Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy (3083 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray / Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by Linadinna: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2020
Nigerian cross dresser and popular Instagram Influencer Bobrisky who is actually a guy but dresses as a lady with heavy make up and artificial boobs recently attended his father's birthday.

What surprises us is that Bob whose real name is Idris Okuneye attended the birthday dressed as a guy. He went there with some friends in a convoy.

Investigating deeply, it was gathered that Bob's Dad is not in support of him portraying himself as a lady to the world when he is actually a guy, but despite all this, Bob takes care of his Dad and love him so much to the extent that he does everything to make him happy.

Bob actually dressed as a guy to attend his Dad's birthday party because if he dresses as a Girl, his Dad will be angry with him. We heard he is a no nonsense man.

Watch video below of Bobrisky dressed as a guy at his Dad's birthday party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xUre-KZABs

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/06/bobrisky-visits-his-dad-dressed-as-guy.html?m=1

Re: Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by kwencypresh(f): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2020
welcome back to manhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by 9jaBloke: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2020
It's better than dodging slaps in public. smiley
Re: Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by illicit(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2020
why not, if not, his dad won't have recognised him

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by xendra: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
las Las he is male. he may act up all he wants like they all do, but he is what he is.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by elbukaze(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by Lexusgs430: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Not to further also confuse his Papa... grin
Re: Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by Linadinna: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
More Photos

Re: Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by heykims(m): 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Good he reserves some courtesy to whom it is due. The guy is just a business man who rake legit money for being crazy.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Risky risky see as the Bobo risky
Re: Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
lol welcome back to manhood my nigga

Re: Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Beautiful man grin
Re: Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by sammyesx: 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
xendra:
las Las he is male. he may act up all he wants like they all do, but he is what he is.

Pls forgive the man that offended you
Re: Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by xendra: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
sammyesx:

Pls forgive the man that offended you
And please forgive the woman that gave birth to you by mistake.

What has my post to bobrisky and his likes got to do with a man offending anybody na so una dey put una sef for mouth.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by nuelyoyo(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
heykims:
Good he reserves some courtesy to whom it is due. The guy is just a business man who rake legit money for being crazy.
Point of correction, he rakes in money from being gay.
Re: Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by sammyesx: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
xendra:
And please forgive the woman that gave birth to you by mistake.

What has my post to bobrisky and his likes got to do with a man offending anybody na so una dey put una sef for mouth.

I understand your problem, don't let me multiply it,, go in peace.
Re: Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by rosy1992(f): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
He looks like an alien.
Re: Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by BlackfireX: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
This confused Yoruba boy... Tueeehhh grin
Re: Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by callmeRichie(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
See him baba's facegrin The old man go just dey think inside of him say "irú omo wo wá rèé ńtorí olóun grin" (which kain pikin be this for God's sake) grin
Re: Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy by Olawalelead(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
His life is risky...

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex / Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor?pics In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.