Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State (33390 Views)

GB Foods Tomato: Tinubu Inaugurates ‘Africa’s Largest’ Tomato Processing Factory / Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina / How We Made It Into Tomato Processing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by Chamber2000: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
MelesZanawi:

I wanted to reply you before I saw the post above. You are the architect of your poverty but you think everyone is after you.

You think GB Foods a multinational company which makes Gino, Bama, and Jago, Gino Tomatoes Mix; Gino Pepper Onion, Gino Thyme; Gino Curry; Gino Chicken and Beef Cubes; Bama Mayonnaise as well as Jago Mayonnaise would be used for money laundering.

Guy, stop disgracing yourself in public.
I roll in the gutter five years ago with your like but I've outgrown it.

That was a Troll topic to bring about a lesson to society malaise.

Dig through my post here and come back and shout my real moniker here.
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by MelesZanawi: 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
ArattaAba:

your understanding is the mgbeke
she asked a good question
buh thinking you gonna compare
agriculture with medical u must be thinking from your Anus
they spent 20billion and still went into the bush not on the tomatoes farm and took picture.they spent 20billion and shows you a photo worth 100k...bia this mgbeke commot here

Do you know how much a John Deere Harvester costs? Just 1. Even doctors in the US can't buy 3 of it, not to talk of one quack nurse hiding to practise nursing in one uncompleted building.

That being said, if you need pictures, go to Kebbi yourself. You are from Aba which is worse than a pigsty. I don't think you are in a position to talk on this matter. I suggest you carry broom and shovel and face Burrow pit, Flyover or Abayi.

1 Like

Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by EdiskyHarry: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
The North is so blessed that it could have been the pride of this nation. But their moronism and endless desire for oil money have made them forsaken so many treasures at their backyard...

Honestly, you are making sense
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Amarabae:
20billion ?
is naira that valueless ?

40 million dollars. Yes, the naira has depreciated badly.
It sounds a lot but in these deals the announced figures are usually what the company is committed to spending. In any case, they can make over 3 million dollars just from exporting soya bean to china if they choose to.
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
MelesZanawi:

Guy, just shut up and go rearrange your worthless life. Because you saw it in Kebbi now, you have started shouting. You prefer to sit in your mother's kitchen and be dragging half plate of rice. Even that rice is planted in Kebbi.

As I said, 20 years from now, you would still be blaming the government for your poverty while others have moved on and are achieving greater things.
Hian... grin
Bro, you brutal o...

1 Like

Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by DModeCntStopMe: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
MelesZanawi:

[s]Keep asking stupid questions, mgbeke nurse. You think agricultural products are like the china-white and table-cloth uniforms you wear about?

A single John Deere combined harvester costs more than you would ever make in your nursing trade for your lifetime. Google it. [/s]

20 billion naira is way too exorbitant.

2 Likes

Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by Penboy: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
If this was in America nau, I for shaperly go buy their stocks!
Good news for our nation.
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by Pymetrics: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
awhybliss:
Have even forget this state exist... No news about this state benin-kebbi on front-pages, I do even know the governor.. is Corona there?
Could this be the most peaceful state In Nigeria?.. no violence report, not criminal report .
Atiku Bagudu recent link to one Abacha money. Though the state is on the good side of the news.

1 Like

Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by ChiefSupplier55(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
It nice improvement keep it up cool cool

help me check out my profile for you building materials

https://www.nairaland.com/chiefsupplier55
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by CliffordAde: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
All I see is another land grabbing individuals.
People have been displaced in their ancestral lands, in order to pave way for this very soon they will be having infractions with their new host communities, this continues the communal clash.
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by DModeCntStopMe: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
SocialJustice:
Are you done?

Have you been able to prove that the factory wasn't a front to embezzle?

What's my business if there's a 25 year old being favoured by government? If a goat is favoured by government and given waivers, that goat will become a billionaire in no time.

I also fail to see how pointing out sleaze makes me an under achiever, I'm quite happy with where my life is and I could be way better of than you economically.

You proved nothing.

Don't mind that guy, he's just everywhere throwing banters around. I think he must be frustrated or something.

2 Likes

Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by galaxy2020(m): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
I wish them well, them really get liver to site such magnitude of company in that volatile region, hope the risk is Worth it at the end.
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by Breakinglimit: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
MelesZanawi:

You think they are backwards? I laugh.
Kebbi other African countries come to load rice from with trailers.

If Kebbi stops farming rice for just 3 months, you won't eat rice for the next 6 years. I'm not kidding

Sharap !!!
What of Abakaliki Rice ? grin
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
MelesZanawi:

...The Secretary of Kebbi state government Committee on food intervention is not up to 25 years old. That boy is an Agric millionaire. He has a rice farm which he started very early. Supplies rice to many parts of Nigeria and because he's educated, he helps other rice farmers sell.....

I'd like to go into the rice trading business. Do you have any connections ?
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by MelesZanawi: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
CliffordAde:
All I see is another land grabbing individuals.
People have been displaced in their ancestral lands, in order to pave way for this very soon they will be having infractions with their new host communities, this continues the communal clash.

They would buy from farmers in and out of Kebbi. Remember they are processing and not planting, just like Nestle, P&G and others.
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by Breakinglimit: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
dadabashua1:
100% true..the Zuru people in particular, the Zuru people also has the highest number of military generals in the country... Its just a quit

e state with no noise

You are slowpoke in history of Nigeria.

What of Langtan people in Plateau State?

Goggle it about Langtan Mafians cool
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by AbuAeesha: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
The North is so blessed that it could have been the pride of this nation. But their moronism and endless desire for oil money have made them forsaken so many treasures at their backyard...

maybe all northerners are into oil business abi?
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by MelesZanawi: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Breakinglimit:

Sharap !!!
What of Abakaliki Rice ? grin

Not only Abakaliki rice, na Umuahia akpu.

According to the FAO (the food arm of the UN) as quoted by the BBC, Ebonyi is not even among the top 6 producers of rice in Nigeria.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-38795673

Here is a link to the report.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Nigeria+agric+sector+report&oq=Nigeria+agric+sector+report&gs_l=psy-ab.3...2476.2476.0.2950.1.1.0.0.0.0.302.302.3-1.1.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0.r8y10RQGs68
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
MelesZanawi:

That state supplies foodstuffs to many states in Nigeria. Quiet but there are plenty Agric millionaires there.

This one you're aggressively supporting the state and insulting anyone who have contrary opinion, hope you're not a Zombie like others who follow blindly without thinking.

1 Like

Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by MelesZanawi: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

This one you're aggressively supporting the state and insulting anyone who have contrary opinion, hope you're not a Zombie like others who follow blindly without thinking.

I'm not supporting the state, I'm putting idiots like you in their place. If you see something good, praise it. Don't let pervasive stupidity like the one you are displaying stop you from recognising good things.
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by blessedchild234(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Great achievement and wonderful innovation, this is what the whole continent needs Africa should be industrialized.
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by darams4all(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
MelesZanawi:
Kebbi is one of the very few states feeding this country with agricultural products. No noise, no shout, just food.

Some jealous elements are talking nonsense about this initiative. Most of them are nonentities in real life, dragging for half plates of rice at home. Even the rice was planted in Kebbi.

Don't mind people who don't read before they talk. The owner of the company cited prospect of tomatoes planting in that area before planting the factory. I commend this good Nigerian for giving back to his country. Many rich billionaires in Nigeria prefer to launder their money overseas rather than invest in Nigeria. Even though it business and you are making your money yet you could have decided to invest in something else like real estate. God bless you man for thinking about country, famly and people first before any other thing. God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
MelesZanawi:

I'm not supporting the state, I'm putting idiots like you in their place. If you see something good, praise it. Don't let pervasive stupidity like the one you are displaying stop you from recognising good things.

I recognize good deeds, but I'm not so stupid like you to believe it hook, line and sinker without proper research. How could a multinational company build a $40m factory with the help of the CBN and the state government? Is it for shared profit or security of investment?

Answer that you idiot!
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by Lucifer1419: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
MelesZanawi:

You have your own state government. Why didn't they favour you? Or it is a taboo for government to favour you?

If you are indolent, no one would favour you. If you are a nonentity mo without a business, no one would use you as a front.

You are hating on those more successful than you. Stop that habit if you want to be successful. Learn from their mistakes, improve on it and fly. Don't sit in Nairaland and be lamenting.
. Motivational trash,
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by Evii: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
This is a welcome development. We need more food processing plants in Nigeria to increase storage and processing to finished product.
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by SocialJustice: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Don't mind that guy, he's just everywhere throwing banters around. I think he must be frustrated or something.
Sure.
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by ozo13(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
hmmmm.i hope it’s not an audio project sha.am not seeing anything in the said pix that worth 20billion o.unless Na land them use 15billion naira buy to cultivate the tomato.i will love to visit the site sha.
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by Hannania(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
SocialJustice:
Are you done?

Have you been able to prove that the factory wasn't a front to embezzle?

What's my business if there's a 25 year old being favoured by government? If a goat is favoured by government and given waivers, that goat will become a billionaire in no time.

I also fail to see how pointing out sleaze makes me an under achiever, I'm quite happy with where my life is and I could be way better of than you economically.

You proved nothing.
just chill out young man. Kebbi state is a potent ground. The reason why little is heard about it, is because of functional development going on there.

Take note, kebbi state indigenes are studying on free education at tertiary institutions across the nation. Wait! Before you make note of saying its because we don't go to school, the state university alone has close to 20k students. my fees has always been paid for starting from 100l, and so it is for every other student in government owned institutions across the nation.

Kebbi is really a land of equity, just as its motor specify. Every Governor, both APC or PDP always put the people first.

The was indicted by the stepping down of the PDP candidate "unofficially" during the last election, for the present Governor of APC to continue in his second tenure.

So please, hold your peace for what you have no knowledge about. Its obvious the only news Nigerians love hearing this days should be relating to negatively, but kebbi disputes such desires.

For those that would love to wail below( expected) please use that energy instead for personal development. Selah!!
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by ozo13(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

I recognize good deeds, but I'm not so stupid like you to believe it hook, line and sinker without proper research. How could a multinational company build a $40m factory with the help of the CBN and the state government? Is it for shared profit or security of investment?

Answer that you idiot!
baba u Dey cacu wella.what am seeing in the pix above is tempting me not to believe in this news
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by MelesZanawi: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lucifer1419:
. Motivational trash,

Hopeless nuisance
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by bizzibodi(m): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
#20b Gini?I came to see how massive d factory will look like,I hope they did enough feasibility study on d viability & sustainability b/c uptill now we hav not seen dangote tomato paste oo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pet Project: Is It Economically Feasible To Rear Local Chickens Commercially? / Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) / How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.