Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video (72508 Views)

Andre Gomes Injured, Leg Breaks, Players Devastated (Photos) / Angel Gomes Scores First Goal For Man Utd, After Healing From TB Joshua / CAF Appoint Alioum As Referee For AFCON 2019 Final, Victor Gomes Dropped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by EmmaNuella77(f): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Is an explanation necessary?

Meanwhile, you can get paid to watch videos

https://wintub.com/?r=1581782
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by chukwuibuipob: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
U dnt need to explain to anybody.Same pipu Dey enter shrine go see baba
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by oyeb15: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
Most players dey patronize babalawo. He came to synagogue when he still dey innocent.
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by JomoGbomo1Akpos: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
God bless you, you get sense.
Scatterscatter:
Amazingly, Nigerians are the ones trolling him and saying all sorts simply because the pastor is TB Joshua and not "Benny Hinn or some white skinned Pastor"

Low self esteem and Slavery mentality will not kill Nigerians!

He is free to practice his faith and owes no one any form of explanation!
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
BeauBragner:
I booked space, but it fell into 2nd page..
God forbid, I don't comment on 2nd page.

Its first page or nothing. angry angry

Lol
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by anochuko01(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
buygala:
Stupid nigga blaming his poor mother for something he could have refused if he wanted to...

Even by Yankee growth standards, he couldn't have been less than 17 years old when that video was taken...what stopped him from saying "Mum, I ain't visiting no Nigerian Voodoo pastor" sad

Hw should be a man and stand by his decisions...He was and is too old to hide behind his Mommy to evade responsibility...

You'll smell a lil bit of regrets from his statement. You'll be sure he'll never do such a thing at this stage of his life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Lilnikee(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
People saying he is free to practice his belief should keep that same energy with those that practice voodoo or black magic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Sylkings: 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
TEAM DISCOUNT

So many wish to join Forsage, but the investment capital is what is keeping them away.�

Anyways, what do you expect from a program that pays you even while you are asleep, especially when you join an active team

Our next seminar comes up shortly and the team is giving a very special discount on registration today.

Join the group and registration commence after the presentation.

https:///DB89H1jdwMQKQvvCKVILm9
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by edoairways: 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
princeade86:
Many people are waiting for him to say the video is fake, but they left disappointed
Yeah
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by megdon: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Abeg make there carry Lacazette come synagogue oh

lol seriously, we really suffer for that guy hand this season.
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by realstars: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
BeauBragner:
I booked space, but it fell into 2nd page..
God forbid, I don't comment on 2nd page.

Its first page or nothing. angry angry
You Like Space? Sorry The Space Ship Has Gone Before You Step In,
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
He said he was young at that time and will do what his parents say its best for him in other words his saying the show of shame of himself been mesmerized publicly by religious scammer is out of his ignorance because he was young but now his wise and now know there's no god and he had misbehaved going to that church so his feeling embarrassed now that he know god is a lie. This is why he feels the need to defend himself for being gullible but till today so many are still happily insane like boko haram terrorists, Christians, Muslims n all sugar candy mountain aspirants

He was still under parents when he went there u still wan chop am raw
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
omosekejijohn:
Pls vote for me to win Forbes Competition. 1. Click the link, 2. enter your email and vote 3. Go to your email and confirm. Thanks https://embedded.wishpondpages.com/lp/2549025/entries/189663661
why the wahala to vote you come too much naw?
Not a robot
Confirm male
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Farki: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
buygala:
Stupid nigga blaming his poor mother for something he could have refused if he wanted to...

Even by Yankee growth standards, he couldn't have been less than 17 years old when that video was taken...what stopped him from saying "Mum, I ain't visiting no Nigerian Voodoo pastor" sad

Hw should be a man and stand by his decisions...He was and is too old to hide behind his Mommy to evade responsibility...

Man was 15 or 16 at the time and you can't just say no at that age if you want peace or just to keep staying with them.

My parents took me to one white garment church where they did horrible things to me in the name of 'practising their faith' and it wasn't as simple as saying no.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by edoairways: 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lilnikee:
People saying he is free to practice his belief should keep that same energy with those that practice voodoo or black magic.
Yeah! The way they ridicule those who practice black magic is alarming
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Farki: 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Aol360:
I noticed Man of God pressed his leg at some point. I have also seen Odumeje do the same thing.

It seems there is a methodology to healing followed by these men of God

There is no methodology just tricks and fancy acting.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by TheBlessedHero: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
because those trolls thought Angel Gomez is one Black Portuguese or Black British and it involves a Nigerian/African/Black pastor.

if it is one white pastor now, they'll be like Gomez is good player, because he's a Christan, don't you know he goes to church and pray every Sunday?.

Nonsense and poor mentality.

For your information, Angel Gomez is more Angolan than Briton or Portuguese you might think he is.

imagine the likes of Dele Ali, Tammy Abraham, Anjorin, Bukayo Saka, coming for "Deliverance" at T.B. Joshua's place, will there be so much fuss?
it will be like, they only went back to their roots.

Lol.
Don't be trick by the name "Gomez", nigga has Angolan Father, whose naming culture has been heavily influenced by the Portuguese through colonization.
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by UKBobo(m): 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
The only real lesson to take from this is...Man U is a one-chance club! grin
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by holyokoto(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Jegiosowor:
Man,
Did you really need to explain yourself ni?
You acted base on your faith so i don't see anything wrong with that.
Like Ian wright said, its absolutely none of their business.
I just want to see you be a regular in the man Utd team boy.

He said he "was" a Christian at that time
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by idu1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by showafrica(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Scotchman:
This one get as e be, abeg what was his offence because I don't know why he is defending himself.

Lol, i dont know why he is defending himself, he is explaining too much.
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Scatterscatter:
Amazingly, Nigerians are the ones trolling him and saying all sorts simply because the pastor is TB Joshua and not "Benny Hinn or some white skinned Pastor"

but he is explaining
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by bigname23: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
He said he was young at that time and will do what his parents say its best for him in other words his saying the show of shame of himself been mesmerized publicly by religious scammer is out of his ignorance because he was young but now his wise and now know there's no god and he had misbehaved going to that church so his feeling embarrassed now that he know god is a lie. This is why he feels the need to defend himself for being gullible but till today so many are still happily insane like boko haram terrorists, Christians, Muslims n all sugar candy mountain aspirants
ur mumu eh na first class ....wetin concern anybody concern wetin he believe or where e go wen e cum dey apologize..abi na dat one won make ur life beta..de dere dey monitor anoda person religion ..

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
LosC:
Don't ever apologize for having Faith in God and your Belief. He even accused his mum. This one cannot handle criticism. He's a kind of person that doesn't stand on his word.

Meanwhile, people are mocking God - regardless of who the Pastor is, Gomes believes in Miracle and people are mocking him.

May the name of the Lord be Praised
so he should not come clean? he should not say the truth?
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by powerblaze(m): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Naive hediot blaming his own mother angry

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by bigname23: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lostz:
so he should not come clean? he should not say the truth?
see ur big head like come clean becos na u make commit crime abi..una go just dey talk anyhow
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by PrinceMajestic: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
bigname23:
ur mumu eh na first class ....wetin concern anybody concern wetin he believe or where e go wen e cum dey apologize..abi na dat one won make ur life beta..de dere dey monitor anoda person religion ..
don't be abusive. Stay wise young man
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Commonsense99: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
cheesy
Pulling out this old video was a Weak stunt to make the fake MOG relevant.

Someone should remind TB Joshua that the date he predicted have long gone, and covid-19 is still very much here grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Vicyace: 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
buygala:

You no dey read.

Now go back and read the post properly
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
bigname23:
see ur big head like come clean becos na u make commit crime abi..una go just dey talk anyhow
that it was his mum that forced him there?

you want him to pretend just to win media war?
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by larryking540: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Exxoonty:
I don't understand why he's defending himself

I tire o
he don day shame ,
sometimes we care too much about people decision about how we live our life ,
you are healed no need to start defending yourself,,,

some people worship snake , cow, tortoise and so many other stuff ,just practise wat ever you feel will save you
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by sigiyaya(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Scatterscatter:

What stupid faith, Listen that young man just got used just like Amukachi, Kanu Nwanwko, Jim Iyke and many others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History / Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal / Michael Jordan Crying At Kobe Bryant's Memorial Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.