Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Anita Joseph Shares Love-up Bedroom Video With Her Husband, Mc Fish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anita Joseph Shares Love-up Bedroom Video With Her Husband, Mc Fish (1999 Views)

Anita Joseph Shares Video Clip Of Herself Fu*kin With A Man In A Bathtub(PHOTOS) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Shares Love-up Bedroom Video With Her Husband, Mc Fish by Princecool147: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2020
It's not surprising that Nollywood actress Anita Joseph and her husband, Michael Fisayo who is popularly known as MC Fish loves to show off their love for each other on their social media platforms.

This time, the couple posted their bedroom video on social media.

If your recall that Anita Joseph who already had a baby girl married MC Fish on February 14th 2020.

This snaps have since generated alot of reactions on social media.

Watch the video below:
https://www.ohmy9ja.com.ng/2020/06/anita-joseph-shares-love-up-bedroom.html?m=1

Re: Anita Joseph Shares Love-up Bedroom Video With Her Husband, Mc Fish by majamajic(m): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2020
grin grin

Let me not talk

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Shares Love-up Bedroom Video With Her Husband, Mc Fish by ttobizz(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
By the time wizzy baba o catch this one now, you be forming jumping into the lagoon
Re: Anita Joseph Shares Love-up Bedroom Video With Her Husband, Mc Fish by vanida6: 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian / Fmr St. Louis SHS Student, Aisha Whose party Video Went Viral Now A Lesbian / What Is One Thing You Regreted Doing In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.