Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video (72509 Views)

Andre Gomes Injured, Leg Breaks, Players Devastated (Photos) / Angel Gomes Scores First Goal For Man Utd, After Healing From TB Joshua / CAF Appoint Alioum As Referee For AFCON 2019 Final, Victor Gomes Dropped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by PrinceMajestic: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
powerblaze:
Naive hediot blaming his own mother angry
lol, calm down. I will also do the same if I was him. He had to blame his mom for influencing him in religious delusions and dramas. He felt embarrassed because his now wise and he know there's no god

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by bigname23: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
don't be abusive. Stay wise young man
Bros I wise pass u ...me and u who is more abusive..u are asking someone to give u an explanation for practicing his personal believe ...which abuse big pass dat one

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by bigname23: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lostz:

that it was his mum that forced him there?

you want him to pretend just to win media war?
Bros he use d word force for dere?..u nor even see wetin he write for dere?( I was just practicing my faith) u see anytin like I was forced to practice my mom faith dere ... influence and force na two different tins oh.
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by seangy4konji: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
always resist the urge to shalaye
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
bigname23:
Bros he use d word force for dere?..u nor even see wetin he write for dere?( I was just practicing my faith) u see anytin like I was forced to practice my mom faith dere ... influence and force na two different tins oh.

both words means going there was not his will

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Abeg make there carry Lacazette come synagogue oh

seconded
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by SavageResponse(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
lalasticlala:
19-year-old Manchester United player, Angel Gomes, has reacted to a viral video of his visit to prophet TB Joshua’s Church for healing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfHCl3BYgtY

https://mobile.twitter.com/agomes_47/status/1272800861497036801

Religion is supposed to be personal thing. He must have felt bad seeing how he was ridiculed on social media for practicing his faith.

He was probably trying to save his career that was wht made him run to TB Joshua
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Exxoonty:
I don't understand why he's defending himself
did he commit a crime
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by BadmanKiller: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Many ignorant people don't know
iamDrRhymes:
What people don't know is that T.B Joshua is the biggest tourism in Nigeria, if not the most popular Nigerian to the world. I know what am saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by weedfada(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
WakeNbaked:
Lol, the nigga pull his leg out when T.B dey match him sweet nice sneakers.

Lmao... More like "nigga, do u know how many bands I dropped on that shii?" grin
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by bigname23: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lostz:

both words means going there was not his will
Bros I shame for u ...Bros u cannot influence somebody against deir will ...u can only force dem against deir will..influence means u have to take decision on your own.
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by dejavuh0007(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
He just realized how unconvincing and corny the tale of his alleged 'healing' made him sound in the videocheesy
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Scatterscatter(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
sigiyaya:
What stupid faith, Listen that young man just got used just like Amukachi, Kanu Nwanwko, Jim Iyke and many others.

Can you explain the word "used" cos I don't seem to understand.

To the best of my knowledge, the people you mentioned are sane, influential & above 18. More so, they walked into the church without coercion or force.

I can't also remember where these ones you mentioned called him fake!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
bigname23:
Bros I shame for u ...Bros u cannot influence somebody against deir will ...u can only force dem against deir will..influence means u have to take decision on your own.

Verb: influence in-floo-un(t)s
1. Have and
exert influence or effect
"The artist's
work influenced the young
painter";
- act upon ,
work
2. Give
direction to; be an influence on
"experience often influences
ability";
-
determine,
shape ,
mold [N. Amer],
regulate ,
mould [Brit, Cdn]
3. Induce into
action by
using one's
charm
"She influenced him into
giving her all his
money";
- charm,
tempt

influence also includes manipulating one towards a specific action
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Dannyfan(m): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Marvins0009:
FTC
glo user
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by zedegit: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Exxoonty:

Seriously there's nothing to defend. Is that you? Yes, it was.

That's all. He doesn't owe anyone no explanation for going to any church. He didn't commit no crime.
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Naijaarchive(m): 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
It's not necessary bt why recycle the video tho
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by bigname23: 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lostz:

Verb: influence in-floo-un(t)s
1. Have and
exert influence or effect
"The artist's
work influenced the young
painter";
- act upon ,
work
2. Give
direction to; be an influence on
"experience often influences
ability";
-
determine,
shape ,
mold [N. Amer],
regulate ,
mould [Brit, Cdn]
3. Induce into
action by
using one's
charm
"She influenced him into
giving her all his
money";
- charm,
tempt

influence also includes manipulating one towards a specific action
y u dey turn round d same thing self..he mention anything like say he mama manipulate am dere ...so I convince u to do something I do manipulate u abi...even now he dey say ( I was just practicing my faith) dat sentence b like manipulation for ur eye?
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
bigname23:
y u dey turn round d same thing self..he mention anything like say he mama manipulate am dere ...so I convince u to do something I do manipulate u abi...even now he dey say ( I was just practicing my faith) dat sentence b like manipulation for ur eye?

I was just explaining "influence" to you......as a verb

he won't use the word I was influenced if he is still proud of going there. he would just ignore or confirm his attendance
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by DonBenny77(m): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Exxoonty:
He's only trying to say the move wasn't worth it and he isn't proud he went there, it was his parents descion. He was just being young and obedient.
grin
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Agugbadin: 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
One reason why privacy should be considered when video recording church services, it should be made illegal for anyone to release a video or picture of anyone without his or her approval. We know that media departments in such churches are the strongest departments, they are used for advertisements to attract new members.
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Starhearts: 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
buygala:
Stupid nigga blaming his poor mother for something he could have refused if he wanted to...

Even by Yankee growth standards, he couldn't have been less than 17 years old when that video was taken...what stopped him from saying "Mum, I ain't visiting no Nigerian Voodoo pastor" sad

Hw should be a man and stand by his decisions...He was and is too old to hide behind his Mommy to evade responsibility...

Ur reply shows dat u re suffering
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Exxoonty:
He needs to defend himself before iddiots come and attribute his success to one fraudster
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Scatterscatter(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
princeade86:
Many people are waiting for him to say the video is fake, but they left disappointed

Lmao! God no go shame us bro!!!
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by sylve11: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
princeade86:
Many people are waiting for him to say the video is fake, but they left disappointed

Na so. cool
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by ofiko123(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Is he the only that has been to SCOAN for healing..
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by bigname23: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lostz:

I was just explaining "influence" to you......as a verb

he won't use the word I was influenced if he is still proud of going there. he would just ignore or confirm his attendance
Bros don,t u see dat it was because of pressure from pepo like u dat made him explain himself ...it doesn't matter if he is proud of it or not..it is nobody,s business ...dat is exactly wat lan wright was saying ...and if u go to his Twitter page u see most pepo dere saying d same thing ..but na una for nairaland wey dey fit say na una know pass go dey yan nonsense.
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
bigname23:
Bros don,t u see dat it was because of pressure from pepo like u dat made him explain himself ...it doesn't matter if he is proud of it or not..it is nobody,s business ...dat is exactly wat lan wright was saying ...and if u go to his Twitter page u see most pepo dere saying d same thing ..but na una for nairaland wey dey fit say na una know pass go dey yan nonsense.

does that change the fact he was influenced?

did anyone forced him to say the truth?

who even posted the video without his consent?

is it a marketing strategy?

why should they post his video if not to brag?

the guy did the right thing by coming out with the truth
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
Christonjnr:
I don't know what is wrong for someone to receive healing while practicing his faith
If the dude concerned had received anyform of healing as at the time he visited the church he wouldn't have had to come out now to distance himself from the video
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Ghostrye: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sooo, at the age of 15 this nigva already had a beard and mustache, and son of man here can already father children (children not a child) and I still can't fully claim beard gang. It is not like a want to doubt his age or anything but I'm running out of explanations here, someone should call him to come and explain himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History / Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal / Michael Jordan Crying At Kobe Bryant's Memorial Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.