Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process (19981 Views)

Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium / The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by Kizzygentle: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2020
V
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by gbenga4sure(m): 9:11am On Jun 16, 2020
Dangote should allow fair competition in the sector now, at least that has numerous advantages to Nigeria.
And I organise surprises too.Chat me up with the number you see below and lets wow your loved ones.
0 81 64 95 eight one 29

1 Like

Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2020
xynerise:

Between which tribes?

Be patient
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by ddjay: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2020
Its like the reason why obaseki lost out is gradually getting clear, dangote is a prefared friend of the apc, denying him the licence will definitely have consequences

3 Likes

Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2020
TWO NORTHERNERS FIGHTING FOR TREASURE LOCATED IN EDO STATE MEANWHILE THE EDO PEOPLE ARE HERE CALLING NAMES, WAITING FOR IPOB NEWS TO START RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS WHILE THEIR HOME IS BEING PLUNDERED.

6 Likes

Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by MansoryMX(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2020
MoDaniel:
Northern firms fighting for a lucrative venture in the south.

My brother I don’t just understand how we got to this stage in life where South South became so helpless. It’s as if we have no will, right to our own resources. Soon we will have no right to our own ancestral lands if care is not taken with the way things are going.

2 Likes

Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by surgical: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2020
Sleevia:
When igbos talked about Ibeto and WHAT Dangote did, someone you bastard said nonsense.

What is happening now?

Why can't Dangote compete? Why does he derive pleasure in destroying people's company and businesses?

As far as I am concerned, any so called business person that is afraid of competing is not a business man or entrepreneur.
The way he earned his money is too cheap,he can't compete,he like to destroy others to stay afloat,he always waiting for the godfather government to give him undue advantage,at the end of the day will be forming one genius,from cheating and undue advantages

4 Likes

Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by coputa(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2020
donbachi:
dangote is not rich..na co-operation,na e make pot of rice full.
he is the manager of the co operative,he has his percentage,he is rich

1 Like

Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by 49cents(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
TWO NORTHERNERS FIGHTING FOR TREASURE LOCATED IN EDO STATE MEANWHILE THE EDO PEOPLE ARE HERE CALLING NAMES, WAITING FOR IPOB NEWS TO START RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS WHILE THEIR HOME IS BEING PLUNDERED.

Southern leaders are the most stupid..
From Lagos to cross river

1 Like

Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by lomprico(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2020
Greed!
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by abels(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2020
donbachi:
dangote is not rich..na co-operation,na e make pot of rice full.
dangers is not rich as how
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by blessedchild234(m): 9:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Capitalist effect, monopoly, competition, Nigeria should look in wards to development of facilities used to harness our mineral resources in the country.
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by Businext: 9:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Edo people Edo north, central and south I'm sorry what
I want to say is that are there Edos owning cement and mining companies
in Sokoto, Zamfara or Yobe?
Please tell me if there are indigenous Cement Companies in that Okpella? Or the whole state?
Go to the West and see whether those mining companies are not owned by Yorubas.
On that very road that leads to Abuja from Auchi you will see the so called state owned company
lying in ruins and closed down! The once popular Okpella Cement Company!

You allow non-indigenes from the North (the entire natural mines in Edo north, Aduwawa and Ibiwe) to
do business and drive your people home lazily collecting penny penny as rent until they will even
buy up the places like BUA, Dangote and Chinese companies have done.
You allow non-indigenes from the West (the entire Usen, Owena Basin, Edo Seefor, Yoruba street, Owan and co)
to do business and drive your people ignorantly and desperately to Italy and Holland that there is money there when other Nigerians are seeing money in Edo.

You allow non-indegenes from the East (the entire Agbor road, Mission, Forestry, Uromi, and co) to
do business and drive your people to sell their inheritance and father's properties just because they want to draw tattoo, pierce their ears, bleach their skins, taint their hairs and drive venza and spend change and guzzle in clubs.
Edo people in all senatorial districts rise up and help yourselves.
Your cases are too many at Alagbon and Police Headquarters Louis Edet House.

Your people are presumed guilty before proving their innocence.
Your people are known as default prostitutes everywhere even in NYSC camps and Church camps until they prove their purity of mind and body.
Your people are referred to as cultists even when the once most intelligent family in the UK was a Bini family.
Your people are seen as lazy even by your neighbours in Delta, Ondo and Kogi.

You have rich traditions, talents, resources, brains, natural resources, strategic geographic location, sagacious political brains, gifted sportsmen and women, world known entertainers, historical educational institutions and healthcare, popular Nigerians within and outside the country
BUT SEE WHERE YOU PEOPLE ARE-

if it's not political bru ha ha with Obaseki, it is sexual violence of Uwa, cult clash in Medical and Uwelu, Kano business warlords possessing your resources legally Rabiu and Aliko, and every other negative news.

Well this is a heartfelt advice from a non-Edo who has the interest of every part of Nigeria at heart. From Ekiti to Enugu, to Plateau, to Ogun, to Niger, to Jigawa, to Rivers, to FCT

#BeWise
#SelfDevelop
#DontSellYourself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by confluence: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2020
I know this place in question, from what I learned in the past the old okpeolla cement factory was sold to BUA by Edo State government long time ago, i later heard that opposite the okepella factory is richly bless with calcium carbonate the main raw material for cement, some 7 years ago BUA started the acquisition of the opposite side of the main factory, Unknown to them a friend told me Dangote got hold of it and started using his Presidency connection and the federal ministry of mines to secure the same site
From my source I was told that since that incident Dangote has acquired every available site the federal government has done the GIS survey for that is rich in CaCO3 , this happened after this BUA Dangote saga regarding the okpella issue

1 Like

Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by Okoroawusa: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2020
These two brothers should settle abeg
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 16, 2020
49cents:

HONESTLY
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by Okoroawusa: 9:35am On Jun 16, 2020
abels:
dangers is not rich as how
Leave that one make him dey talk rubbish
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by bonnyhope: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2020
MansoryMX:

My brother I don’t just understand how we got to this stage in life where South South became so helpless. It’s as if we have no will, right to our own resources. Soon we will have no right to our own ancestral lands if care is not taken with the way things are going.

Oga, go and site ur own cement factory there
Then, you can be talking about harnessing the resources in the South

You guys like talking...cho...cho

1 Like

Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2020
Two fulani fighting for Edo resources.
Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Dangote still dey find money
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2020
Flyingngel:
Dangote shld go and sit down; is that the only mining site in Nigeria?
All this money he is accumulating, will he takes it to the grave?

WHY IS ALL THIS NORTHERNERS SO GOOD AT FLEECING THE WEALTH OF THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA WHILE WE STAND BY AND LOOK ?

OUR OWN WEALTH IN THE NAME OF ONE NIGERIA
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:
Two fulani fighting for Edo resources.
Nigeria.

It is disgusting
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2020
confluence:
I know this place in question, from what I learned in the past the old okpeolla cement factory was sold to BUA by Edo State government long time ago, i later heard that opposite the okepella factory is richly bless with calcium carbonate the main raw material for cement, some 7 years ago BUA started the acquisition of the opposite side of the main factory, Unknown to them a friend told me Dangote got hold of it and started using his Presidency connection and the federal ministry of mines to secure the same site
From my source I was told that since that incident Dangote has acquired every available site the federal government has done the GIS survey for that is rich in CaCO3 , this happened after this BUA Dangote saga regarding the okpella issue

head shaker

soon they will ask monday to go and stand in line under the sun in the name of election

THUNDER FIRE THEM ALL
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by averagejoee: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2020
What most people don’t know is this, before you can establish a cement factory in the country you need what is called mining license, majority of the richly bless sites in the country either North or south or east or west has been paid for by Dangote ever since this BUA thing slipped out of his hand, so if you wake up tomorrow now say in 10 years time you want to setup a cement factory with your billions and you tell the federal ministry of mines the site location they will tell you it has been acquired by Dangote, so the monopoly is real and it is for a very long time to come

1 Like

Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by tp2philike(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2020
Dangote is more of a dabbler; hardly compete. Always waiting for government to pave way for him to thrive.
Very comfortable in a monopolistic economy. BUA is not Ibeto that will bow to his authority.
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by Businext: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2020
averagejoee:
What most people don’t know is this, before you can establish a cement factory in the country you need what is called mining license, majority of the richly bless sites in the country either North or south or east or west has been paid for by Dangote ever since this BUA thing slipped out of his hand, so if you wake up tomorrow now say in 10 years time you want to setup a cement factory with your billions and you tell the federal ministry of mines the site location they will tell you it has been acquired by Dangote, so the monopoly is real and it is for a very long time to come

Isn't this illegal
Isn't this bias
Isn't this pitiable
I don't hate Dangote but I hate his strategies and desperation.
Not to mention the legions killed by his name crested trucks and lorries all over the country

#NigeriansBeWise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by cryptotech: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2020
Northerners fighting over southern resource, south una see una life?
Edo don carry last for this.
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by Codes151(m): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2020
Flyingngel:
Dangote shld go and sit down; is that the only mining site in Nigeria?
All this money he is accumulating, will he takes it to the grave?
funny this is, world riches mean built wealth on ideas., innovations and technology, housing etc.

Dangote is feeding off nigeria. A pest. Using natural resources to make wealth.

Assuming he focused on ideas and innovations, he would have created more jobs while leaving resources for nigeria to use to add more jobs as well.

Facebook, amazon, musk, Microsoft, iPhones. Etc Look at their trends.... the don’t feed off their countries but rather add to it. Take out their cash, usA still stands. But because Dangote is a pest. Take out his, nigeria is affected.

He should be building a refinery. Nigeria should or states. The whole system is wrong
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by CsRockefeller(m): 10:00am On Jun 16, 2020
Niger Delta as a region and as a people have slept for too long. I once wrote an article where I succinctly opined that it's only the Niger Deltans that can check mate the north.

Forget about what NK is doing with IPOB, d day Niger Delta mean biz with wether resource control or secession, that day the North will hands of from the cookie jar.

But where are the men who can stand and fight? I'm not talking of militancy, I'm talking of men in the form of Saro Wiwa who a brute Military regime could only take out.

Niger Delta wake-up!! Wake up and save what is left off from this country.

Lest I forget, did you hear the report that the Kaduna refinery generated zero revenue? Or that Nigeria is building a $2.8 billion gas line project to the north up to Morocco?

Have you asked why d Abuja-Kaduna road has gotten so much attention to the extent of 70% completion rate while the East-West road remains in ruins.

So much injustice and inequality in the system because the people who have the yam have gone mute.

Where is Chief Clark? Where is Peterside Atedo? Where is Lulu Briggs? What a pity!!
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by cryptotech: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2020
49cents:

Lagos is better, the West is better, they got something to show for it, south south are the dummy here..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAC Liquidates 30 Wonder Banks, As Depositors May Lose N106bn / CBN Investigates Cryptocurrency Companies’ Bank Accounts For Fraud / CBN Bars Crypto Bank Account Operators From Cash Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.