Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

This Is How God Showed His Love To The World That He Created Which Though - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is How God Showed His Love To The World That He Created Which Though (383 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / How Can God Be Jealous Of Anything That He Created? Help Me Understand This Pls / Does God Have A Bodily Form,since He Created Man In His Own Image And Likeness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How God Showed His Love To The World That He Created Which Though by ochibuogwu5: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2020
THIS IS HOW GOD SHOWED HIS LOVE TO THE WORLD THAT HE CREATED WHICH THOUGH DISOBEYED HIM:

“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.
18 “There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son."
(John 3:16-18 NLT)

"And anyone who believes in God’s Son has eternal life. Anyone who doesn’t obey the Son will never experience eternal life but remains under God’s angry judgment.”
(John 3:36 NLT)

“So why do you keep calling me ‘Lord, Lord!’ when you don’t do what I say?"
(Luke 6:46 NLT)

"Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”
(Matthew 11:28-30 NLT)
Re: This Is How God Showed His Love To The World That He Created Which Though by ochibuogwu5: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2020
Do not delay your repentance unto Jesus Christ Crucified now because no human being is certain of what will happen next second
thus
"...the kingdom of God is very near,
repent and believe the Gospel " (Mark 1:15)

Those who have believed before now,
let us examine ourselves to know whether we are still believing in Jesus Christ Crucified or we have shifted our beliefs towards our pastors/priests/prophets/preachers or we have started believing on our human achievements/titles/positions/ego/ideas/intelligence/logic/self-competence
thus
"Examine yourselves to see if your faith is genuine. Test yourselves. Surely you know that Jesus Christ is among you; if not, you have failed the test of genuine faith." (2 Corinthians 13:5 NLT)

if we have moved outside His path, He is calling and willing to receive us back even now no matter how bad/decayed/terrible our backslidden have gone
thus
"But some will come to me—those the Father has given me—and *I will never, never reject them*." (John 6:37 TLB)

1 Like

Re: This Is How God Showed His Love To The World That He Created Which Though by ochibuogwu5: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2020
"By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

23 And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:

24 But this man(Jesus Christ Crucified), because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.

25 Wherefore *he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him*, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them."
(Hebrews 7:22-25)

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; *and him that cometh to me(Jesus Christ Crucified) I will in no wise cast out." (John 6:37 kjv)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been To Ohum Monastery? / Who Is This Please? / Deeper Life. A Holy Cult? Series 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.