Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video (72510 Views)

Andre Gomes Injured, Leg Breaks, Players Devastated (Photos) / Angel Gomes Scores First Goal For Man Utd, After Healing From TB Joshua / CAF Appoint Alioum As Referee For AFCON 2019 Final, Victor Gomes Dropped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by bigname23: 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lostz:

does that change the fact he was influenced?

did anyone forced him to say the truth?

who even posted the video without his consent?

is it a marketing strategy?

why should they post his video if not to brag?

the guy did the right thing by coming out with the truth
d way u take d use d word influence as if na hypnotize ..majority of d decisions we make are as a result of one influence or anoda so nor u use influence like its bad or abnormal...and dat video was out dere d minute he stood in front of d camera,s ...Emmanuel tv nor b cable station e nor known b4 e go dere...d truth is anybody can root dat video out because it's already out dere ..na part of deir pattern so anybody goi dere shud be xpected to b shown on tv so nor dey talk like small pikin for here
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by bigname23: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lostz:

does that change the fact he was influenced?

did anyone forced him to say the truth?

who even posted the video without his consent?

is it a marketing strategy?

why should they post his video if not to brag?

the guy did the right thing by coming out with the truth
Bros person wey go CNN go cum dey say y dem show am for tv? Bros talk well...and by d way which truth e cum talk..he say na lie dem lie against am b4?
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Fragility6: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Exxoonty:
I don't understand why he's defending himself
You are asking a question dat he answered on d tweet .shuu
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by gideonvalor98(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Resist the urge to shalaye grin
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by temptnow: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Exxoonty:

You don't know Nigerians , they've gone there to raise hell on the boys social media accounts
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by adebwalex(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
buygala:
Stupid nigga blaming his poor mother for something he could have refused if he wanted to...

Even by Yankee growth standards, he couldn't have been less than 17 years old when that video was taken...what stopped him from saying "Mum, I ain't visiting no Nigerian Voodoo pastor" sad

Hw should be a man and stand by his decisions...He was and is too old to hide behind his Mommy to evade responsibility...
COMMON SENSE....YOU COMMENT SHOW HOW YOUR SENSE OF THINKING IS LOW.....IF IT WERE A WHITE MAN PASTOR VIDEO YOU WONT COMMENT LIKE THIS OOOO. WISE UP MAN

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by adebwalex(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
buygala:
Stupid nigga blaming his poor mother for something he could have refused if he wanted to...

Even by Yankee growth standards, he couldn't have been less than 17 years old when that video was taken...what stopped him from saying "Mum, I ain't visiting no Nigerian Voodoo pastor" sad

Hw should be a man and stand by his decisions...He was and is too old to hide behind his Mommy to evade responsibility...
COMMON SENSE.YOU COMMENT SHOW HOW YOUR SENSE OF THINKING IS LOW.....IF IT WERE A WHITE MAN PASTOR VIDEO YOU WONT COMMENT LIKE THIS O. WISE UP MAN

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by femmyapson(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
the motive of digging this 3years+ video out is to probably shame Gomez n mock Prophet TB Joshua. But the people dragging Gomez on twitter n the people hating on the prophet doesnt know that they are advertising prophet TB Joshua to the world...
The athletes outside Nigeria that doesnt know Tb Joshua has known and heard his name cos of this viral video. The ones that is inqusitive will search google n youtube for more of his miracle videos.
Many injured athlete will start coming to Nigeria, just to get healing from TB Joshua in Jesus name
Watch out, make corona end. More popular sport stars are still coming to SCOAN for healing.
#ThankU4adverstisingTBJ

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
bigname23:
d way u take d use d word influence as if na hypnotize ..majority of d decisions we make are as a result of one influence or anoda so nor u use influence like its bad or abnormal...and dat video was out dere d minute he stood in front of d camera,s ...Emmanuel tv nor b cable station e nor known b4 e go dere...d truth is anybody can root dat video out because it's already out dere ..na part of deir pattern so anybody goi dere shud be xpected to b shown on tv so nor dey talk like small pikin for here

that is why he came out to say it was not his choice to go. he was just like every other obedient child
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by bigname23: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lostz:

that is why he came out to say it was not his choice to go. he was just like every other obedient child
guy u can talk out of point.. Bros abeg go read his tweet again..e clear say u nor read am
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
bigname23:
guy u can talk out of point.. Bros abeg go read his tweet again..e clear say u nor read am

I am done with you
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by bigname23: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lostz:

I am done with you
how u nor dey done with me ..wen e b say na only nonsense u dey talk since.
lesson.. nor dey comment anyhow for pepo mata
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by FirstbornWds: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
buygala:

So at 17, you already knew what "men stance" meant??

The streets must have dealt with you silly.
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Uwaiwe: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
Prophet TB Joshua is a true man of God. Synagogue church of all Nations is arena of liberty. If you like disagree but the presence of Holy spirit in that arena is unbelievable. " If you no go you no know." Blessed are those that received this revelation from God.
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Eghoza(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
E no concern me

Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by femmyapson(m): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
bright007:
The question people should be asking is if he got what he went there for.

Unfortunately he didn't. His injury problems never left him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC1qgyiikHU

Use ur head..Watch till end
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by onlyonechid84(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
He doesn't owe anyone any damn explaination
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by JeogahII(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
buygala:

you obviously didn't understand that guy English.
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by RUDEBOYY(m): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
What he's trying to say here is that he didn't really get any healing from going to the church...he was just being a growing kid doing his mum's wish.
In other words he would not think of going there for anything if he were on his own as a man.

Exxoonty:
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by schurley(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
BeauBragner:
I booked space, but it fell into 2nd page..
God forbid, I don't comment on 2nd page.

Its first page or nothing. angry angry

grin tongue
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Emzy10(m): 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Exxoonty:
Exactly! Coming out with an explanation seemed as if it was something bad he was indulged in.
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 17, 2020
buygala:

His life, his problem man.

Everyone has a right to choose how to live their life. Whether old enough to listen to his mum or not.

I am sure you must have started not listening to your parents at the age of seven. Mr. too know.

Learn to mind your business. Live and let live.

Voodoo pastor sighter.
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by realGod(f): 7:50am On Jun 17, 2020
Nigerians will never ever mind their business!What's your problems with someone acting based on his or her faith?please let's Nigerians learn how to get them selves busy with somethings that matters Niko.
Re: TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video by Platony(m): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2020
My brother, u get strength to listen to people trash??

Na dem dey feed u?.
U owe no one any fvkin explanation angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History / Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal / Michael Jordan Crying At Kobe Bryant's Memorial Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.