Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process (19985 Views)

Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium / The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by Sleevia: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2020
surgical:
The way he earned his money is too cheap,he can't compete,he like to destroy others to stay afloat,he always waiting for the godfather government to give him undue advantage,at the end of the day will be forming one genius,from cheating and undue advantages

He will not succeed this time because BUA is a Northerner like him. Which means no government will put their mouth in this matter.
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by IME1: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2020
sad
Businext:
Edo people Edo north, central and south I'm sorry what
I want to say is that are there Edos owning cement and mining companies
in Sokoto, Zamfara or Yobe?
Please tell me if there are indigenous Cement Companies in that Okpella? Or the whole state?
Go to the West and see whether those mining companies are not owned by Yorubas.
On that very road that leads to Abuja from Auchi you will see the so called state owned company
lying in ruins and closed down! The once popular Okpella Cement Company!

You allow non-indigenes from the North (the entire natural mines in Edo north, Aduwawa and Ibiwe) to
do business and drive your people home lazily collecting penny penny as rent until they will even
buy up the places like BUA, Dangote and Chinese companies have done.
You allow non-indigenes from the West (the entire Usen, Owena Basin, Edo Seefor, Yoruba street, Owan and co)
to do business and drive your people ignorantly and desperately to Italy and Holland that there is money there when other Nigerians are seeing money in Edo.

You allow non-indegenes from the East (the entire Agbor road, Mission, Forestry, Uromi, and co) to
do business and drive your people to sell their inheritance and father's properties just because they want to draw tattoo, pierce their ears, bleach their skins, taint their hairs and drive venza and spend change and guzzle in clubs.
Edo people in all senatorial districts rise up and help yourselves.
Your cases are too many at Alagbon and Police Headquarters Louis Edet House.

Your people are presumed guilty before proving their innocence.
Your people are known as default prostitutes everywhere even in NYSC camps and Church camps until they prove their purity of mind and body.
Your people are referred to as cultists even when the once most intelligent family in the UK was a Bini family.
Your people are seen as lazy even by your neighbours in Delta, Ondo and Kogi.

You have rich traditions, talents, resources, brains, natural resources, strategic geographic location, sagacious political brains, gifted sportsmen and women, world known entertainers, historical educational institutions and healthcare, popular Nigerians within and outside the country
BUT SEE WHERE YOU PEOPLE ARE-

if it's not political bru ha ha with Obaseki, it is sexual violence of Uwa, cult clash in Medical and Uwelu, Kano business warlords possessing your resources legally Rabiu and Aliko, and every other negative news.

Well this is a heartfelt advice from a non-Edo who has the interest of every part of Nigeria at heart. From Ekiti to Enugu, to Plateau, to Ogun, to Niger, to Jigawa, to Rivers, to FCT

#BeWise
#SelfDevelop
#DontSellYourself
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by IME1: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2020
Sleevia:

He will not succeed this time because BUA is a Northerner like him. Which means no government will put their mouth in this matter.

Don't forget Buhari and Yar Adua are from the same Katsina but it didn't mean that they liked each other.
This man and Dangote are from Kano and whatever happens will still boil down to individual victory not just victory for the north or whatever

They've not dealt with their problems especially in Kano but are busying globe trotting and Nigeria trotting looking for the next state to conquer. Shame on influential Nigerians that do not help curb the vices in their regions. See them angry

Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by whatalife: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2020
All what you wrote their is the facts, i am from Kogi State and i have access to some privy info, you see the same thing happened in Kogi state, the Obajana cement factory was conceived by the Late Abubakar Audu, his first tenure in government conceived the idea of the obajana cement factory,you know what he did? He went on economic tour of europe looking for investors, i think he got some investors and was able to raise about $78M.When he arrived nigeria instead of him starting with a modular cement factory and scale up , he only went and got some trailer loads of cement branded kogi cement and at the same time he coopted dangote into the idea of the kogi cement factory, from what we heard later he gave the feasibility report to dangote who now did another feasibility report to ascertain the first report from Audu, when dangote confirm this to be true His initial interest was to partner with kogi state government, but unfortunately the kogi state government under Audu ask the dangote group to sponsor the whole financial commitment ,i think from my source out of pity dangote gave kogi government paltry sum of 2% share capacity and he owns 98% equity, meanwhile Audu government took $78M loan and pocketed the money and the state is still paying back as at today.
The governors of our respective states are lazy thinkers who are only interested in quick money , they don't think of the repercussions of their actions while in government, it so sad. The rest is now history regarding obajana cement factory, the lime deposit their where you have obajana cement factory in 100 years he is still mining $$$$$$$££££££££ in trillions. You need to come to the factory area and see long que of trailers waiting to load cement, i have counted more than 200 trailers just packing by the road sides ,in the dry season the numbers of trailers is triple, any one conversant with this area can easily verify this. I have read somewhere on nairaland that the only raw material he imports for making cement is gypsum which is less than 1% of the total raw material for cement making.
Businext:
Please tell me if there are indigenous Cement Companies in that Okpella? Or the whole state?
On that very road that leads to Abuja from Auchi you will see the so called state owned company

You allow non-indigenes from the North (the entire natural mines in Edo north, Aduwawa and Ibiwe) to
do business and drive your people home lazily collecting penny penny as rent until they will even
You allow non-indigenes from the West (the entire Usen, Owena Basin, Edo Seefor, Yoruba street, Owan and co)
to do business and drive your people ignorantly and desperately to Italy and Holland that there is money there when other Nigerians are seeing money in Edo.

You allow non-indegenes from the East (the entire Agbor road, Mission, Forestry, Uromi, and co) to
do business and drive your people to sell their inheritance and father's properties just because they want to draw tattoo, pierce their ears, bleach their skins, taint their hairs and drive venza and spend change and guzzle in clubs.

Your people are known as default prostitutes everywhere even in NYSC camps and Church camps until they prove their purity of mind and body.
Your people are referred to as cultists even when the once most intelligent family in the UK was a Bini family.

You have rich traditions, talents, resources, brains, natural resources, strategic geographic location, sagacious political brains, gifted sportsmen and women, world known entertainers, historical educational institutions and healthcare, popular Nigerians within and outside the country

if it's not political bru ha ha with Obaseki, it is sexual violence of Uwa, cult clash in Medical and Uwelu, Kano business warlords possessing your resources legally Rabiu and Aliko, and every other negative news.

Well this is a heartfelt advice from a non-Edo who has the interest of every part of Nigeria at heart. From Ekiti to Enugu, to Plateau, to Ogun, to Niger, to Jigawa, to Rivers, to FCT

#BeWise
#SelfDevelop
#DontSellYourself
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by Femeto: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2020
Whats my business with these looters or our natural resources?
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by SocialJustice: 10:30am On Jun 16, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
TWO NORTHERNERS FIGHTING FOR TREASURE LOCATED IN EDO STATE MEANWHILE THE EDO PEOPLE ARE HERE CALLING NAMES, WAITING FOR IPOB NEWS TO START RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS WHILE THEIR HOME IS BEING PLUNDERED.
Nothing is being plundered, Okpella was abandoned for so many years.
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by averagejoee: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2020
It is brother, these decisions that are made in the corridors of power will continue to hunt those regions for many years to come
Businext:

Isn't this illegal
Isn't this bias
Isn't this pitiable
I don't hate Dangote but I hate his strategies and desperation.
Not to mention the legions killed by his name crested trucks and lorries all over the country

#NigeriansBeWise
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by RTSC: 10:36am On Jun 16, 2020
There is something that irks me about dangote.
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2020
Dangote should go to the North and mine, he has eaten too much from the South South. He should face his homeland.
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by MansoryMX(m): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2020
bonnyhope:

Oga, go and site ur own cement factory there
Then, you can be talking about harnessing the resources in the South

You guys like talking...cho...cho

Over sabi idiot! Who is referring to cement? Read my post again and when your kunu brain understands, quote me again.
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2020
Businext:

#BeWise
#SelfDevelop
#DontSellYourself
what do you say about this?

AreaFada2
Valirex
Etinosa1234
Ghostwon
Davidnazee
Samuk
Sarah20A
Edeyoung
Gregyboy
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by wink2015(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Greedy Billionaires fighting over something they did not created
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by mcquin(m): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2020
Sleevia:
When igbos talked about Ibeto and WHAT Dangote did, someone you bastard said nonsense.

What is happening now?

Why can't Dangote compete? Why does he derive pleasure in destroying people's company and businesses?

As far as I am concerned, any so called business person that is afraid of competing is not a business man or entrepreneur.
My brother while I do not support Dangote's monopolistic inclinations, I beg to disagree with you that an entrepreneur that is afraid of competition is not worth being an entrepreneur.

Actually every business man hates completion, whether it's DSTV, Apple or Dangote. However, it is up to government to put in place Anti-trust laws that will check monopoly.

If you get store and one rent part out, chances are you will instruct your tenant not to sell same wares as you.
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by NigeriaEngineer(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dangote is one problem we haven't detected in this country. Very selfish man... Dangote group is controlled by Indians...

This mining site at Okpella is originally Controlled by BUA before Dangote through government influence, wants to monopolise it.
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by Soleye24(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Federal government caused serious havoc to this country by giving dangote monopoly of business. Where is elephant cement? Lafarge nko? This has prevented others from growing. Presently, only BUA can give dangote stiff competition as he is equally from a super rich family. His late father Isyaku Rabiu was a coded trillionaire. Dangote think say the billions BUA donated to FG for covid-19 na play. Wetin concern me sha, all I need is an appointment letter from BUA or Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by Sleevia: 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
mcquin:

My brother while I do not support Dangote's monopolistic inclinations, I beg to disagree with you that an entrepreneur that is afraid of competition is not worth being an entrepreneur.

Actually every business man hates completion, whether it's DSTV, Apple or Dangote. However, it is up to government to put in place Anti-trust laws that will check monopoly.

If you get store and one rent part out, chances are you will instruct your tenant not to sell same wares as you.

Open your dictionary and look up the meaning of entrepreneur or entrepreneurship... Pay attention to the word "enterprising"
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by mcquin(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sleevia:

Open your dictionary and look up the meaning of entrepreneur or entrepreneurship... Pay attention to the word "enterprising"

"An entrepreneur is an individual who creates a new business, bearing most of the risks and enjoying most of the rewards. The entrepreneur is commonly seen as an innovator, a source of new ideas, goods, services, and business/or procedures."

Has nothing to a with him wanting to stay afloat in business, which is what Dangote is trying to do.
Really with respect you weren't making a point when you raised the issue of "meaning of entrepreneur" or whatever; if you think you were, give your definition, tying it to the subject of discuss.
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by Sleevia: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
mcquin:

"An entrepreneur is an individual who creates a new business, bearing most of the risks and enjoying most of the rewards. The entrepreneur is commonly seen as an innovator, a source of new ideas, goods, services, and business/or procedures."

Has nothing to a with him wanting to stay afloat in business, which is what Dangote is trying to do.
Really with respect you weren't making a point when you raised the issue of "meaning of entrepreneur" or whatever; if you think you were, give your definition, tying it to the subject of discuss.

If you in Dangote shoes, what would you do? Let's start from there.
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by satp(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
I think Dangote should just cool down. The Edo Mining site was allocated to BUA.
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by OtunbaJ: 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
These two big fools should go and hug transformer for all I care, during this lockdown they donated hugely to FG, what have they done to d communities they are making they billions. What have they given to the Okpella people as palliatives in this difficult moment. Useless people
Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by fanzine(f): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ndi oma anyi ji eme onu na Ekwulobia. Be-anyi amaka.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Investigates Cryptocurrency Companies’ Bank Accounts For Fraud / CBN Bars Crypto Bank Account Operators From Cash Withdrawal / Why Do Neighbours Hardly Patronise Their Fellow Neighbour's Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.