from ur HEAD cos HE'S MARRIED.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by naijacutee(f): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2006
It's ok to love but not okay to LUST him. In fact, it would be very stupid to Lust a married man.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by candylips(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2006
ha easier said then done.just pray you dont fall into that kind of situation
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by soulchild1(f): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2006
Definitely it is possible to love a married man, but you have to ask yourself to which extent. Mostly the partner outside is the one loosing the game. Even if he promises to leave his wife, because they have been facing some problems and he will finally divorce her to marry you. You have to realize some things:

1. The man crossed already the limits of being faithful to his wife "at least" once to date you. So who will promise you, he won't and can't do it another time again when he has decided to stay with you and gets tired of you as he got tired of his wife.

2. Then the second question you have to ask yourself is: How would you feel as a married woman noticing that a young lady outside is trying to destroy your home. I guess, you dont want something like that to happen to you, then dont do it to others.

3. Temptation is always there and mostly sweet and to resist is quite hard, but I assume you havent found the love of your life or the kind of guy you want to get married to. So just ask yourself, can you find your luck with somebody, when you know exactly you are building it upon the unluck and unhappiness of others?

1 Like

Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by freshB2: 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2006
candylips abi?

did you mean easier said than done?
sorry if thas what you meant - tha means am suspectin you could be one. if you arent married, becareful of paedohilia

ladies pls there are 1001 young sweet cynosural ready men out there lookin for ladies like you. you got potentials - talents and visions, goals an destinies tha you cant waste pls.

a second hand tokumbu car can only take you to few miles with the help of mechanic but becomes the bane of your life - no life, no love, no tree to lean on, no one to comfort, , emmm, no future but then its too late while the old man got all - reunion with wifey, reunion with matured children, happiness an what next
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by candylips(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2006
oga pastor . we don hear you smiley
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Radiant(f): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2006
Hi guys! Una don come again o  grin

Neway, I think it's very possible to love a married man. Why not? Is it all married men that love their wives?Radiant don come again  wink

What of the hausas? the 2/3/4 wives don't they love the man before they get married to him? Or that wan na religion? wink

The fact we don't advice such, doesn't mean it's not possible. It's very possible to love a married man even if you don't marry him. Yes!!! I said it.  grin

Cheers! lol
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by twinkledew(f): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2006
it is very possible but hey married men dont have anything to offer me. sounds gross, thinking about it now having sex with a married man.ewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by naija4life(f): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2006
Meen, its ok for you to luv the man whether married or not.

And keep ur options open coz he may not really be in good terms wit da wife. It may be one of those forced or arranged marriages. They may divorce 2mr and phiam you're on lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by freshB2: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2006
real pities for africa. sorry madam africa as your children don become promiscuous all becuz them mi wan claim oyibosick.

atleast, i dont argue on meaninless matas - got no time to waste.
whoever wants to do it - go ahead! whoever is weak, feeble, malleable, gullible, supple, bendy and plastic can be - go ahead an be deceived by some agents of enemies of progress. remember tha more will be your misery an divorce than the woman you first drove.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by naija4life(f): 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2006
All am sayn pipo is its kinda adventurous and adds more flavor to the whole thing. embarassed grin
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by ladynoni(f): 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2006
I am exceedinly happy and proud with all the morally upright contributions of virtually all of you on this subject. Bravo!
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by rudeboy(m): 12:17am On Oct 24, 2006
for what REASON?Lol grin grin grin that's CHEATIN'' shocked shocked
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by rudeboy(m): 12:25am On Oct 24, 2006
As far as L-O-V-E IS CONCERN,why not if,he can FOOT the BILLS. cheesy grin shocked
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by dennylove(m): 12:54am On Oct 24, 2006
why should i??that's ABOMINATION. angry angry embarassed
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by naija4life(f): 1:21am On Oct 24, 2006
dennylove:

why should i??that's ABOMINATION. angry angry embarassed

actually, its not. Its kinda kinky, lol grin grin wink

Ladies, hold onto ya hussies, snatchers on the prowl
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by kimba(m): 4:10am On Oct 24, 2006
@cuddle
Hi guys, please i need your views on whether its REALLY possible for a young unmarried lady to fall in love with a married? your sincere views will really be appreciated. thanks u all

Yes you can love a married man, but you can't marry him, unless you'll become a home-wrecker.

And note: what goes around, comes around.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by rudeboy(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2006
WONDER SHALL NEVER END, do you know, that some babes will want to love a married men just to BEAR their SURNAMEafter the ATROCITies, probably, in their UNIVERSITIES,when NEMESIS will now fall on them, they will be looking for any man to TRAP him down,his an advise 4 all ya GALS N BABES,loving a married man,IS LIKE STANDING ON TWO OBJECTS WITH UR TWO LEGS,ONE AT SOUTH,THE OTHER AT WEST.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by bimby18(f): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2006
its possible.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by rudeboy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2006
Hey,B.B18,what do you mean,its possible?can you do that?? shocked :oXPLAIN
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by candylips(m): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2006
why not
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by bumbaby(f): 3:17am On Oct 25, 2006
Well maybe it is possible but i think it isnt wise at all. I mean dont you want your own family abi you want to become 2nd wife? Only if u know in your heart that it is a temporary thing and you do not expect to marry him if not, leave him fast oh
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by zarah(f): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2006
But of course,

Done it be4.
Still doing it.
and am gonna do it again cool
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Radiant(f): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2006
zarah:

But of course,

Done it be4.
Still doing it.
and am going to do it again cool

Case closed! grin grin grin

Zarah, stop am o. You might wreck some homes and it won't be good. sad
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by abbey02(f): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2006
well it very right,but ask if his ready to take a second wife , are you willing to get marry to him?
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by naija4life(f): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2006
zarah:

But of course,

Done it be4.
Still doing it.
and am going to do it again cool

Go zarah go zarah
Its ur life
we gonna party like
its ur life

Way to go gurl, nuthn de happin
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by CrazyMan(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2006
It's not proper for a woman to date or love a married man.
you can have feelings for him, it's natural. you might be attracted to him somehow, it's also natural. it happens. but you must remember that he's married.
and also you can't bring yourself so low to the extent of sharing someone else's husband.
it's bad.
the best thing is to bury all your "so called romantic feelings" in the depths of your heart in other to avoid any unnecessary heart break

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People / Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, Asking Her Dad To Choose Out Of It. PHOTOS / Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.