Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian (1998 Views)

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! / Donald Trump’s Daughter, TIFFANY Dating Billionaire From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian by gistmega: 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
h
Re: President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
He is actually Lebanese-Nigerian
Meaning both his parents are Lebanese
His parents own businesses in Nigeria

He was born in Texas and raised in Nigeria. He is a naturalised Nigerian. He was educated in the Nigeria before moving to England to study finance at City University of London.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian by Ayemileto(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Who is narrating in the video? shocked

I didn't finish the video because of the way the person was narrating.

It's very awkward.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian by cosby02(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Clap for yourself... We have achieved great thing as a country.
Re: President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian by gistmega: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Even if you had finished it, it would not have changed the person's life. Thank you for not finishing it. Life is bigger than you, for sure.
Ayemileto:
Who is narrating in the video? shocked
I didn't finish the video because of the way the person was narrating.
It's very awkward.
Re: President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian by gistmega: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
You are well-informed
ChizzyBuna:
He is actually Lebanese-Nigerian
Meaning both his parents are Lebanese
His parents own businesses in Nigeria

He was born in Texas and raised in Nigeria. He is a naturalised Nigerian. He was educated in the Nigeria before moving to England to study finance at City University of London.
Re: President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian by Ayemileto(m): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
gistmega:
Even if you had finished it, it would not have changed the person's life. Thank you for not finishing it. Life is bigger than you, for sure.

Lol. As if the view does not matter to you.

While the single view might not change the person's life, it will add to the numbers that can effect the change.

Just take the information and improve, because I'm sure many people won't complete it as well.
Re: President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian by gistmega: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
My day job is talking for a living. If I change cos' of you, I will go hungry.
I never change to please anyone. I address a particular audience. If you do not fall into that category, so be it. I wish you well.
Ayemileto:

Lol. As if the view does not matter to you.
While the single view might not change the person's life, it will add to the numbers that can effect the change.
Just take the information and improve, because I'm sure many people won't complete it as well.
Re: President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian by Ayemileto(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
gistmega:
My day job is talking for a living. If I change cos' of you, I will go hungry.
I never change to please anyone. I address a particular audience. If you do not fall into that category, so be it. I wish you well.

Lol.
The "change" I mean is not changing your job, buy changing the way you narrate.

I watch a lot of YouTube videos, and trust me, I know what I'm saying when I said the narration is awkward.

Maybe it's the Audio recorder, I don't know, but I know the narration is awkward.

And it will be good if you take it as a feedback and improve on your brand.

See the screenshot below, this are videos I have watched today, and they were all narrated by someone. But of everything, it's only your video I didn't finish, I didn't even watch up to half of it.

I gave you a feedback you could improve on, but instead of taking it, not minding how it sound, you probably think I'm damaging your business.

Re: President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian by Ayemileto(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
gistmega:

Also, from your profile, it appears you are just starting up and you don't have a subscriber yet.

Yet, you think one "complete" video view won't contribute anything to your channel.

But of course, it's none of my business.

And sorry for poke nosing into your matter.

Re: President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Na Trump daughter own you see shior cheesy
Na Jeff Bezos wife me wan marry
You see that 30BG we go gather spend am together how woman go get that Kind money grin
Re: President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian by gistmega: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Thank you for your feedback
It is well-appreciated. Your initially response came across like a deterrent.
God bless you, brother.
I am not starting. Been blogging for 6 years now. Just got time for this blog now cos I sold my business. I am testing a vocal change not to sound synonymous... I am an educator stuck on the other side of the world. Co-Vid afforded time to do this. Why not do it?
Thanks for your feedback and I am open to criticism. But I promise you some comments are purely hateful. Some Nigerians know how to kill one's moral and motivation.
Ayemileto:

Also, from your profile, it appears you are just starting up and you don't have a subscriber yet.

Yet, you think one "complete" video view won't contribute anything to your channel.

But of course, it's none of my business.

And sorry for poke nosing into your matter.
Re: President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian by Ayemileto(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
gistmega:
Thank you for your feedback
You're welcome bro.

It is well-appreciated. Your initially response came across like a deterrent.
I have rechecked the comment and I will try to improve on the way i make comments. I could have said things in a much more better way.

God bless you, brother.
Amen

I am not starting. Been blogging for 6 years now. Just got time for this blog now cos I sold my business. I am testing a vocal change not to sound synonymous... I am an educator stuck on the other side of the world. Co-Vid afforded time to do this. Why not do it?
Thanks for your feedback and I am open to criticism. But I promise you some comments are purely hateful. Some Nigerians know how to kill one's moral and motivation.
Wow, I understand you bro.
Re: President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian by gistmega: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2020
One love bro. Love you for watching a brother's back
Ayemileto:

You're welcome bro.
I have rechecked the comment and I will try to improve on the way i make comments. I could have said things in a much more better way.

Amen

Wow, I understand you bro.

(1) (Reply)

Fmr St. Louis SHS Student, Aisha Whose party Video Went Viral Now A Lesbian / Recount How Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Was Snatched / Hidden Facts You Never Know About Omah Lay And His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.