Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. (1215 Views)

Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex / Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? / Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by malcom1X: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2020
I've got so many favourite moments with my Dad.
I don't know which one to choose from.
I've benefited from him a lot.

I want to use this medium to thank him for all he has gone through in life just to put food on the table for me and my siblings.

Share yours here.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by Kriss216: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2020
malcom1X:

I want to use this medium to thank him for all he has gone through in life just to put food on the table for me and my siblings.

Share yours here.
You've got so many favorite moments with your dad yet you couldn't share even one and you want us to share ours... Who does that

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2020
Every moment
Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by illicit(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2020
When he comes back from work and we share the bathroom....

he passed away when I was about 8
Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by Heloct(f): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2020
There was no textbooks or self-help books he didn't get for me.

My best moment with him was during the time we went shopping for provisions to take to my boarding school and he asked me what kind of sanitary towel he should get for me. But the very embarrassed me (I just started at the time) told him to get tissue. I got to school and had to go buy the sanitary towel myself lol

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2020
Malcom1X, why don't you share your many experience with your dad?
Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by Blackmoran(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
We share the same birthday, days and month.... We celebrate with a bottle of whiskey and couple of beers, and we reminisce about the past and what the future hold...

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by vanida6: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
He hugs me in presence of my friends in school cool

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by Deicide: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
@ladies op ment your biological daddy and not sugar daddy, take note.
Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Anytime we are together
Those are my favorite moments
He's a busy Man tho

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by Kalapizim(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Playing lawn tennis and of course travelling, he always took me where ever he was going except military operations.
Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by paulolee(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
back den wen boys wr kids..dad is used to surprising us with gifts...wen we come bk from school we go jus jam food packs of rice n chicken for inside room and we start to chop not even asking questions because we kno its our dad....na wen we finish we go come ask mum wr daddy and realised dt he jus dropped it for us n went bk to work to hustle..one day my last born asked him "daddy Y is it dt u like work too much, even on sundays too" i remember dad laughing and said to all of us "you wont understand, na wen u big u go understand...na now i come get to understand say e no easy to raise a family with four glottons callled sons..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by BlackfireX: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
I traveled home, we talked, some days to my leaving he prayed for me( like blessing) there was this power surge that moved from him to me, some weeks later he died..

The weird part was that.. He died the same hour, day, month I was born.

There are some open doors I am enjoying, I don't even know how.

Rest in peace Chief, wish you could see the rejected stone, now the chief corner stone of a community

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by Angelacruz: 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sorry
illicit:
When he comes back from work and we share the bathroom....

he passed away when I was about 8
Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by illicit(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Angelacruz:
Sorry
sobs.....
Thank you
I like your smile
Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by luminouz(m): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:

You've got so many favorite moments with your dad yet you couldn't share even one and you want us to share ours... Who does that

You nailed that mudafvcker!!! cheesy

Thread creators click baiting us all the time. undecided
Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by Angelacruz: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Tanks
illicit:

sobs.....
Thank you
I like your smile

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by DenreleDave(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
malcom1X:

Share yours here.

Which one sef??

AngelEmade shud av
Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by angelEmade: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Which one sef??
AngelEmade shud av
what's that?
Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by angelEmade: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Which one sef??
AngelEmade shud av
what's that?
Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by DenreleDave(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
angelEmade:
what's that?
Ur fav moment wit dad??
Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by angelEmade: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ur fav moment wit dad??
the one time we went for sight seeing in sechelles...alongside five other families. Twas hosted by a girl's parent from my class and dad wnt let me go alone. Twas also my first airplane trip...to keep me away from swimming in the waters dad kept introducing me to strangers like 'hey yo!...meet my cute daughter from nigeria' lol he shows it everytime that he's so fond of me.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by purplecoco(f): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
That he was never there.
Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by DenreleDave(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
angelEmade:

the one time we went for sight seeing in sechelles...alongside five other families. Twas hosted by a girl's parent from my class and dad wnt let me go alone. Twas also my first airplane trip...to keep me away from swimming in the waters dad kept introducing me to strangers like 'hey yo!...meet my cute daughter from nigeria' lol he shows it everytime that he's so fond of me.

What a sweet dad...

God bless him

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by vicraven(m): 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dont know what to say though..

Wish my dad was a bit softer back then..
He had a very short temper..

I cant remember any memories, except he worked and still works like a machine.

He shows little emotions.. like something cold.. distant.. fading...

He doesnt talk much.

Funny enough.. he gave me most of his characters.

But I love him...

Y'all are lucky
Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by chocboi78(m): 2:39am On Jun 17, 2020
Dad told me numerous stories of him growing up in the village and his experiences as a bachalor, he was a very good story teller..
Unfortunately, he died of hepatitis on April, 2019..
Dad may your soul RIP

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by malcom1X: 10:55am On Jan 01, 2021
Blackmoran:
We share the same birthday, days and month.... We celebrate with a bottle of whiskey and couple of beers, and we reminisce about the past and what the future hold...

Nice
Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by malcom1X: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2021
paulolee:
back den wen boys wr kids..dad is used to surprising us with gifts...wen we come bk from school we go jus jam food packs of rice n chicken for inside room and we start to chop not even asking questions because we kno its our dad....na wen we finish we go come ask mum wr daddy and realised dt he jus dropped it for us n went bk to work to hustle..one day my last born asked him "daddy Y is it dt u like work too much, even on sundays too" i remember dad laughing and said to all of us "you wont understand, na wen u big u go understand...na now i come get to understand say e no easy to raise a family with four glottons callled sons..

Yes I remember my dad use to tell us to climb his back, that he had back pain and waist pain. It was fun.

Na now I know why he used to tell us to climb his back, the back pains I have can't be explained.
Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by paulolee(m): 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
watching el classico with him in viewing centers with bottle beer back then when messi and cr7 dey hot because dad was a die hard cr7 fan..
I remember when I once mistakenly insulted n called him "joker" when he compared ozil with Iniesta, it got him angry and I apologized n blamed it on the alcohol..

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by Donspicey: 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Wetin dos wey no see dia Dad go talk now?

Re: What's Your Favourite Moment With Your Dad. by MeekySmudger(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
malcom1X:

Share yours here.
Never experienced any moment with,ever time either he throws blames,discourages me,....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now She Can Beg You For More SEX, Be A Man Of Lasting Erection (for the married) / Boyfriend Moved To Tears As His Girlfriend Surprises Him On His Birthday (video) / Hushpuppi’s Girlfriend Embarked On 30days Fasting & Prayer For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.