Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State (33391 Views)

GB Foods Tomato: Tinubu Inaugurates ‘Africa’s Largest’ Tomato Processing Factory / Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina / How We Made It Into Tomato Processing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by Kimzo: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Are they also the owner of "GBWhatsApp"
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by dadabashua1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Breakinglimit:

You are slowpoke in history of Nigeria.

What of Langtan people in Plateau State?

Goggle it about Langtan Mafians cool

kids....a lot of kids here on nairaland...can't even make a point without insults...pathetic... SMH for you.its a pity.... Just insulted me for no reason,what nerves,due to a faceless forum?some of you guys can't even talk to someone face to face if you meet them...pity

1 Like

Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by bizzibodi(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:

40 million dollars. Yes, the naira has depreciated badly.
It sounds a lot but in these deals the announced figures are usually what the company is committed to spending. In any case, they can make over 3 million dollars just from exporting soya bean to china if they choose to.
$3m exporting soybean to China u think china dnt hav soybeans?china dnt spent much money exporting food instead they take & plant in their country very wicked people.
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by SocialJustice: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hannania:
just chill out young man. Kebbi state is a potent ground. The reason why little is heard about it, is because of functional development going on there.

Take note, kebbi state indigenes are studying on free education at tertiary institutions across the nation. Wait! Before you make note of saying its because we don't go to school, the state university alone has close to 20k students. Am currently in FUTMINNA, and my fees has always been paid for starting from 100l, and so it is for every other student in government owned institutions across the nation.

Kebbi is really a land of equity, just as its motor specify. Every Governor, both APC or PDP always put the people first.

The was indicted by the stepping down of the PDP candidate "unofficially" during the last election, for the present Governor of APC to continue in his second tenure.

So please, hold your peace for what you have no knowledge about. Its obvious the only news Nigerians love hearing this days should be relating to negatively, but kebbi disputes such desires.

For those that would love to wail below( expected) please use that energy instead for personal development. Selah!!
This foolishness has to stop! What has all the rubbish you wrote got to do with the tomato plant cost being inflated?

I'm tired of dealing with fools on this issue, please leave me the Bleep alone.
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
ozo13:
baba u Dey cacu wella.what am seeing in the pix above is tempting me not to believe in this news

No dey mind the idiot jare.
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by adewale2011(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nice one at least we go save some tomato's
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by earnit1: 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
really
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by mu2sa2: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
MelesZanawi:

I wanted to reply you before I saw the post above. You are the architect of your poverty but you think everyone is after you.

You think GB Foods a multinational company which makes Gino, Bama, and Jago, Gino Tomatoes Mix; Gino Pepper Onion, Gino Thyme; Gino Curry; Gino Chicken and Beef Cubes; Bama Mayonnaise as well as Jago Mayonnaise would be used for money laundering.

Guy, stop disgracing yourself in public.
Bros, please stop replying that guy - you have delivered more upper cuts than needed to finish him off.
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by vickydevoka(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
ArattaAba:

your understanding is the mgbeke
she asked a good question
buh thinking you gonna compare
agriculture with medical u must be thinking from your Anus
they spent 20billion and still went into the bush not on the tomatoes farm and took picture.they spent 20billion and shows you a photo worth 100k...bia this mgbeke commot here
All of Dem have dere strength n weaknesses. Agriculture is more self reliance than medicals. Dats all I knw. Buh medicals has numerous advantage than agriculture. If not for buhari wat is agriculture in Nigeria. He boost de price of agricultural produce x2
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by Orpe7(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
bizzibodi:

$3m exporting soybean to China u think china dnt hav soybeans?china dnt spent much money exporting food instead they take & plant in their country very wicked people.

China imports hundreds of millions of dollars of soya from the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Uruguay and Argentina and other countries.

China consumes 92 million metric tons of soyabeans equivalent to 60% of the world's production of 152 million metric tons.
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Are these all the pictures we can get from a N20 BILLION investment?
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by yawehoverall: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
MelesZanawi:

Keep asking stupid questions, mgbeke nurse. You think agricultural products are like the china-white and table-cloth uniforms you wear about?

A single John Deere combined harvester costs more than you would ever make in your nursing trade for your lifetime. Google it.

Do you know you can actually make your point without the insults?? SMH!!!
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by dulaman: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
awhybliss:
Have even forgetten this state exist... No news about this state benin-kebbi on front-pages, I dont even know the governor.. is Corona there?
Could this be the most peaceful state In Nigeria?.. no violence report, nor criminal report .

havent you heard of the governor that wants to collect abacha loots in US?
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
dulaman:

havent you heard of the governor that wants to collect abacha loots in US?
.. he is not just just common and news like violence, criminal act and protest isn't shown in that state...
It been a while that state news is on front-page
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by Ayplaza(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Audumotions:
Are you in Abuja?
I teach 2d animation and motion graphics.
Learn from scratch how to make funny cartoon comedy videos today and any kind of animations.
Become an animator today!
Chat me on whatsapp.

Bros I wan learn oh but I broke now... You fit help me sir?
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by Clothingonline9(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Great step
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by UrVillagePpl: 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
MelesZanawi:

I wanted to reply you before I saw the post above. You are the architect of your poverty but you think everyone is after you.

You think GB Foods a multinational company which makes Gino, Bama, and Jago, Gino Tomatoes Mix; Gino Pepper Onion, Gino Thyme; Gino Curry; Gino Chicken and Beef Cubes; Bama Mayonnaise as well as Jago Mayonnaise would be used for money laundering.

Guy, stop disgracing yourself in public.

I have been following your post and i agree with what you said. But as for the embolded, it is absolutely possible. Money laundering could still be carried out smoothly.
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by bizzibodi(m): 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:

China imports hundreds of millions of dollars of soya from the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Uruguay and Argentina and other countries.

China consumes 92 million metric tons of soyabeans equivalent to 60% of the world's production of 152 million metric tons.
If u are correct I just wonder why we are left behind?
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by helpfindbolu: 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Nice
So na this company get Bama
Haaaa! That thing dey sweet for bread ehnnnn
I concur..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pet Project: Is It Economically Feasible To Rear Local Chickens Commercially? / Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) / How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.